PDA

View Full Version : General talk Thai massage shops

Bunningsnag
08-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Down here in Wollongong there has to be 40 Thai massage shops in the area. Probably more. How many of these are legit or not I have no answer but they really can't be making money can they ? The massive competition, the rent and overheads couldn't possibly make money for these places if they are legit. Even rub and tugs must struggle.
Surely has to be money laundering. Thoughts?

Wsbird
08-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Hey, I think more competition is a good thing for punters. That means cheaper price and better service. I went to a shop days ago in Sydney, the girl complained to me there was not enough business. I was her second customer on the day. The other girl did not make even one business and went home early.

paulgallen
08-09-2017, 07:29 PM
Hey, I think more competition is a good thing for punters. That means cheaper price and better service. I went to a shop days ago in Sydney, the girl complained to me there was not enough business. I was her second customer on the day. The other girl did not make even one business and went home early.

And what s the price and whats the service ? Very curious. Every suburb main street seems to have about 3 thai massage shops now. About as common as takeaway shop and coffee shops now

justinfox
08-09-2017, 09:00 PM
I've been wondering the same thing ... recently 2 new shops opened up right next to each other on my street. no idea if there legitimate or not. is there some private health insurance sceme i don't know about ???

Coastal Punter
08-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Down here in Wollongong there has to be 40 Thai massage shops in the area. Probably more. How many of these are legit or not I have no answer but they really can't be making money can they ? The massive competition, the rent and overheads couldn't possibly make money for these places if they are legit. Even rub and tugs must struggle.
Surely has to be money laundering. Thoughts?

Shitload of em on the GC. I was up in March and again 2 weeks ago. So many to choose from its crazy. I live nr Gosfoed and i reckon now 4-5 in or nr cbd, dunno how they make any money either.

Coastal Punter
08-09-2017, 09:29 PM
Ps these are RnT shops. Add 3 to 4 legit. 3 yrs ago none up here.

Bunningsnag
11-09-2017, 11:22 AM
So there has to be some money laundering going on or some private health insurance scheme they take advantage of.

Bunningsnag
11-09-2017, 11:23 AM
I drive past one on the way home each day and there's always three or four girls sitting on their phones in armchairs in the reception area. Without fail.

Bunningsnag
11-09-2017, 11:24 AM
And when I drive past it's 5.45 which you would think is peak time.

paulgallen
11-09-2017, 02:29 PM
I drive past one on the way home each day and there's always three or four girls sitting on their phones in armchairs in the reception area. Without fail.

Are they pretty ?

LowkeyApe
17-08-2023, 11:59 PM
Long road ahead

Dick神
19-08-2023, 12:20 PM
Anyone know where offer happy ending message and accept health insurance claim?

stupidpunt
22-08-2023, 04:33 PM
Use the search, don't be a snitch on your first day