PDA

View Full Version : General talk Music with your punt sir ?

Brothelcreeper
08-09-2017, 11:49 PM
I downloaded Spotify recently, online music app. Have been playing it on my iPhone when punting. I reckon it gets the girl in the mood and I have been getting some really good sessions recently, especially with the younger girls as I ask them to choose the tunes.

A bit like when you go to those rooms in the brothels with the coloured lights and loud music. Once the girls put those on you know the session is going to turn hot and loose...

Perhaps the music helps the girl relax as she can make a bit of noise and have fun without other girls in the shop or other punters hearing. Anyway seems to have worked for me.

Coastal Punter
09-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Now thats a fkn grt idea. Beats the muzak or whatever they have to listen to all shift

Brothelcreeper
09-09-2017, 12:04 AM
Now thats a fkn grt idea. Beats the muzak or whatever they have to listen to all shift

Yes that muzak is shit. If all punters do it then the brothels will be rocking

harrycd
09-09-2017, 12:24 AM
I remember I punt I had where the spotify account the shop used started playing some stupid ad and it made me piss myself laughing mid coitus

Yogurt
26-09-2017, 11:34 PM
Jazz music will do

doctorspock
27-09-2017, 10:34 AM
Listen to your lecture :)

Nejums
27-09-2017, 11:01 AM
"And when I get that feeling I want sexual healing."

Or Despacito will be on repeat.

James_jones
27-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Tip to any girls reading - canon in d is not a good choice for moody background music.

Nejums
27-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Tip to any girls reading - canon in d is not a good choice for moody background music.

Maybe a hint that they want to get married. ;)

puntercouple
27-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Anything from Two Steps From Hell. Now that would be an epic session! You'd feel like Genghis Khan conquering lands and girls left n right.

TwiceAweek
27-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Kpop / Jpop / mandopop is a massive downer for me, so always crank my own beats. Girls respond well to the smooth RnB vibes from "The Internet". Not that i love their music, just hate it far less than the shit they play in the shops.

Come to think of it, I almost exclusively listen to it when creepin. So when I hear it on Triple J I randomly get this aroused tingle in my pecker.

BongKong
27-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Kpop / Jpop / mandopop is a massive downer for me, so always crank my own beats. Girls respond well to the smooth RnB vibes from "The Internet". Not that i love their music, just hate it far less than the shit they play in the shops.

Come to think of it, I almost exclusively listen to it when creepin. So when I hear it on Triple J I randomly get this aroused tingle in my pecker.

Thats probably just Gonorrhea

TwiceAweek
27-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Thats probably just Gonorrhea

Hahaha! Ive been paying stacks of WL/ML to wank the clap out of me...mustn't be working.

rooter
27-09-2017, 09:25 PM
I always ask the girl to tune the radio to 2GB.
The dulcet tones of a right wing shock jock is perfect to make sweet love to.
2KY 1017 AM Racing Radio is also very good to fuck to.

BongKong
27-09-2017, 11:30 PM
I like how they have separate stereos in the rooms at Ginza and you can plug your phone in and play what you want. Girls often appreciate it too.
I hate it when the shop just pipes crap into every room and can't turn the speakers off individually.

Do you change the music depending on which hole you are in?

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 01:50 AM
Jazz ...... lol