PDA

View Full Version : Red Hill

brismassa
08-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Hey,

Long time lurker, etc.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, just went Red Hill. The shop is usually fine, sometimes spectacular, but usually ok.

Anyway, had a massage from A***. Probably the worst shop experience I've had. Paid for half an hour, got less than 5 minutes of seemingly inept back massage. Asked to do flip, she poked around my thighs (painfully) for a minute before I decided to leave.

There are terrific ladies at this shop, but A*** is not one of them, save your money for the others.

payingalot
09-09-2017, 02:25 PM
Was she the Japanese girl working at night. Why didn't you complain to shop there really good here would of given you a free massage or refunded you your money. But you did not give them a chance you just got on here with your first post. Bad mouthing them. If they refused to fix this problem then complain. But you left said nothing.

RottenLittlePunt
10-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Hey,

Long time lurker, etc.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, just went Red Hill. The shop is usually fine, sometimes spectacular, but usually ok.

Anyway, had a massage from A***. Probably the worst shop experience I've had. Paid for half an hour, got less than 5 minutes of seemingly inept back massage. Asked to do flip, she poked around my thighs (painfully) for a minute before I decided to leave.

There are terrific ladies at this shop, but A*** is not one of them, save your money for the others.

Well that is one side of the story. I can just imagine what her side is, just as unflattering.

AlphaY
13-09-2017, 12:05 PM
The person he's talking about has excellent massage skills. She's been massaging over 2 years. But unfortunately no ending with her. The massage itself is awesome to go high and dry.