PDA

View Full Version : General talk Top Of The Lake-China Girl

Mr Bastard
07-09-2017, 06:53 PM
New drama on Foxtel, up to about episode 4, interesting if not anything else. Anyone else seen the above mentioned series?

I always wondered at the prolific asking of what I thought to be moronic questions in regards to the most basic principals of punting by individuals whom imply they are seasoned punters in the general talk section of aus99.

After watching the first few episodes I now beleive that most probably more than a few of these questions were asked by script writers for the above mentioned Foxtel production…………….

The portrayal of the answers to these questions produced in the series are at times on the money, and at others are comical to say the least, if not fucking hilarious.

One example: A group of 6 male uni students meeting up in a coffee shop every other day, laptops in hand, reviewing girls on a forum and discussing and rating WL's whilst in each others presence, closing laptops each and every time waitress appears.

If the above is true for any of you just neck yourself now and forget the IT career………

Interested to hear any feed back from others that may have seen the show above. The plot is much deeper and probably a fair amount of fact amongst the fiction.

Regards

Mr B
:fire:

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Elizabeth Moss cleavage and fuck scenes, that's why I watched it !!

Nothing deep !

Mr Bastard
07-09-2017, 07:15 PM
You have never had the joy of going deep bro Ahlungor, have you? keep it shallow boss, keep it shallow……….whom would have thought that you would be the first to respond to my musings with nothing more than something about yourself and not the topic……..

My first post in a while and you jump on it…..

Like a bitch on heat you are………..

:miao:

Mr Bastard
07-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Whilst I'm returning serve to you Ahlungor, its no wonder you probably havn't seen the show, and just as bigger wonder that you just Googled the title to run your mouth off in the pretense that you know and have seen all, like a twelve yr old at school trying to be cool, hardly any cleavage from Elizebeth as yet, I can't recall a sex scene in the series either.

But hey, you being the Knight in Shining Armour of the forum I am dumbfounded that your first recollection of the watched TV series is a sex scene, cleavage and not the murder of a young Asian WL?

Your a good man Ahlungor, are you not?

CunningLinguist
07-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Mr Bastard said:

BECAUSE I NOW REALISE WHAT A REAL FUKWIT AHLUNGOR IS

If you have been away for a while you probably missed this:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69452-Chinese-outcall&p=1177086&viewfull=1#post1177086

Summary is another forum is fed up with him and he has been given his final warning before being banned forever.

CunningLinguist
07-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Back on topic, I saw it recently, the episode where a black girl and a white girl escape and the white girl gets caught as she has no papers...
Looks interesting.I caught the bit where a white guy was gonna do the white girl but couldn't get it up, guess he needed to have feelings for her first. Probably didn't help that some other high class white girl was watching and holding the other girls arms so she couldn't escape presumably. I think I might check out the first episode, thanks Mr B. BTW Didn't see any nudity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_of_the_Lake

Soccerfan
07-09-2017, 07:58 PM
It's a really good cast, I think even a Game of Thrones cast member is in it,

Brothelcreeper
07-09-2017, 08:04 PM
It is a great show. Good plot and I enjoy the brothel theme running through it. Watch it with the wife and have to be careful not to sound too knowledgeable about the punting lingo that the IT boys use.

"Had a great GFE with Jasmine".

My wife asks me "what does GFE mean "

I feign ignorance

BongKong
07-09-2017, 10:13 PM
It is a great show. Good plot and I enjoy the brothel theme running through it. Watch it with the wife and have to be careful not to sound too knowledgeable about the punting lingo that the IT boys use.

"Had a great GFE with Jasmine".

My wife asks me "what does GFE mean "

I feign ignorance

Do you give her a little DATY after the show ends?

eltran
07-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Is Elizabeth Moss the canadian who came to Australia & writes shitty crime novels?

wilisno
07-09-2017, 10:45 PM
Is Elizabeth Moss the canadian who came to Australia & writes shitty crime novels?

Nah ! That's Tara Moss !

Raybo
07-09-2017, 11:02 PM
My mob tried to watch the show. Mrs is persevering with it because of the whodunit & justice factor.

'The most basic principles of punting'. Care to elaborate?

harrycd
07-09-2017, 11:15 PM
Oh man this thread was confusing with no frame of reference.
I don't own a tv and dont usually watch dramas

Had to spend some time on wikipedia to understand wtf was going on.

Anyone have a link to the scenes of the IT guys?

Also what was the forum drama about could someone give me a TLDR