PDA

View Full Version : Question new comers to syd with noob questions

supanova
11-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Hello everyone,

after spending a good 8 years in Brisbane, I finally got a chance and made up my mind moving down to sydney!
punting scene here is just too irresistible to me!!
noob question here, I do know that rnt here isn't illegal as brisbane and so tipping might be different from other states.
What does a normal tip include ? by far in my experience so far here includes gears off and hand job? and like whats the normal tip range here in syd?
does bbbj and other service often included?

just a side note.. dont punt in brissy! IT IS A DEAD TOWN!!!!

feel free to pm any intel or tips ! really appreciate them!
thank you so much guys for all your help and i will be studying this forum as if im doing my masters lol

happy punting guys!

Christmas
11-09-2017, 02:42 PM
welcome to sydney :o

how about asian star? immi? miso? all of my friends working there and make heaps more money than Sydney apparently.. I'm curious about Brissy's punting scene too.
guess you're massage punter so I can't help you much about it. guess other members will help you sooner or later :o

supanova
11-09-2017, 03:26 PM
welcome to sydney :o

how about asian star? immi? miso? all of my friends working there and make heaps more money than Sydney apparently.. I'm curious about Brissy's punting scene too.
guess you're massage punter so I can't help you much about it. guess other members will help you sooner or later :o

hahaa thanks for welcoming!
yeah as ML or WL brissy is a real good place to work, easy money, just imagine nowadays in massage places they are charging 50-60 for standard HJ ONLY! lol no touching and nothing else lol
for brothel yes miso as yumi are popular for asians!

rnt or brothel im happy with any intel! if you need further info about brissy just pm me :) we can exchange intel hope i can help !

Raybo
11-09-2017, 04:42 PM
hahaa thanks for welcoming!
yeah as ML or WL brissy is a real good place to work, easy money, just imagine nowadays in massage places they are charging 50-60 for standard HJ ONLY! lol no touching and nothing else lol
for brothel yes miso as yumi are popular for asians!

rnt or brothel im happy with any intel! if you need further info about brissy just pm me :) we can exchange intel hope i can help !

I go up there a few times a year. I am in the CBD and dont bother going out to the suburbs where the good Asian shops are. I did have a good FS session with a private in Spring Hill but i don't bother now. With all the extras that are standars in Sydney you pay $250- $300 in Brisbane and quality of girls is the same as some of the girls in the $150 shops here.

supanova
11-09-2017, 06:19 PM
I go up there a few times a year. I am in the CBD and dont bother going out to the suburbs where the good Asian shops are. I did have a good FS session with a private in Spring Hill but i don't bother now. With all the extras that are standars in Sydney you pay $250- $300 in Brisbane and quality of girls is the same as some of the girls in the $150 shops here.

yeah exactly! thats why i have decided to move down here!!!
so much more fun here!!!!!! <3

supanova
11-09-2017, 06:20 PM
by the way , with great discussion of brissy above, may i please have some tips or intel about the extra part punting in syd?
any intel will be greatly appreciated! thanks heaps :)

Raybo
11-09-2017, 06:52 PM
by the way , with great discussion of brissy above, may i please have some tips or intel about the extra part punting in syd?
any intel will be greatly appreciated! thanks heaps :)

Hey mate. Not much of an RnT guy but in general its $50 for nude HJ. Depending on the girl probably get body slide maybe Spanish. Probably a bit of mutual touching if the session is going smoothly. Repeat visits will probably get you more of these extras and perhaps a quick blowie or pussy slide. I have got FS at a massage place a couple of times for $100 extra but had been talking with the ML for some time on Wechat so we borh knew what was going down.

I think the experienced guys hand over the extra $50 at the beginning of the session so the ML is on the same page

BTW, this is not legal in unlicensed shops so be discreet about it on here. Enjoy.

supanova
11-09-2017, 06:56 PM
Hey mate. Not much of an RnT guy but in general its $50 for nude HJ. Depending on the girl probably get body slide maybe Spanish. Probably a bit of mutual touching if the session is going smoothly. Repeat visits will probably get you more of these extras. I think the experienced guys hand over the extra $50 at the beginning of the session so the ML is on the same page

BTW, this is not legal in unlicensed shops. Enjoy.

woww! 50 for nude handy omggg i am in the right state lol
i now question myself why i have been spending so much up in brissy ..

Raybo
11-09-2017, 06:59 PM

I made a couple of small edits. 😆

Raybo
11-09-2017, 07:15 PM
There are plenty of AR's that aren't cloaks and daggers style like the Brisbane forum. Check them out.

papi
12-09-2017, 06:10 PM
That's $50 for the ML. That does not include the massage fee from shop, which is typically $40 for 30 minutes. $90 all up.

Coastal Punter
12-09-2017, 08:44 PM
That's $50 for the ML. That does not include the massage fee from shop, which is typically $40 for 30 minutes. $90 all up.

Correct. I was about to add that for our new arrival. Advertised price +$50 as a min depending on what else ya want.

snapjaw
12-09-2017, 09:43 PM
There's also some Thai massage places like 429 Parramatta that charge $60/30mins all up which includes the girl going nude for the HJ, and has shower too.

RNT4LIFE
12-09-2017, 11:34 PM
227 Broadway if you are rnt guy. Clean place and girls are well train.
Also check out Bella massage near by? They seem to be getting pretty good rep recently (I haven't been)

supanova
13-09-2017, 12:40 AM
Correct. I was about to add that for our new arrival. Advertised price +$50 as a min depending on what else ya want.

thanks brother, yeah thats the tips on top :)

supanova
13-09-2017, 12:44 AM
227 Broadway if you are rnt guy. Clean place and girls are well train.
Also check out Bella massage near by? They seem to be getting pretty good rep recently (I haven't been)

yeah, AHLUNGGOR recommended 227 months ago when i first visited syd! (huge thanks to him!)
and yes that was unforgettable and yes i will def check it out again once i have finalised my move! (not sure if it is a good news as a punter that i am gonna live in the city)

and bella massage that in george street? i will surely go and check it out and report when i get a chance!

bella812
13-09-2017, 07:49 AM
yeah, AHLUNGGOR recommended 227 months ago when i first visited syd! (huge thanks to him!)
and yes that was unforgettable and yes i will def check it out again once i have finalised my move! (not sure if it is a good news as a punter that i am gonna live in the city)

and bella massage that in george street? i will surely go and check it out and report when i get a chance!

Hi supanova,

Do come and check us out and give us some honest feedback after the session. We will take your feedback seriously and will strive to improve the shortcumings within our mean.

Thank you RNT4LIFE for suggesting us to supanova. We have a variety of masseurs to suit all customers' requirements. If you are undecided as to which masseur to choose from, I can recommend you based on your requirements to my best knowledge of the masseur's capabilities.

We are in the process of screening more masseurs and will be on our roster in due time. Two new masseurs will be starting this week and we have got another massage master by the name of Lily (starting on Thursday, 14 September).

Come in and say hello to us! We are more than happy to look after all your pampering needs.

xoxo Bella