12-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Yes jeter can you please review our bbfs cip

beta101
12-09-2017, 12:14 AM
Yes jeter can you please review our bbfs cip

Wtf cip!!!! Omfg so envious lol

Christmas
12-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Lelelel i now understand why some doches enjoy sexual harrasement :( duck it's fun

Tall Focker
12-09-2017, 01:51 AM
Dude, don't be selfish. Could u please post a Xmas review? On her blog? Lol

Agreed. I want to read. By the way which guys on this forum have been a customer of Christmas?

jeter
13-09-2017, 12:43 AM
Too many rich guys in Sydney. How dare they have nice things and beat me to the hottest girls in the industry lol

I'm out. Syd 99 needs another so up to you guys to lead

Dokes
13-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Yes i always like red . Have you ever seen real blood not the one spilled on the pavement.
One that is coming and poring from a heart still pumping it is gushing anyway and
splattering everywhere. Really this experience should be on everyone bucket list.

Christmas
13-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Yes i always like red . Have you ever seen real blood not the one spilled on the pavement.
One that is coming and poring from a heart still pumping it is gushing anyway and
splattering everywhere. Really this experience should be on everyone bucket list.

Do you like period f.uck?

Dokes
13-09-2017, 09:39 AM
No that is something that happens to a women naturally .
No excitement in that i want to hear a real scream not fake.

Christmas
13-09-2017, 10:27 AM
No that is something that happens to a women naturally .
No excitement in that i want to hear a real scream not fake.

https://youtu.be/sF9UmmWuGKo
#repost

BongKong
13-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Do you like period f.uck?

Hahaha i nearly cried laughing when i read this

Christmas
04-10-2017, 02:31 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7aDg9OOHkA05iB2M/giphy.gif

hi jeter
what about you book romi? romi is like half age of your favourite girl @kyoto, and she always have shiny nail and toe nail~~
please let me know before you visit. I'm so excited to see you :D

Maxybro
04-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Does romi do foot job? A lot of Asian bros love it. Need to pay big $$$ for it in Japan but requires delicate, clean and beautiful feet and toes

jeter
04-10-2017, 06:08 PM

hi jeter
what about you book romi? romi is like half age of your favourite girl @kyoto, and she always have shiny nail and toe nail~~

Romi, I saw her way back. She is good. As for Kyoto girls they are good too.

All the best.

@ Romi nice colours.

beta101
05-10-2017, 05:50 AM

Very fun girl heaps of personality :D

Lenka_X5
09-10-2017, 05:35 PM

hi jeter

I like Kyoto girl.

Does Romi shit on my favourite girls?

Christmas
09-10-2017, 05:43 PM
I like Kyoto girl.

Does Romi shit on my favourite girls?

? sorry Romi didn't do anything bad, it's not her fault that she's heaps younger than them LOL

Lenka_X5
09-10-2017, 05:49 PM
? sorry Romi didn't do anything bad, it's not her fault that she's heaps younger than them LOL

Romi's not younger than them.

Your right its not Romi's fault though.

So I will leave her out of this.

I don't know why you post fake pictures of Romi though - the face and body ones.

Christmas
09-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Romi's not younger than them.

Your right its not Romi's fault though.
So I will leave her out of this.
I don't know why you post fake pictures of Romi though - the face and body ones.

yeah i know my bad, you can punch me on my face if you want, i'll abide a punishment.
btw, your state is fault. Romi is heaps younger than them. I mean.. let's check their driver license or passport?

Quick update on new diamond class Korean girl Romi as there is no AR yet:
Face: She is very pretty. Like a K-Pop girl. Real age is 21. Enhanced photos but IRL she is still a strong 9/10
Body: Medium size 7 - 8. B cups with extremely sensitive nipples. I had to munch softly. Soft pale white smooth skin, 160cm tall. 7/10
Service: Really good service, BBBJ, ball licking, did doggie, missionary positions and finish with CIM into a pretty Korean girl. 0% KPS and very friendly girl. 9/10
Price is $150/200/230 for 30/45/60 mins

Lenka_X5
09-10-2017, 07:57 PM
yeah i know my bad, you can punch me on my face if you want, i'll abide a punishment.
btw, your state is fault. Romi is heaps younger than them. I mean.. let's check their driver license or passport?

9, 7, 9.

I really should do summaries for Kyoto as their best girls score higher than 9, 7, 9

Although they don't need my reviews to keep busy. Ex - Victoria says hi. $$$$$$$$$$

I don't need to see their passport.

Christmas
09-10-2017, 09:48 PM
9, 7, 9.

I really should do summaries for Kyoto as their best girls score higher than 9, 7, 9

Although they don't need my reviews to keep busy. Ex - Victoria says hi. $$$$$$$$$$

I don't need to see their passport.

We don't need you either lenka haha go suck victoria's tits, she's older than you btw
Thank u❤️❤️❤️

I didn't want to reveal her age but well.. you and jeter (maybe same person) fucked it up??
Byeeer

Christmas
09-10-2017, 09:53 PM
I don't know why this guy turned so mad, seemed ok person until last night and decided to be dick like this lol
Even vented his anger to me and romi, tried to fuck me up and wtf all of sudden mention about victoria? oh well

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/c5/c5d5e59c92e435dbf1648c56b34f882ecd997105346fd21b5f 9e19fee716000c.jpg

chazza
10-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Maybe because of his little war with 42G?

Lenka_X5
10-10-2017, 07:36 PM
@ Jerry.

You took cheap shot at ex Victoria and Kyoto.

Most of times I ignore silly jokes.

But I will fire back with everything I have when I need to

For your friends @ 42G, tell them I said hi.

ex Victoria also says hi $$$$$$$$

Christmas
10-10-2017, 08:35 PM
@ Jerry.

You took cheap shot at ex Victoria and Kyoto.

Most of times I ignore silly jokes.

But I will fire back with everything I have when I need to

For your friends @ 42G, tell them I said hi.

ex Victoria also says hi $$$$$$$$

I think you have serious mental issue. I thought i'm psycho but you are worse than me.
You don't feel guilty? Poor miranda (kyoto) is getting attacked by me because of you. Why do you live like that?? I'd kill myself if i were you. I was half joking half serious about your petty pathetic behaviour but well now i'm serious. You want me to tell you the truth again? your milf Miranda is heaps older than me. Cheap shot? Which is cheap shot?? Where? How?? You are the one who lies, not me. I feel bad for MIRANDA but oh well, you brought this up again? You pathetic lower IQ sex addict (but never succeed tinder so pay for it instead) with mommy issue hey, if you wanna fuck around me, you are always welcome you dickface, but don't bring your milf Miranda up here. Is she working tomorrow? What about we 3 meet at Kyoto tomorros and check our driver lisence together? And i will snapchat it :o You serious father fucker ruins her business you know that?? Does she know you name her everytime on the internet?? If you don't want to meet me @kyoto, shut up and go fuck yourself you male whore, how pathetic? So much money spend on prostitute and think you are very special by writing some horrible review.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you want to meet me in person, You know where to come, right? You are always welcome to n5m :) please stop bullying miranda ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, get a fucking life you keyboard warrior.. if you want to prove yourself is not, come see me you smelly dick

Ps, i don't understand what's $$$$??

magicman
10-10-2017, 08:39 PM
xmas sounds like you have a future in dominatrix career

Christmas
10-10-2017, 08:44 PM
ㅎㅎ i am 200% M

M for magicman❤️

Lenka_X5
10-10-2017, 09:25 PM
I think you have serious mental issue. I thought i'm psycho but you are worse than me.
You don't feel guilty? Poor miranda (kyoto) is getting attacked by me because of you. Why do you live like that?? I'd kill myself if i were you. I was half joking half serious about your petty pathetic behaviour but well now i'm serious. You want me to tell you the truth again? your milf Miranda is heaps older than me. Cheap shot? Which is cheap shot?? Where? How?? You are the one who lies, not me. I feel bad for MIRANDA but oh well, you brought this up again? You pathetic lower IQ sex addict (but never succeed tinder so pay for it instead) with mommy issue hey, if you wanna fuck around me, you are always welcome you dickface, but don't bring your milf Miranda up here. Is she working tomorrow? What about we 3 meet at Kyoto tomorros and check our driver lisence together? And i will snapchat it :o You serious father fucker ruins her business you know that?? Does she know you name her everytime on the internet?? If you don't want to meet me @kyoto, shut up and go fuck yourself you male whore, how pathetic? So much money spend on prostitute and think you are very special by writing some horrible review.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you want to meet me in person, You know where to come, right? You are always welcome to n5m :) please stop bullying miranda ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, get a fucking life you keyboard warrior.. if you want to prove yourself is not, come see me you smelly dick

I don't want meet you anywhere.

Nor need to prove anything.

$ is symbol for money.

Christmas
10-10-2017, 09:43 PM
I don't want meet you anywhere.

Nor need to prove anything.

$ is symbol for money.

http://i.imgur.com/SsZ8pbG.gif

Dystop
10-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Hmm.
Which side do i side with ?
Do i flip a coin ? Head or Tails ?
Bet on Black or Red Roulette Table ?
Rock , Scissors , Paper ?

Dystop
10-10-2017, 11:22 PM
Lenka is not telling the whole story ?
Ahh Romeo and Juliet .

Dystop
10-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Seems like it. First he says earlier in this thread that Kyoto doesn't really need reviews because it's already doing well, but then he goes an bump a Kyoto AR he did early last month and belatedly added some score ratings to stick it to whoever he has a beef with.

He seems to have a personal vendetta. Or he's going through a rough period and the double booking thing really set him off.
Seems like it . He reminds me of the character D- Fens from the movie Falling Down.

Christmas
10-10-2017, 11:47 PM
thanks guys, voucher code LENKA @42, yours all get a $20 discount :D

Seems like it. First he says earlier in this thread that Kyoto doesn't really need reviews because it's already doing well, but then he goes an bump a Kyoto AR he did early last month and belatedly added some score ratings to stick it to whoever he has a beef with.

He seems to have a personal vendetta. Or he's going through a rough period and the double booking thing really set him off.

Seems like it . He reminds me of the character D- Fens from the movie Falling Down.

Dystop
10-10-2017, 11:57 PM
No thank you.
Lenka shouldn't have drag you in.
Hopefully Lenka can be a gentleman and things can go back to normal.

Mitch2
11-10-2017, 12:13 AM

I wanna take up offer as I am going to see on Thursday. Romi or Hana arrgghh can't make up my mind. But who I do I mention "Lenka @42" to get a discount? Do I say at the shop?

Thank you Lenka, like BK said d the stresses of life must have been harder and the double booking really must have tipped you over the edge. To my benefit.

Christmas
11-10-2017, 12:14 AM

No thank you.
Lenka shouldn't have drag you in.
Hopefully Lenka can be a gentleman and things can go back to normal.

What do you mean?? It's getting funnier now ㅜㅜ

Christmas
11-10-2017, 12:18 AM
I wanna take up offer as I am going to see on Thursday. Romi or Hana arrgghh can't make up my mind. But who I do I mention "Lenka @42" to get a discount? Do I say at the shop?

Thank you Lenka, like BK said d the stresses of life must have been harder and the double booking really must have tipped you over the edge. To my benefit.

Yes, Just say lenka or lenka fucktarded @42 ㅋㅋㅋ
If you write an after report and say "fuck you and thank you lenka, i got discount because of you"
We offer $30 off

Mitch2
11-10-2017, 12:22 AM
Yes, Just say lenka or lenka fucktarded @42 ㅋㅋㅋ
If you write an after report and say "fuck you and thank you lenka, i got discount because of you"
We offer $30 off

No worries sister! Will do!
See you soon.

Dystop
11-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Some how i cannot see peace.
Bets back on Ladies and Gentlemen.

Dystop
11-10-2017, 12:29 AM
Christmas $ 1.60
Lenka $ 2.20
Draw $ 10.
Remember bet responsibly.

Dystop
11-10-2017, 12:34 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/y7kvOYLzas6Ag/giphy.gif
Cool.
Captain Malcom 'Mal ' Reynolds !!!
They should never have cancelled Firefly .

BongKong
11-10-2017, 12:36 AM
https://m.popkey.co/49e5b4/EpbLm_s-200x150.gif

It was telepathically said

Dystop
11-10-2017, 12:38 AM
It was telepathically said
That show was a classic .
If any show deserves a reboot it is Firefly.

Dystop
11-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Wanna stage a suicide to make it look like it was because of the unjust cancellation of Firefly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24d4wDFDeqU
Stop it.
Its too late to call Black Dog.

Mitch2
11-10-2017, 12:46 AM
We're gonna get that show back on the air buddy!

Ahaha sorry targarjouka mate.

Dystop
11-10-2017, 12:56 AM
Firefly brings back nostalgia memories.
Just like William Street i was on first name basis with all the ladies and trannies.
Gesus i had some great times and i wish all those ladies of the night if you are
still alive and didn't die from OD or Aids all the best.
Love and thinking of you always. :red_heart:

Christmas
11-10-2017, 01:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFaHhJHQXlU
https://media.giphy.com/media/D7cIragSKMn8k/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/5fBH6zabptCP9296tnq/giphy.gif

chazza
11-10-2017, 07:17 AM

Love your work Christmas, no quarter asked for or given !!

chazza
11-10-2017, 07:20 AM
That show was a classic .
If any show deserves a reboot it is Firefly.

Absofknlutely, and yet some TV series never seem to end....

Dystop
11-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Absofknlutely, and yet some TV series never seem to end....
You have excellent taste .