PDA

View Full Version : Mamasan Double

L_Kun
07-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Finally went and tried out the mamasan double at QVB since I'm a huge fan of spanish. I must say there have been some negative reviews about the age of Nicole and Vicky but to me, (and normally I'm quite harsh when it comes to looks) they were much better looking and in-shape than expected. Had a decent massage at medium strength and after 20 minutes or so, I was sucking on Nicole's breasts while Vicky gave me the best spanish I've ever had, so good that I finished earlier than usual. I really love it when they do the moving while spanish, instead of them leaning against the table for you to thrust, so that won a lot of points for me.

Definitely worth the $100, should definitely try it out sometime. They're both lovely and polite people, who are there to please you.

Fun FactWhen I mentioned this forum, they immediately said "Ahh... Ahlungor" lol.

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Finally went and tried out the mamasan double.....

I was sucking on Nicole's breasts while Vicky gave me the best spanish I've ever had, so good that I finished earlier than usual........

Fun FactWhen I mentioned this forum, they immediately said "Ahh... Ahlungor" lol.

Hi there brother Kun, long time no hear !

So you said Vicky gave you the best Spanish you ever had !!

Even better than Linda ???

From QVB , you should also try Cherry definitely. She is my no 1 girl !!

Great review though.

Cheers

L_Kun
08-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Hi bro Ahlungor,

I don't know if it was because I haven't had Spanish for so long but Vicky just made me feel so good. Linda wasn't bad at all and she spoke canto which was a plus. However I much prefer to lie down while the Girl gives me Spanish JAV style. Linda leaned against the table for me to F her Ts but it's not proper Spanish (at least to me).

I have to try Cherry now. I've been following your recommendations, as I am also a man of The Paizuri appreciation club.

Wsbird
08-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Does cherry work on Sunday? Haven't been to qvb for a while. Now I really wanna try the girl cherry now.

AHLUNGOR
08-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Hi bro Ahlungor,

I don't know if it was because I haven't had Spanish for so long but Vicky just made me feel so good. Linda wasn't bad at all and she spoke canto which was a plus. However I much prefer to lie down while the Girl gives me Spanish JAV style. Linda leaned against the table for me to F her Ts but it's not proper Spanish (at least to me).

I have to try Cherry now. I've been following your recommendations, as I am also a man of The Paizuri appreciation club.

Horses for courses buddy! There is no right or wrong plays here, just whatever takes your fancy. Vicky of course is one of my favourite manasan and she always delivers.

But just on the quality of the breasts and sheer size, Linda's tits would rank higher in my book and that's just my humble personal opinion.

Cherry will be another level up from Vicky and she is a lot of fun .

Tuesday and Friday you will find her working .

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Does cherry work on Sunday? Haven't been to qvb for a while. Now I really wanna try the girl cherry now.

Cherry works on Tuesday and Friday, book early mate.

Cheers

tom238
27-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Saw Vicky and Nicole double a while back, didnt have a chance to post the review
Ahlung was on the money, they are great value, and fun to give it a go
But they are MILFs, so you go to be good with that

One criticism I have is that they were chatting Mandarin throughout to each other
I found it a little offputting and rude, like they were basting a turkey
Much better if they talk to you, and make YOU feel like center of attention

But it must get boring for them after the number of years they have been doing it
If you like MILFS, you should try it at least one time, but they need to focus more on the guy, not on their own small talk

choley
29-10-2017, 09:28 PM
didnt get the spanish the first time i had a double with them but it was definitely worth the price. However got the fuck Vicky's tits during the single session. was fun.

QVB
04-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Nicole on holiday .

Mamasan double at $100 available with Vicky + any other girl you like

suede
04-07-2018, 02:34 PM
best deal available $100

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2018, 03:39 PM
best deal available $100

Basically you are getting Vicky to join in the fun for next to nothing ! As normally you will pay $40/30 min massage only, $50 tip for one girl, now you can pay just $100 for two !

x11
13-07-2018, 06:07 PM
where abouts is emily these days?

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2018, 06:46 PM
where abouts is emily these days?

She is a good friend of Babycat !

QVB
18-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Wednesday roster :

1: Grace, Taiwan, new girl , young slim petite, next door girl friend, passionate, willing to please, must try

2: Rachel, DD Cups, Spanish princess , great service, connection very playful, Wild and exotic

3. Linda, D Cup , experiences and good service, willing to please, Nanjing bad girl wants to party.

4: Baby, new girl, tiny Malaysian girl, gentle trainer customer please

5: Vicky : Mature super sexy Size 6 . DD cups . Very experience .super massage skill .

6: nicole : mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience connection . First day back from holiday !!!

Best mamasan double massage service with Vicky ( $100/30 mins in total charge )

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Nicole is back !!

Always great to see Nic when she is fresh from holiday. The comments below would just about sum up my sentiments about the incomparable mamasan doubles :

Did the mamasan double at QVB massage, and Vicky and Nicole milked me twice in 30 mins :miao:

No juice left to go for FS after that, but now I'm at home and horny again :grimace:

QVB
20-07-2018, 12:41 PM
Friday roster

Feeling lucky ?

Lucky 7 lovely ladies at QVB, best collection!

1. Cherry—the most popular one, 26,
Chinese, size 6, natural EE cup, super
experienced,very friendly, good connection, best services. Back from holiday now

2. Kiki : 22 - Hong Kong , Japanese grow up student . Size 4 c+ cups . Stunning . Funky very experience and connection . New industry . New star .

3: Mandy : 21 Tai wan girls . Super slim . Tinny . Beautiful Asian milky skin . Girl friend material . Stunning . Massage experience .

4: Rachel . 26 Chinese . Size 8 DD cups super Busty . Super connection . Super Spanish Queen. Play cheeky

5 Vicky . Sexy mature . Size 6 EE cups
Best massage experience and top service as well

6. Funcky girl Linda, trendy in girl , size 6, natural D Cups, strong massage and love to play,

7. Nicole, mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience connection . Best double play with Vicky.

Special mamasan double with Vicky and Nicole, $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ??

myspareid
20-07-2018, 02:16 PM
I'd love to try out this special double at $100. However, just to hard to walk into this shop with the millions of ppl right across the road at the bus stop all the time!!

Also, do I need to ring the bell and wait before entering the glass door? Also concerned about walking into the correct shop (with this new 1A and 1B merger - where exactly am I going?)

Shop owners - would be great if you could provide some clear instructions on how to get to your shop!

QVB
20-07-2018, 03:38 PM
I'd love to try out this special double at $100. However, just to hard to walk into this shop with the millions of ppl right across the road at the bus stop all the time!!

Also, do I need to ring the bell and wait before entering the glass door? Also concerned about walking into the correct shop (with this new 1A and 1B merger - where exactly am I going?)

Shop owners - would be great if you could provide some clear instructions on how to get to your shop!

Brother, please come see us, 1A and 1B now together, we have 7 girl working today, best choose in city

Nicole
QVB

harrypotter1983
20-07-2018, 04:01 PM
Brother, please come see us, 1A and 1B now together, we have 7 girl working today, best choose in city

Nicole
QVB

i am bit confused too, even the mobile number is not matching up

harrypotter1983
20-07-2018, 04:15 PM
0450006577 is it the right number to call?

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2018, 05:00 PM
0450006577 is it the right number to call?

No mate, try this number below:

QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 0424-550-748
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

hiduba
24-07-2018, 10:40 AM

agree regarding the millions of people waiting in front of the bus stop plus all the office people walking around haha... have to be smart to know how to enter and exit discreetly ....

the plus side is that it looks like a normal massage shop, looking unassuming without any hint of foul play ... pun intended

hiduba
24-07-2018, 10:42 AM
Basically you are getting Vicky to join in the fun for next to nothing ! As normally you will pay $40/30 min massage only, $50 tip for one girl, now you can pay just $100 for two !

too tempting, way too tempting ....

hiduba
24-07-2018, 10:46 AM
Mamasan Nicole, can I request during the double to skip part 1 and go straight to the goodies ? =) 30 mins is too short to do both part 1 and part 2 i'd rather do the part 2 only

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Mamasan Nicole, can I request during the double to skip part 1 and go straight to the goodies ? =) 30 mins is too short to do both part 1 and part 2 i'd rather do the part 2 only

Usually, part 1 is sort of non existence for a mamasan double session - to start with, you won’t be a newbie or someone never been there or not a member here to walk in and ask for the double - so you are after the fun and fun is what you will have in plenty.

From what I heard, many regulars did two shots during the 30 min- if you are up for it, enough said ?

hiduba
24-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Usually, part 1 is sort of non existence for a mamasan double session - to start with, you won’t be a newbie or someone never been there or not a member here to walk in and ask for the double - so you are after the fun and fun is what you will have in plenty.

From what I heard, many regulars did two shots during the 30 min- if you are up for it, enough said ?

*facepalm* Too true. Thanks for the guidance Shifu [emoji28][emoji13]

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2018, 01:34 PM
*facepalm* Too true. Thanks for the guidance Shifu [emoji28][emoji13]

想開心玩嘢就上啦!

Just had my quickie with Cherry 🍒 today.

And the shop is quite busting with punters and MLs and mamasans running around in the common areas between 1A and 1B.

My girl Cherry looking super hot and elegant in a low cut and short black cocktail dress and nothing much else. The Lucky brother who was waiting in room 4 after me should know what I am talking about ........ haha

Rachel is as raunchy as ever in a see through top, deep cleavage bursting out.

Talking about cleavage, both Linda and Lisa (not tried ) are looking big and deep and delicious, so many Spanish queens , it’s not funny !

8 Girls working today, unbelievable !! , so many tits, so many hands and such a happy shop !

myspareid
24-07-2018, 03:13 PM
OK, so can you pls tell me what is the best way to enter this shop? Can i just walk up and open the glass door or do i need to buzz and wait??
once inside where do I go....

some instructions on how to get to the right place would be great, just like they have posted for the Irene's shops in this forum - they've even got photos of the entrance etc

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2018, 06:05 PM
OK, so can you pls tell me what is the best way to enter this shop? Can i just walk up and open the glass door or do i need to buzz and wait??
once inside where do I go....

some instructions on how to get to the right place would be great, just like they have posted for the Irene's shops in this forum - they've even got photos of the entrance etc

Well, yes, you just walk up to the 139 York st, you will see signs about massage shop, there is a glass door on the left side, press the buzzer, either 1A or 1B no different these days as they have joined force, that’s how you get 8 Girls to chose from in one shop.

When the green light goes on , the door can be pushed open, walk up that little fight of stairs you shall be greeted by either the lovely Nicole or sexy Vicky (both working) or Eva (Not working, but you will know that anyway the way they dressed) and the rest is just what RnT is all about mate !

Cheers

Peter69
24-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Really gotta go back there, only done it once but so many bloody choices in the city!!! Bella’s Nina is still on my to do list!!!

hiduba
25-07-2018, 01:43 AM
想開心玩嘢就上啦!

Just had my quickie with Cherry [emoji523] today.

And the shop is quite busting with punters and MLs and mamasans running around in the common areas between 1A and 1B.

My girl Cherry looking super hot and elegant in a low cut and short black cocktail dress and nothing much else. The Lucky brother who was waiting in room 4 after me should know what I am talking about ........ haha

Rachel is as raunchy as ever in a see through top, deep cleavage bursting out.

Talking about cleavage, both Linda and Lisa (not tried ) are looking big and deep and delicious, so many Spanish queens , it’s not funny !

8 Girls working today, unbelievable !! , so many tits, so many hands and such a happy shop !

Wow talk about busy shop. Hope i get a glimpse of these lovelies when i visit Thursday

QVB
25-07-2018, 12:26 PM
Wednesday roster :

1. Rachel, DD Cups, Spanish princess , great service, connection very playful, Wild and exotic

2. Linda, D Cup , experiences and good service, willing to please, Nanjing bad girl wants to party.

3. Kiki : 22 - Hong Kong , Japanese grow up student . Size 4 c+ cups . Stunning . Funky very experience and connection . New industry . New star .

5: Vicky : Mature super sexy Size 6 . DD cups . Very experience .super massage skill .

6: nicole : mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience connection . First day back from holiday !!!

hiduba
25-07-2018, 07:48 PM
Wednesday roster :

1. Rachel, DD Cups, Spanish princess , great service, connection very playful, Wild and exotic

2. Linda, D Cup , experiences and good service, willing to please, Nanjing bad girl wants to party.

3. Kiki : 22 - Hong Kong , Japanese grow up student . Size 4 c+ cups . Stunning . Funky very experience and connection . New industry . New star .

Woohoo great stuff

hiduba
25-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Well, yes, you just walk up to the 139 York st, you will see signs about massage shop, there is a glass door on the left side, press the buzzer, either 1A or 1B no different these days as they have joined force, that’s how you get 8 Girls to chose from in one shop.

When the green light goes on , the door can be pushed open, walk up that little fight of stairs you shall be greeted by either the lovely Nicole or sexy Vicky (both working) or Eva (Not working, but you will know that anyway the way they dressed) and the rest is just what RnT is all about mate !

Cheers

Hopefully don't have to wait too long for the green light because it'll be super awkward hahaha

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2018, 10:12 AM
Hopefully don't have to wait too long for the green light because it'll be super awkward hahaha

You shouldn’t have to wait at all because now that 1A and 1B are working together, you practically have three mamasans serving as receptionist, two of them also work and one don’t , there will always be someone free to buzz you IN ......... haha

liminal
26-07-2018, 11:36 AM

Stand tall sir or at least loose .. when walking into an esteemed establishment such as QVB

punt with pride

liminal
26-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Ive never doubled up .., what I’m curious for is a suggestion, from any of the resident QVB , afficiando

Yes there is the Vicki Nicole

But

Give me your 1 or 2 alternate pairings that you’ve thought to ask for , mused over

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2018, 12:28 PM
Ive never doubled up .., what I’m curious for is a suggestion, from any of the resident QVB , afficiando

Yes there is the Vicki Nicole

But

Give me your 1 or 2 alternate pairings that you’ve thought to ask for , mused over

Mate, the mamasan double is one of its kind, both Nicole and Vicky are very experienced sexy Milfs , they are happy to perform and service yourself in front of one another which is the key to the MD!

Other girls may be a bit shy or there could be some moves or plays she would rather do or perform in a one on one situation and Not in front of their boss if you know what I mean. Nic and Vic on the other hand have seen it all and been there and done that, so very little restrictions in comparison, so if you really want to play, play with the best!

But if you must have an alternative combination then I will say for today, take Vicky and Coco (you could nearly get a mother/daughter feel here ! ) Or for tomorrow, take Nicole with either Cherry or Rachel or all three of them in a 4P triple ........ lol - that could be fun as all 3 ladies are from the North East !

Have fun

Cheers

hiduba
26-07-2018, 12:28 PM
You shouldn’t have to wait at all because now that 1A and 1B are working together, you practically have three mamasans serving as receptionist, two of them also work and one don’t , there will always be someone free to buzz you IN ......... haha

True enough, i didn't have to wait too long to be buzzed in. Maybe because i visited when there's no one else, and it looked like the "receptionist" who i later learned was Vicky, was checking out the door every so often.

Buzzed in and got the green light in seconds.

harrypotter1983
26-07-2018, 02:26 PM
just go hiduda. you will be very lucky to get caught. Dont worry.

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2018, 09:53 AM
True enough, i didn't have to wait too long to be buzzed in. Maybe because i visited when there's no one else, and it looked like the "receptionist" who i later learned was Vicky, was checking out the door every so often.

Buzzed in and got the green light in seconds.

Hey Bro,

So you went to QVB and who did you see? Please share !

Thanks

Cheers

QVB
27-07-2018, 11:58 AM
重點推介,大胸女孩 ,服務女皇 Cherry, Rachel, Linda 為您胸部推油出火。

Kiki, Mandy, 小鳥依人,最需大哥哥們真情呵護,時鐘女友,無絲奉獻。

Nicole Vicky 媽媽生雙飛,悉尼最佳.

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2018, 04:48 PM
重點& #25512;介,大胸女孩 ,服務女皇 Cherry, Rachel, Linda 為您胸部推油出火。

Kiki, Mandy, 小鳥依人,最需大哥哥們真情呵護,時鐘女友,無絲奉獻。

Nicole Vicky 媽媽生雙飛,悉尼最佳.

Translation:

Big tits massage Girls Cherry, Rachel and Linda, Spanish queens and erotic services .

Kiki and Mandy, little girl friend feels, needs love and caring from all big brothers

Nicole and Vicky, best mamasan doubles in town .

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2018, 03:47 PM
Lougor I'm not in area atm.

But I have ask a punting mate who had tried it....what he told me is the biggest turn on what they did to him omg lucky guyJesus :slobber: ...if my sesh is half as good I'm happy. Im not in to milf but yes im intrigued Looking forward to the qbv double special.
Might add cherry in for extra $50 is that possible lougor??

He give me a tip- ask for Spanish finish :smile:

Yeap, tip more and you can add any other girl of your choice: Cherry or Rachel, they’ll fix you up good Brother !

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Just went to the shop today to have a quickie with Nina! Review to come.

Interestingly Nicole was telling me that there have been a resurgence of bookings for the mamasan doubles - not that I’m surprised at all, it is afterall the best value in town for your RnT needs.

hiduba
09-08-2018, 07:59 AM
Hey Bro,

So you went to QVB and who did you see? Please share !

Thanks

Cheers

Have posted my AR. In the Private section :) enjoy reading [emoji12][emoji3]

encoule
27-08-2018, 04:04 PM
thanks for the recommendations AHLUNGOH... the mamasan Double was my 1 st ever double and boy it didn't disappoint. both milfs are sexy as hell. a must try.

QVB
31-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Dear Crofter darling, come see me again, Vicky and me have many more special for you 💋💋

Person's Name : Nicole and Vicky

Establishment : QVB Massage

Date of Visit : September 2018 . Maybe 4th

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City

Hours of Business : 10 -8

Rates : $100 per half hour for double massage

Size/shape : Mamasan milfs - DD cups, Nicole slimmer Vicky more curvaceous

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : Massage, B2B, Spanish NHJ plus extras

Value for money/recommend? : YES . Highly

My experience/comments :

Been punting awhile and began frequenting QVB in early 2016, was my Boxing Day treat.

. It’s a familiar space a little worn in the fabric and gritty ( I like) though it’s women and service, is what keeps me . Quite a few women when I started there have had me mesmerised (Iris , Serena ) , briefly and I’ve established some cool in and out of shop ‘friendships’ mostly about monetary transactions , but clearly beyond just the money side .. and with one exceptionally curious woman , way more than monetary. I like the shop and how it’s run.

I’m a RnT guy mostly these days as find the FS shops aside from a few , too rote. I like off script if and when possible. Private’s however I’m always open to everything .

So QVB is a dependable friend if I’m in the city and no mind to do a random walk in.

Like most here , have particular interests that now include no interest in Anglo unless they are a flaming deep red headed cherub . ( any suggestions please PM) Usually favour small breasted slim or curvy over large breasted and not that into Spanish as I’d never gotten anything remotely sexy and soft ... maybe trying to tit fuck a cups in hindsight was part of the issue.

Doubles also were not that convincing and usually a shop gambit to up sell on a slow night .

Though do have a fond memory at 18 sleeping with my GF and her best mate on the yr12 grad night . And really ( in my mind), it’ll never get any better..

I’d seen Vicky and Nicole on occasion separately and experienced there charms though not together and not since earlier this year, mostly seeing younger girls as they started and a couple of regulars 😊.

I had been urged enough in the past to do dbl and always chided when I have declined.

So I find myself standing outside QVB, buzz the door , walk in and up. Of course my preferred Choice not on today and I’m sitting a bit when Vicky sashays over and entreats, come on , she’ll be back on maybe Wednesday , but Sunday definitely , but can you wait?

So I’m walking with her to the room, Nicole walks back into the shop and drops her coat and says am I late. I’m smiling.

Sure ok let’s do dbl. I know enough to know my awkwardness is not an issue , nor will they have any worry in been in the room together . So I relax , and enjoy what’s to come

I’m not even here for the massage , I’m wanting play , ribald , edgy play to keep me a little off balance and suiting my mind and mood.

Been between these two lovelies is a joy , firm pressure, sliding , hands lips . I’m rock hard and they are both doing what they do , no issue, easy , laughing talking cajoling chastising me it’s fun.

I’m getting strokes kissed fondled sucked and spun between these two and if the industry had a HALL of FAME surely Nicole and Vicky and the Mamasan special would be inductees

Been playing and played with and serious heavy petting for all and I’m not sure how I’m going to finish, and the times coming when I gotta decide , I’m on the table and leaning back with Vicki holding me two hands and Nicole nipple in my mouth. The decision is made fir me when extra oil is applied to Vicki’s DD’s and I’m ensconced .. the sensation of seeing my Vick slide through her tits and I wards her face is a delight and wonder

Now I’m getting it and now I’m going to cum.

I’ve gone back now various occasions for a bit of Spanish only and with their $100 double milf massage on offer and with pricing unchanged now for some time they've made me a Spanish convert outta me.

I’ve tried since Spanish only at a few other locales , but its their looks and personalities, them that are hotter than a lot of the young glittery MLs On their roster or even elsewhere that is the attraction.

They are a great mix with the massage skill high, but both together there finishing of you is where they stand out.

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2018, 08:53 AM
@@@@@@@@@@@@

I’m getting strokes kissed fondled sucked and spun between these two and if the industry had a HALL of FAME surely Nicole and Vicky and the Mamasan special would be inductees

Been playing and played with and serious heavy petting for all and I’m not sure how I’m going to finish, and the times coming when I gotta decide , I’m on the table and leaning back with Vicki holding me two hands and Nicole nipple in my mouth. The decision is made fir me when extra oil is applied to Vicki’s DD’s and I’m ensconced .. the sensation of seeing my Vick slide through her tits and I wards her face is a delight and wonder

@@@@@@@@@

Wow, this is what RnT is all about man !!

Peter69
01-11-2018, 11:33 AM
Fuck after reading this I’m going back there to have those two hot Milfs give me the once over!! Are they working today ???Fuck so ready Hahahaha

QVB
01-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Fuck after reading this I’m going back there to have those two hot Milfs give me the once over!! Are they working today ???Fuck so ready Hahahaha

Peter , we are waiting for you

Nicole
💋

Peter69
01-11-2018, 01:09 PM
Peter , we are waiting for you

Nicole
💋

Well then !! I should drop in after 4pm today! I’ll try & book if u gorgeous ladies are available 💋 haven’t done R&T for around 6 months!! The longest time off I’ve ever had!!

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2018, 11:10 AM
Well then !! I should drop in after 4pm today! I’ll try & book if u gorgeous ladies are available 💋 haven’t done R&T for around 6 months!! The longest time off I’ve ever had!!

Hey brother Peter,

By the time you had recovered, please share your review with us !

Thanks 🙏

Cheers

Fere971
02-11-2018, 11:59 AM
http://qvbmassage.com.au/therapists#PhotoSwipe1541121328969
With one is the mamasan you are talking about

studsg
02-11-2018, 02:41 PM
http://qvbmassage.com.au/therapists#PhotoSwipe1541121328969
With one is the mamasan you are talking aboutMate, your link points to 199 Clarence St.

The one we are talking about here is at 139b York St.

QVB
13-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Tuesday roster:

1: Cherry : 25: yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really natural attractive Asian babe.

2: Rachel : pretty face . Chinese . 27 : yrs. Chinese . DD cups . Curvy, Tall . Sexy . Super experience . Connection , Spanish Queen , very raunchy and playful.

3. Lisa : 24 Chinese .DD cups size 6 ,very patient friendly ,3 years massage experience

4. VICKY : sexy mlf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attactive face and fit slim body shape . Very experience remedial relaxation service

5. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, good connections and knows mans bodies.

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min , want to play ?💋

schloong
25-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Well, finally got my double session with Nicole & Vicki last Thursday morning, after ringing the day before and making the appointment.
My previous session with Nicole 2 weeks earlier was just great and having the double with these two lovely ladies was wonderful. Nicole was hinting during our session that I should try for their 6 hand massage next time, or book a session with one of their many gorgeous ladies there. I told her I would think about it...
Not much more I can add to what other Bro's have posted other than to say that it's an experience that I definitely want to repeat.
Very highly recommended guys!

QVB
27-11-2018, 12:41 PM
Tuesday roster:

Excellent line up today, 7 Girls working !

1: Cherry : 25: yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really natural attractive Asian babe.

2: Rachel : pretty face . Chinese . 27 : yrs. Chinese . DD cups . Curvy, Tall . Sexy . Super experience . Connection , Spanish Queen , very raunchy and playful.

3. Lisa : 24 Chinese .DD cups size 6 ,very patient friendly ,3 years massage experience

4. VICKY : sexy mlf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attactive face and fit slim body shape . Very experience remedial relaxation service

5. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, good connections and knows mans bodies.

6/7. Two new Girls Lily and Bella, first day, both very experienced, slim and sexy body, very good service, come try,

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min , want to play ?💋

Cannonball
27-11-2018, 03:48 PM
I’m in town today....

Is this double worth a go?

Bunningsnag
27-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Is the Pope Catholic , Cannonball ?

bevis90
27-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Try it and report back cannonball

syd_pete79
27-11-2018, 11:48 PM
I’m in town today....

Is this double worth a go?

Yeah bro totally. I went in on my birthday earlier this year, needless to say I had a good day ☺️

MrStone
28-11-2018, 08:03 AM
How much is an hour for the famous double

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2018, 08:31 AM
How much is an hour for the famous double

Mate, $100/30 min for the mamasan double, all inclusive! Best VFM in RnT !

MrStone
28-11-2018, 08:36 AM
Mate, $100/30 min for the mamasan double, all inclusive! Best VFM in RnT !

Which is exactly why I was thinking of an hour instead

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Which is exactly why I was thinking of an hour instead

They do a lot of hourly double too, that would be $200, still very good value , no ?

In fact, Nic told me before that lots of clients couldn’t handle the two sexy cougars in all their double erotic plays and often cum faster than usual and inevitably wanted to extend and literally buy themselves some time to recover and play more in round two ! Of course, you can just imagine how and where those 4 hands will be assisting in the recovery period.......... haha

MrStone
28-11-2018, 09:02 AM
They do a lot of hourly double too, that would be $200, still very good value , no ?

In fact, Nic told me before that lots of clients couldn’t handle the two sexy cougars in all their double erotic plays and often cum faster than usual and inevitably wanted to extend and literally buy themselves some time to recover and play more in round two ! Of course, you can just imagine how and where those 4 hands will be assisting in the recovery period.......... haha

Sounds pretty good. Might just go for balls an hour first

MrStone
28-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Haha, auto correct. Half an hour..... Balls an hour...... Haha

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2018, 09:44 AM

Yeap, let your balls have a ball for an hour !!

MrStone
28-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Yeap, let your balls have a ball for an hour !!

I like it, a good auto correct

QVB
28-11-2018, 12:15 PM

Mr Stone

Thank you for message, want to come today for double?

Call me now

Nicole
QVB massage
💋💋💋

MrStone
28-11-2018, 02:08 PM
Mr Stone

Thank you for message, want to come today for double?

Call me now

Nicole
QVB massage
������

Nicole, can you approve my wechat request. So I can book

Cannonball
28-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Can confirm.

Absolutely superb.

Reasonably strong massage (one back/shoulders/neck) and one glutes down.

Little bit of TT from Nicole whilst Vicky took care of me from the head down. Was happy enough with me stroking legs and arse.

The flip....WOW! Both cut from the same cloth. Very good on the eye. Very open to mutual touching. Finish exquisite 👌🏽

Will be back girls!!

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Can confirm.

Absolutely superb.

Little bit of TT from Nicole whilst Vicky took care of me from the head down. Was happy enough with me stroking legs and arse.

The flip....WOW! Both cut from the same cloth. Very good on the eye. Very open to mutual touching. Finish exquisite 👌🏽

Will be back girls!!

Thanks for sharing brother Cannonball!

So you had produced some exquisite Cannons finishes no doubt ........ haha

Raybo
30-11-2018, 04:22 PM
Nicole, can you approve my wechat request. So I can book

https://media.giphy.com/media/m76ShWqqydiUM/giphy.gif

QVB
05-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Can confirm.

Absolutely superb.

Will be back girls!!

Thank you Cannonball darling,

Come see Vicky and me soon

Nicole
Xoxo
💋 💋

Hogrider
06-12-2018, 08:23 AM

I can vouch for that !
They don’t let you take “rest” :D
Absolute must session in Sydney ..

QVB
07-12-2018, 11:14 AM
I can vouch for that !
They don’t let you take “rest” :D
Absolute must session in Sydney ..

Thanks Hogrider darling.

Want to come back for more rides ??

See you soon

Nicole
💋 💋

whatsup
04-01-2019, 11:37 PM
These ladies are AMAZING !!!, Sydney ....are u reading this......Big Thanks to Nicole, Vicky !!!.....You made my day, before i head to my holiday in Dubai/Europe ..... ! see you soon !....You got my RESPECT !!!

QVB
10-01-2019, 04:39 PM
These ladies are AMAZING !!!, Sydney ....are u reading this......Big Thanks to Nicole, Vicky !!!.....You made my day, before i head to my holiday in Dubai/Europe ..... ! see you soon !....You got my RESPECT !!!

Thank you Mr whatsup,

Hope you a nice holiday, please come see us again soon.

Love you too

Nicole and Vicky 💋💋

ilum
13-01-2019, 09:40 AM
Finally did the mamasan double on Friday. Nicole is sexy, confident woman. Vicky provides firm massage and her breasts sre so soft. Second half was sensory overload. They work well as a team. Just when I began exploring things speeded up and it was over. Would love to explore more with Nicole.

QVB
15-01-2019, 11:04 AM
Finally did the mamasan double on Friday. Nicole is sexy, confident woman. Vicky provides firm massage and her breasts sre so soft. Second half was sensory overload. They work well as a team. Just when I began exploring things speeded up and it was over. Would love to explore more with Nicole.

Thanks mr ilum

Please come to explore me and I will anti explore you anywhere you like

Nicole 💋

ilum
15-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Thanks mr ilum

Please come to explore me and I will anti explore you anywhere you like

Nicole 💋
I sure will, Nicole.

QVB
07-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Thursday roster :

1. Top star Hong Kong Coco : 24 .size 6 . C cup . Beautiful personality and super beautiful face . HongKong night club experience. Very friendly . Connection . Become very popular . Lots booking .

2. New girl Angela, first day on trial, curvy in all the right places, service queen, understand men’s needs.

3. Lily very experienced, slim and sexy body, very sensual service, come try,

4. Vicky : Mature super sexy . Size 6 . DD cups . Very experience .super massage skill .

5. Nicole: mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience good connection .

Special mamasan double, one of its kind, must try for all RnT brothers, $100/30 min, want to play ?💋

Kevsbrah
08-02-2019, 01:42 AM
Thursday roster :

1. Top star Hong Kong Coco : 24 .size 6 . C cup . Beautiful personality and super beautiful face . HongKong night club experience. Very friendly . Connection . Become very popular . Lots booking .

2. New girl Angela, first day on trial, curvy in all the right places, service queen, understand men’s needs.

3. Lily very experienced, slim and sexy body, very sensual service, come try,

4. Vicky : Mature super sexy . Size 6 . DD cups . Very experience .super massage skill .

5. Nicole: mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience good connection .

Special mamasan double, one of its kind, must try for all RnT brothers, $100/30 min, want to play ?💋

How much mamasan double for one hour?

QVB
08-02-2019, 10:44 AM
How much mamasan double for one hour?

Darling Kevsbrah come see us for one hour Double is $200, unlimited fun for everyone of your 60 min

Call me now on 0424 550 748

Vicky and me waiting for you 💋💋

Nicole
QVB

Kevsbrah
08-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Darling Kevsbrah come see us for one hour Double is $200, unlimited fun for everyone of your 60 min

Call me now on 0424 550 748

Vicky and me waiting for you 💋💋

Nicole
QVB

Okay thanks will make booking when I got free time.

doubles
09-02-2019, 05:30 PM
I have been reading the forums for a couple of weeks and thanks to AHLUNGOR decided to give the MD a go. Thank you Vicky and Nicole for a great 45 minutes in heaven. I have a hand injury atm, it is my right hand and I am right-handed. Vicky helped me undress which was fun and removed my nerves. When I rolled over for part 2 I said to Nicole I wished I had 2 hands. She said, you've got a mouth and fed me her nipple while Vicky kissed my nipple and stroked me so well. The amazing sensations of these to hot milfs had me finished pretty quick. Nicole hung around and chatted about this and that and helped me get dressed afterwards. I can highly recommend the MD and hope to see Vicky and Nicole every month.

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2019, 11:36 AM
I have been reading the forums for a couple of weeks and thanks to AHLUNGOR decided to give the MD a go. Thank you Vicky and Nicole for a great 45 minutes in heaven. I have a hand injury atm, it is my right hand and I am right-handed. Vicky helped me undress which was fun and removed my nerves. When I rolled over for part 2 I said to Nicole I wished I had 2 hands. She said, you've got a mouth and fed me her nipple while Vicky kissed my nipple and stroked me so well. The amazing sensations of these to hot milfs had me finished pretty quick. Nicole hung around and chatted about this and that and helped me get dressed afterwards. I can highly recommend the MD and hope to see Vicky and Nicole every month.

Hey brother doubles,

You are most welcome, glad to hear that you have enjoyed your Mamasan double with Nic and Vicky, they are good combination isn’t it ?

And wishing you a speedy full recovery on your right hand ! We man all know how important our leading hand is to us! On second thought, whatever you need to do with your right hand, the girls at QVB can probably all give you a helping hand 🤚 or two 🤚 🤚.........haha

All the best

Cheers

QVB
13-02-2019, 11:39 AM
Thank you for doing double with me and Vicky mr double, we will do double double again soon please when you have two hands

Nicole 💋
QVB massage

MrStone
24-03-2019, 11:49 AM
I look forward to the double on Wednesday, will leave a report after.

QVB
26-03-2019, 10:32 AM

See you tomorrow darling 💋

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2019, 11:22 AM

Hi there MrStone,

So you have booked the mamasan double tomorrow - Enjoy !

And a birdie told you also booked Cherry 🍒 today ! Envy !!!

mman69
17-04-2019, 08:18 PM
underprivileged (when it comes to punting)Queenslander here heading down to Sydney for the long weekend spent hrs reading reviews on here overwhelming the choice you have in Sydney but from sounds of it and being a big tit lover and Spanish lover im going to have to try these two lovely ladies on sat ..cannot wait is it too soon to call and book tomorrow for saturday ???

woodcock
17-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Dont bother calling mate. Both of them dont work on the weekend

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2019, 12:26 AM
underprivileged (when it comes to punting)Queenslander here heading down to Sydney for the long weekend spent hrs reading reviews on here overwhelming the choice you have in Sydney but from sounds of it and being a big tit lover and Spanish lover im going to have to try these two lovely ladies on sat ..cannot wait is it too soon to call and book tomorrow for saturday ???

Can you make it on Friday ?

Not only you can sample the mamasan double but two of my other favorite Spanish queens in Cherry 🍒 and Rachel are also working !

None of them works on the Sat!

Ps. Actually, on second thought, not sure about this Friday as it’s a PH! You may need to try other shops, I can find out tomorrow if any of the Star MLs will be working?

mman69
18-04-2019, 05:52 PM
oh noooooooooo better call could maybe make later friday ty for letting me know

webtelor
16-05-2019, 10:20 AM
Mamasan double, is the best tjat you can ask for. Think i have been there for few times just for the double special...

AHLUNGOR
27-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Mamasan double special at QVB is BACK !!

QVB
08-10-2019, 11:56 AM
Tuesday roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

Insider101
08-10-2019, 01:37 PM
Does QVB have a WeChat?

max_power
08-10-2019, 07:04 PM
By far one of the best experiences with Vicky and Nicole. Anyone who hasn’t tried is missing out.

lakeshow
08-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Does QVB have a WeChat?

No they don't. Just give them a call on their number.
Usually Nicole and Vicky will tell you what you need to know.

cordy
09-10-2019, 03:07 AM
Can anyone confirm the price at Qvb, for the double they have a special Price, but is that include everything ? Or there is an extra for getting both girl to nude?

nostromo
09-10-2019, 06:58 AM
Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive

Price includes tip. So yes, both will get nude and you can reasonably explore both with your hands. If you touch up their nether regions you won't be able to use the same hand on both without a wet wipe so best to be ambidextrous.

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2019, 09:23 AM
Can anyone confirm the price at Qvb, for the double they have a special Price, but is that include everything ? Or there is an extra for getting both girl to nude?

Basically the mamasan double is the signature deal of this shop : you pay $100/30 min all up, you get Nicole and Vicky two mature milfs with tons of experiences who just know how to pleasure the male bodies ! Both nude from the start, no restrictions on touching and plenty of Spanish , awesome sensual 4 hands ! And unlimited shots too if you can manage!

ps. People often asked : how about an hour double? That will be $200 man!

ps2: any one fancy a Spanish and prostate combinations ?? at the same time !

nostromo
09-10-2019, 09:53 AM
Both nude from the start

You may need to request this as it was mostly a clothed massage for me.

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2019, 10:04 AM
Any photos? I've only seen the one photo of Cherry from this shop

Here is another one for Coco !

I think Nicole is in the process of posting more girls photos in their roster, still figuring out how to do it ...............lol

https://images.locanto.com.au/4864293011/City-Special-Nude-massage-from-70-including-bbj-happy-ending_7.jpg

cordy
09-10-2019, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the info guys, but is the special only limited to both mamasan, or i can choose one day of them and another normal girl? Formal ex cherry and 1 mamasan is it possible?

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the info guys, but is the special only limited to both mamasan, or i can choose one day of them and another normal girl? Formal ex cherry and 1 mamasan is it possible?

Brother Cordy, the short answer is no, but I have seen and heard that the mamasans are fairly flexible on meeting customers needs.

Let's face it, the most popular doubles at QVB was actually Not the mamasan double but a double with Cherry and Rachel !! enough said, and for that combination and basically any ML of your choices, you would pay $40/30 min massage fees for 1 girl plus $50 tip X 2 = $180 for 2 girls.

With the mamasan double, you get the Nicole/Vicky double for $100/30 min which is a $80 saving = 44% off - so it's a really good deal, they basically waived the massage shop fees and just charge you for the tips. Is it fair for the non mamasan massage girl to service you for the half hour and only get the $50 tip and no massage fees ?

Having said all that, I have seen and known for a fact that from time to time, either Nicole or Vicky will accept a mamasan double booking at the $100 special with one of them actually Not there, they just get one of the younger girl to join in and give you the discounted session. So, it's possible but it will be luck of the draw and good luck with that.

Only yesterday I think brother Woods went to see Cherry and he was offered a double with Nicole joining in for only an extra $50 - so there are specials to be have on the run and all you have to do is be there and if any girl is free, it's a bargain begging to be have !

I can't say and promising on behalf of the shop but they are fairly flexible and if you become a regular, they will look after you for sure and some special discount here and there won't surprise me.

ps. personally, I will recommend you try the original mamasan double rather mixing and matching, because (and same with most massage doubles !) massage girls may or may not perform their best and be the most sensual or erotic or raunchy when there is another ML in presence ! if you have done a massage double, most likely you would know what I meant, Not with the mamasan double as they have done this hundreds of times, they are un-restricted, no more shyness in front of each other and in fact, more like a game or competitions between them to out perform their business partner, and who is going to benefit ??

cordy
09-10-2019, 11:39 AM
I will keep on mind, thanks Bro Ahlungor

QVB
10-10-2019, 12:38 PM
It must be the Asian blood, but they both still look just as good as they used to 2-3 years ago.

thank you lakeshow brother

Nicole
xoxoxo

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Thursday roster:

2. Linda, new girl, first day, super natural big boobs, F Cups - AHLUNGOR special !! come try before the big brother !! very experienced and service queen.

Linda F Cups !!

https://i.postimg.cc/zvQ0X8N1/10967-DBB-1-CC9-4-CC2-A270-2-F4-C25-E40-E07.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/gjjgWrfD/86701-E79-FB76-4-AF8-BAFD-8-CB4-C7-AEFCA6.jpg

Apparently Linda has already done 5 bookings since this morning, any of you guys who had seen those F Cups care to share !!

Just dying to know if they are real and if Spanish was on offer ??

MrStone
24-10-2019, 04:42 PM
Apparently Linda has already done 5 bookings since this morning, any of you guys who had seen those F Cups care to share !!

Just dying to know if they are real and if Spanish was on offer ??

I am no expert, but they certainly do look real. I would love to sample them and let you know :)

QVB
19-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Tuesday roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Linda, very popular busty girl, super natural big boobs, F Cups - AHLUNGOR special !! very experienced and service queen.

3. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Linda F Cups !!

Cherry Double D Cups

https://i.postimg.cc/1tZhJkSz/7437477-C-E83-B-43-F8-B099-635-B0325062-A.jpg

https://images.locanto.com.au/4867722862/City-Special-Nude-massage-from-70-including-bbj-happy-ending_11.jpg

Vicky EE Cups

https://i.postimg.cc/dtNbzkFp/7-EAB44-D2-9-CF4-4-B89-8-B9-F-C1141974-C6-E3.jpg

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

QVB
21-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Thursday roster:

1. Coco :size 6: natural C Cups . popular sexy young china doll . Super sweet and beautiful face, best connection . Experience massage service . Day Off today.

2. Linda, very popular busty girl, super natural big boobs, F Cups - AHLUNGOR special !! very experienced and service queen.

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

Coco Natural C Cups

https://i.postimg.cc/x8PNtPsp/2-F7-E67-BE-7-AD4-4551-B454-2-F6524-AC4-B61.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/DfQGv22Q/9-C28876-A-3443-4-DB4-957-D-80-C49281-A3-E2.jpg

Linda F Cups !!

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

Jack Africa
21-11-2019, 01:53 PM
Is there a picture of Mamasan Nicole on here?
Can see Vicky but not Nicole?
Keen to see the other half of the Famous Duo!

dellguy
22-11-2019, 01:39 PM
God I'm missing having not been in Sydney for a few months.

Jack Africa
25-11-2019, 09:32 PM
Does anyone know if the unlabelled photo below of the attractive MILF in the yellow dress and black bra is Nicole?
I thought I might have seen it somewhere before marked as Coco?

AHLUNGOR
25-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know if the unlabelled photo below of the attractive MILF in the yellow dress and black bra is Nicole?
I thought I might have seen it somewhere before marked as Coco?

That photos below in the yellow dress definitely Coco !

Jack Africa
25-11-2019, 10:52 PM
Thanks Ahlungor .... are you able to find a photo of Nicole anywhere? Are you aware as to whether QVB have ever posted one?

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2019, 04:00 PM
Thanks Ahlungor .... are you able to find a photo of Nicole anywhere? Are you aware as to whether QVB have ever posted one?

Brother Jack,

if you are interested in seeing Nicole, then don't wait for her photo, just go man - and you are aware that she is a mature milf, right ?

I guess I am probably the very few really lucky ones who had met Nicole when she was twenty something and had Double D Cups, yeap, she was a lot more bustier when she was younger, you guys should have seen her back then................haha

QVB
28-11-2019, 01:02 PM
No photos IIRC. Nicole is taller and more fuller framed. Amazingly shaped C cups for her age, nice long legs and elegant looking.

Don't like take photo, why look photo, come see real Nicole, best sexy mamasan in massage shops, loves all men, satisfy you guarentee

Nicole
QVB massage
xoxoxox

QVB
29-11-2019, 12:27 PM
Black Friday Special roster:

Linda F Cups !!

Cherry Double D Cups

https://images.locanto.com.au/4867722862/City-Special-Nude-massage-from-70-including-bbj-happy-ending_11.jpg

Vicky EE Cups

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

QVB
17-01-2020, 05:22 PM
Friday roster :

2. Monica : size 4. DD cups . 24 yrs . Singapore.girl . Sweet gentle hands . very Experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

QVB
20-01-2020, 12:00 PM
Monday roster:

1. Coco :size 6: natural C Cups . popular sexy young china doll . Super sweet and beautiful face, best connection . Experience massage service

2. New young girl Jennifer, beautiful Thai babe with soft white skin, shoulder length hair, petite size 4, C cup, very cute pocket rocket.

3. Ashley, Hong Kong girl, petite and tiny like a baby doll, very cute and sweet but experienced and great service, very good English.

Monday Special: today only !

Mamasan special of $100/30 min all inclusive with Nicole and any of the three young girls working today :shout::shout::shout:

Double your pleasure in the New Year !!

https://i.postimg.cc/x8PNtPsp/2-F7-E67-BE-7-AD4-4551-B454-2-F6524-AC4-B61.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/DfQGv22Q/9-C28876-A-3443-4-DB4-957-D-80-C49281-A3-E2.jpg

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

QVB
21-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Tuesday roster :

Last chance for Mamasan Double, Nicole going on holiday tomorrow, last day today !!

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

Cherry

https://i.postimg.cc/cJXCjhfP/EA49832-C-8578-4048-8702-97126-BBC4347.jpg

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2020, 04:38 PM
Mamasan double is back in town !!

Nicole has rested for her two weeks since returning from China and back working with Vicky !!

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2020, 05:14 PM
Before I am recalled to the nursing home they are on my bucket list:exciting:

Mate, based on your comments below, you are looking for values and a bargain punter ? so this mamasan double at $100/30 min all inclusive is the best value in town and must try man !

She looks great, but a bit above my pay grade:cry:

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2020, 01:02 PM
Mamasan double is back today !!

ThatAsian
15-06-2020, 01:26 PM

Are they actually open? Haven’t seen anything from them and have heard they are moving?

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2020, 01:33 PM
Are they actually open? Haven’t seen anything from them and have heard they are moving?

Spoke with Nicole this morning, yes, they are open and already serving !! But today can't get any other girls working so just the two sexy mamasans !

Cherry 🍒 is back on Friday !!

Sir Puntalot
15-06-2020, 04:26 PM

Same location in the city or new location?

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Same location in the city or new location?

Same place mate, 139 York St

Sir Puntalot
15-06-2020, 08:21 PM
Same place mate, 139 York St

Oh joyous news!!! When I'm back in Sydney next, double at QVB and a double at SBM. Better save up, bring a lot of cash and drink lots of pineapple juice!

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2020, 05:30 PM
Finally caught up with Nicole and Vicky this afternoon.

No, I wasn't there for the mamasan double although they were very tempting, especially Nic with that very open and short split dress of hers, she really has some awesome legs, probably more womanly and much sexier than younger girls half her age ?

I was there to be reunited with my no. 1 Cherry 🍒 of course, and apparently she has been booked out from this morning, 4 sessions back to back, so she hasn't even had lunch yet, when she saw me, Cherry 🍒 tried to put her bowl of cup noodles away but I told her don't worry, take your time and finish your noodles, and have some of those 5 spicy pork hogs slices that Vicky and Nicole was having, they looked so yummy. So I have a bit of time to find out how things are since the re-opening.

1A has moved on but 1B is definitely staying and no plan of relocating, land lord is quite flexible and the two ladies are happy to stick around, they have, after all, lots of locals and regulars. didn't bother to call up other girls as the city traffic, according to them are still very slow, it was fine for them to work by themselves as other girls will complain about not enough jobs and may work one day and not turn up the next, so, not really worth it.

Unless it is someone like Cherry 🍒, she just brings her own business (like yours truly) to the shops she works, so win win all around.

And good luck to that punter who was starting his mamasan double just as I was finishing and ready to leave, but I did hear you, "NO MASSAGE - JUST PLAY" , your exact words, I can totally picture and imagine the kind of funs you are having.............haha

Cheers

Sir Puntalot
26-06-2020, 09:00 PM
And good luck to that punter who was starting his mamasan double just as I was finishing and ready to leave, but I did hear you, "NO MASSAGE - JUST PLAY" , your exact words, I can totally picture and imagine the kind of funs you are having.............haha

Cheers

I swear it wasn't me as I'm not in Sydney, but when I am, those will be the words I will be using. Do they do #3 or is it more like #2.5?

Just read your adventures with Cherry review just then, you must be so happy to get back to a favourite haunt and your #1

AHLUNGOR
29-06-2020, 01:15 PM
I swear it wasn't me as I'm not in Sydney, but when I am, those will be the words I will be using. Do they do #3 or is it more like #2.5?

Just read your adventures with Cherry review just then, you must be so happy to get back to a favourite haunt and your #1

Thanks Sir P,

regarding the mamasan double, I can't really comment on the extras beyond the nude HJ and Spanish finishes, you would be so busy and full on, you probably don't even have time to go any further? And for the best value in town of $100/30 min with two naked sexy MILFs. You won't need anything else ! IMHO.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Mamasan double @$100 for 30 min all inclusive, it's the best value RnT in town.

Person's Name : Mamasan Double- Nicole & Vicky

Establishment : QVB Massage- 1B, 139 York St

Date of Visit : 3 Jul 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : NA

Phone : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : 10am-8pm

Rates : $100/30mins

Size/shape : Nicole. Long legs, firm ass, perky boobs. Vicky: ditto, but larger boobs on a smaller frame.

Nationality or Ethnicity : ML Chinese

Services Provided : Massage + HE (4 hands)

Value for money/recommend? : Always

My experience/comments : The legendary Mamasan double is back!

Nicole and Vicky have always been cool gals, and I'm so very happy to see them on the other side of lockdown, albeit in a heavily reduced lineup- 1A and Eva have now gone, and for most weekdays now it's only the two mamasans...

So I decide to make a booking, and see if it's OK for a double- would hate for them to miss out during peak times because I was selfish, haha. I'm greeted like a long lost friend, and both gals seem to be in better shape than ever, Vicky rocking a new haircut and foxy as ever.

I request 15 minutes of massage (Vicky is damn underrated at Part 1), and 15 minutes of play. It's always a glorious sight when both of them slip out out of their tight dresses and are their in their beautiful lingerie waiting to be unwrapped!

Part 2 is a blur, but all the legends are true- Vicky handling Spanish duties today, and Nicole working on my chest with her oh-so-smooth body. It's over far too quickly, and I make a promise to myself to see each lady individually soon!

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2021, 04:07 PM
The latest update and review on the Mamasan double at 1B QVB:

So was in the city today for work and had a long lunch and thought I haven’t been to see the old QVB massage - there is a new QVB massage over on Clarence Street don’t get the two mixed up!

The last time I got the mamasan double might have been in 2016, so I enquired and asked if it was still on the table, they said they could do it right there and then so I obliged!

$100 for two experienced ML massaging you for 30 min is unbelievable value. Extras included.

The massage itself was really good, I almost fell asleep, good pressure on my back and neck while the other massaged my legs.

After about 15 minutes Nicole went out to get the hot towel and they wiped me down. Both undressed while I was still face down and started getting me ready for part 2. I was hard as a rock by the time I turned over.

If you like big tits, these two ML are for you. They have lost some size over the years but they still have an amazing set on them, great handfuls.

Nicole gave me a face full of those tits and was rubbing my chest while Vicky went to work on my lil bro. Safe to say I finished hard and quickly.

This is without a doubt the best value punt you can get in Sydney.

Tommyboi
08-02-2021, 12:39 PM
Mamasan double @$100 for 30 min all inclusive, it's the best value RnT in town.

Thank you AHLUNGOR, I had the double today and it was great! I booked via text message with Nicole (she said call or text is fine as you've pointed out)

Both really nice ladies 😍 should be easy to book the double as Nicole said most days it is just the two of them.... as girls are now preferring to work in suburbs as most people are working from home

AHLUNGOR
08-02-2021, 05:24 PM
Thank you AHLUNGOR, I had the double today and it was great! I booked via text message with Nicole (she said call or text is fine as you've pointed out)

Both really nice ladies 😍 should be easy to book the double as Nicole said most days it is just the two of them.... as girls are now preferring to work in suburbs as most people are working from home

Yeap, as far as services and value goes, you can’t go past the Mamasan Double !

One time I remembered so clearly was that when I was near the edge and couldn’t hold on much longer. Nicole said brother Lungor don’t cum yet, think of something else , think of work ! Think of your boss. Stay with us! We want to play more !

And that worked ! I stayed the course and finished fucking both set of tits before the inevitable!! No other ML ever tried to help and hold me back from cuming ! Urging me cum quick and cum hard though, plenty of times.......... lol

Tommyboi
08-02-2021, 07:00 PM
That's brilliant! I've only had that once before 😂

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2021, 09:35 AM
That's brilliant! I've only had that once before 😂

Mate, take my words for it, if you enjoy your Mamasan session that much, then you must go back and try Nicole and Vicky one on one ☝️

Thank me later....... haha

Tommyboi
18-02-2021, 10:06 PM
Who do I try first for one on one? 🤔

AHLUNGOR
19-02-2021, 03:29 PM
Who do I try first for one on one? 🤔

I know this is about the Mamasan double or Mamasan single, but personally, I just can’t go pass my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒!

But then again, Cherry only works Friday! I probably will have to make one of those tough decision in picking Nic or Vicky- the good thing is, can’t go wrong with either lady !

Cheers

Tommyboi
19-02-2021, 04:37 PM
😂😂😂😂 man you love Cherry! Well if I can't go wrong I'll toss a coin 😂