PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Lucy - 新到澳洲湖南妹。看似18岁。小妹妹超紧。娇小玲珑。一级靓女。华人&

Biggerbanana
08-09-2017, 01:27 AM
Name of girl : Lucy

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 1 Sep., 2017

Rates : $90/30 min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : slim body, small boobs (32 B cup, natural tits) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist medium (est 25 in), size 4, 156 cm tall. cute and sweet, pretty. white smooth skin.

Roster: new girl (unsure)

Ethnicity : Chinese, Hunan province

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money : good value

Review:

Last Friday,I finished some business in Hurstville early and went to this shop with no booking, just to see if I could find a nice young girl. Normally, this shop has a lot of young beautiful girls who can meet my expectations. The receptionist was Cherry. She was a bit surprised to see me just walk in without any booking as normal. I asked her for any recommendation and Cherry said she had a new girl, Lucy, whom I have not seen before. Cherry felt that she is very cute and young and she is quite sure that I would like her.

Soon Lucy came to say hello. She looked really cute and pretty as described. If I met her in the street, I would have thought that she might just be around 18 years old. I was very sure that she would have a tight pussy. So I took her for half an hour to try her out.

In the room, she told me she is from Hunan, China. She arrived Sydney recently. She has very nice and soft natural tits, and firm big bums (relative to her small body). Her skin is white and very smooth. We talked in Putonghua and I didn't ask her about her English skills. She did say that she only serves Chinese customers to avoid language problem. She is also afraid of big dicks of Caucasians.

She started with CBJ, ball licking and sucking. After a while she started with cow girl. I felt her pussy very tight (as expected)。 I changed to mish after she felt tired. I could enjoy her pretty face and nice body from the mish position better. I went with varying strokes, going from slow to fast, shallow and deep. This worked very well. She moaned quite loudly.

I next changed to the doggie position. She had a lovely view from behind and my dick pushed very deep into her pussy. She came and I came too soon afterwards.

Her attitude was very good and very co-operative. Nice girl friend feeling. I would return very soon to try her tight pussy again before it become overused.