PDA

View Full Version : VIP 69 Sydney Help a bro out

Mclovin69
07-09-2017, 08:36 PM
hi
Has anyone been to this place lately? Thinking of trying it out next week any recommendation?

gannicus
08-09-2017, 10:19 AM
They currenlty have a $80 20min quick fuck, which is quite good option if you just want a quick release, no bbbj, kissing or daty though.

The girls are all Thai, quite average looking, and tbh, I think there might be a few lady boys or trans in there...hard to tell

But occasionally you do get to see a few hot girls, there used to be a Lydia and another girl which I forgot her name, really hot and pretty.

You can go see a free lineup, currently there's a girl called Mimi who is quite hot and friendly. she works on Thursdays

az1za
08-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Agree some are a bit rough but you can look before you book
Haven't personally seen any ladyboys there but if one shop would have them, it would be this one

Mclovin69
08-09-2017, 08:07 PM
thanks Guys

think I might try the message options any feedback on that?

justinfox
08-09-2017, 08:54 PM
i would avoid this place like a bad rash .... they recently opened a gay joint upstairs. like the previously said the girls aren't too attractive and service is pretty terrible.
the OK looking one will dim the light down so you can hardly see anything. even if your getting a Rnt they are very strict on touching. reception sometime can be very rude and this place swell.

also no BBBJ, Daty and DFK ... wouldn't recommend this place for FS at all. if you want a thai place i recommend thaicity in surryhills ... or just go to kyoto 206 SURRYHILLS.
278 cleveland st surryhills. is only $75 and offer BBBJ, Daty and DFK plus DD

cmk76
08-09-2017, 09:31 PM
I made a big, big boo boo posting here by accident...