PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Sweet tiny Michelle

Azninvasion85
07-09-2017, 03:36 AM
Hi fellow punters!

So I took a blind punt at 42 Gladesville without a booking and wanted to see who was avaliable. Arrived there just after 5, and was introduced to a huge line up, a couple of the girls were beautiful but for the life of me I could not remember their name lol, too much other things distracting me, so I went with Michelle as I saw she had some great reviews on here.

Woohoo I was introduced to one of the new rooms Gladesville just built he showers and he bed rooms looks pretty good, very large and spacious. I enjoyed the room looking around while waiting for Michelle to come in, once she knocked and came in we had a brief chat while she got the bed ready. After she took her heels off I realised this girl is TINY!
We showered together and omg her hands are so small! They felt amazing when she was washing me all over.
After the shower we got to the main action, now Michelle isn't a head turner like Ayu or a glamour girl like Victoria, she's more of the girl next door or the uni classmate that's why and quite buy gets freaky in the sack.
We started with some LFK, I think she can improve on her kissing game but hey the experience will come. I got her motor going first with a catbath on her, now shes got some small titties a large A or a smaller B, but we'll proportioned for her small body. Her nipples and neck was ultra sensitive. And when I got down to her pussy, it was very sensitive there for her too! Now this girl is small everywhere including downstairs, like small to the point that my from the tip of my tongue to the base it covers her clit almost down to her ass.
She loved the DATY and she loved some rimming action as well. After her first orgasm we swapped places, now her bbbj isn't her strong game, but she gives it a red hot crack and it seems like she enjoys sucking cock, she literally laid on her side to suck my ball sack, rim me and sucked me off without moving. Now I'm thinking to my self, if I get a girlfriend that likes to suck, my days will be lying in bed with her for the whole day lol
After this the hours up! Omg time flies! And I did what I have never done before in my 4 years of punting.... I extended.. for 30 min, after the extension we went back to the bed and some more bbbj and we finally put the Dom on. My god she was tight!! We had to start off slow and after a while we sped things up. Normally I go with a few different positions, cowgirl, doggy, missionary, scissors, wheelbarrow etc. But I only lasted in missionary and blew into the Dom after abt 10 min in missionary, it was so comfortable I didn't want to get up lol.
Back into the shower for the clean up some more.chit chat and off I went.

Now fellas this girl is someone that if u treat with care she would treat u 10 times better. So please enjoy her, have fun and play nice 😀

Looks: 7/10
Body:7.5/10
Service: 9/10
Bbbj: 8/10
I'm gonna put a rating here that I have never done before.. just like my time extension.
Sex:8.5/10 purely cuz of how tight she was

Thanks for reading guys!

Azninvasion

42Gladesville
07-09-2017, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the after report brother !

good to see you again :]

Putter
18-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Yeah she is very tight. Was funny how she insisted on a rubber when I fingered her! She was so f**kin tight but DATY and gentle fingering managed to get her off. So she was very wet when I shoved my stiff dick into her young n tight pussy.

Jason456
15-01-2018, 10:39 AM
Had the chance to be with Michelle once, definitely going back for her.

42Gladesville
10-03-2018, 10:55 AM
Michelle is BACKKKKK!!!!!!

Gregorious
10-03-2018, 12:49 PM
Michelle is definately and enjoyable girl to be with.
Very sweet and certainly accomodating when it comes to pleasing her man.
Her rimming skills are great and i think she could do this for hours.
I enjoyed it in 4 positions it was so good.
Shes got a super tight pussy so fucking was pretty hard for me without splitting her in two but the amazing foreplay was more than a make up.
She loved watching me play with her pussy in the mirror whilst sitting on the edge of the bed.
Crossed off the list.

Spe
11-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Just spent a session with this little gem, she is definitely foreplay expert. Very affectionate and gentle. Gfe is high! She is young as anything.. looks like 18. Body and skin as tender and soft as a 18 yr old should be. Abit Lolita feel, especially if you look in the mirror. Service is very good. So take good care of this gem, be gentle.

42Gladesville
24-07-2018, 08:04 PM
Michelle is on till late!!