PDA

View Full Version : Icy

Bblue
07-09-2017, 02:01 AM
Saturday night I venture out of my room after my meeting and first point of call was to try Massage 8 as someone from the other thread said to try out being late. When I got there well there was only 1 korean ML available which to me was kinda of a porker and the wait to see the other MLs was 30min wait. So did some searching and found that 5dock wasn't too far off so uber my way to this place.

Manager greeted me at the door and sat me down on the sofa, he brought out the girls, pretty much all of them. There was only two which stole my eyes which I remember, Bella and Icy, the others I quickly forgot their names hahah. Hard decision between the two as they were both absolutely gorgeous model looking. When I was looking up this place I remember Icy's name pop up so decided to go with her instead of Bella. I would have love to go back to see Bella on monday but was too busy with work I couldn't find the time to return. Anyway Icy she was in a white slim dress showing her amazing body of maybe size 5 or 6. She lead me up to the room and she went to have a shower first. With my limited chinese turns out she is from absolute spicy city of china =).

So she returns from her shower to greet me with what I can dream of, shit how can a girl this beautiful be working and I have an hour with her :cool2:. We get into the foreplay and as she catbathing my neck I saw the mirror mounted on the ceiling above the bed. HOLY FUCK, toot for the boss to install that there, that was the best sight to see the naked backside and her sweet arse of Icy and her all over me. The sight from the mirror I nearly nearly blew my load there quick, lucky I didn't. Her BJ isn't the best and she could work on it but with a face like that on her, you can forgive her lack of skill. We went through a number of positions cowgirl, missy, doggie, etc etc. All I can say is she can give you a run for your money and can take a pounding. After I finished off we both had to lay in bed for a few minutes to recover before the shower.

Here is my rating for Icy
Massage: can't rate that didn't have time for that
Service: 9/10 (improve on BJ will give her full 10 rating)
Looks: first rare moment 9/10
WIR: Oh fuck yes if I come back to visit Syd

*** Can someone change this to 5 Star sorry it wasn't 5dock sorry I am not local and got shop name messed up

Azninvasion85
07-09-2017, 03:39 AM
Nice AR, not sure ant changing the name, I believe u need to do it urself? May want to send the mods a request or something