PDA

View Full Version : General talk Would you?

stevo_luvo
13-09-2017, 12:17 AM
Would you rather to pay $150 to a WL for a good root and a good massage

OR

Pay $150 to a ML for a good massage and a good root?

I would pick the latter, cos its harder to find

Laughandsmile
13-09-2017, 12:45 AM
ML. You get tea afterwards!

Babycat
13-09-2017, 12:53 AM
I think the first one is harder as most wl don't have massage skills (not including in their must). Someone can fix me???

Maxybro
13-09-2017, 01:19 AM
No massage table in a brothel. It's a bit hard to get a good massage on a bed.

Dokes
13-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Most people here are fine but really some don't need a massage or good root but
a good kick up the arse.

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2017, 09:46 AM
No massage table in a brothel. It's a bit hard to get a good massage on a bed.

You obviously hadn't met Milo at 5 Star ?

Raybo
13-09-2017, 10:16 AM
I think the first one is harder as most wl don't have massage skills (not including in their must). Someone can fix me???

I am no expert on massage (or punting for that matter) but know a few WL's that were ML's previously. As for their skill level, that's somewhat subjective.

supanova
13-09-2017, 10:28 AM
when i first started punting i used to think (maybe still) fs is everything,
but as time goes, i realise fun part is having a good massage from ml and the exciting part to score extras with them !
so i probably will pick the second option! just being adventurous lol

birch
13-09-2017, 03:40 PM
My preference is pay a ML $150 for a good root then a massage. Nothing better than blissing out on a massage table after the deed is done.

supanova
13-09-2017, 05:58 PM
My preference is pay a ML $150 for a good root then a massage. Nothing better than blissing out on a massage table after the deed is done.

Or get the deed redone!

Laughandsmile
13-09-2017, 08:39 PM

The 1 and only ever time I went to a brothel was for the #1 worst massage I had ever received. Imagine being lifelessly pressed in aimless motions for 40 minutes (and I paid for 60!) followed by a miserable ending.

No doubt they're good at their main speciality, but if a hot dog stand charges you more than a boutique coffee shop, the coffee better be at least decent.

Brothelcreeper
13-09-2017, 08:41 PM
All I want is $150 fs. If a WL wants to massage me I politely decline as it wastes my sucky fucky time :cool2:

Littlewonder
14-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Its unusually to get a good root at a massage shop and like wise its unusual to get a good massage at a full service shop.

So decide which you want the most and go to the appropriate shop.

Nothing to stop you going to both I suppose and if you go massage by the time you pay for full service you could have gone down the road to the low cost full service shops and had a good root as well.

CunningLinguist
14-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Its unusually to get a good root at a massage shop and like wise its unusual to get a good massage at a full service shop.

So decide which you want the most and go to the appropriate shop.

Nothing to stop you going to both I suppose and if you go massage by the time you pay for full service you could have gone down the road to the low cost full service shops and had a good root as well.

Some of my best FS sessions have been on a massage table in a massage shop ...

ILAW74
14-09-2017, 07:31 PM
I would choose the second option.

cmk76
14-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Some of my best FS sessions have been on a massage table in a massage shop ...

Now you've talking my language... I avoid sex in a bed at all costs... They're for couples who prefer to stay safe... I made a confession to an ML one day that I would need a marital massage bed in a large shower or in the spare room... The bed is the place to relax, recharge, sleep... Preferably alone...

eltran
15-09-2017, 03:08 AM
Would you rather to pay $150 to a WL for a good root and a good massage

OR

Pay $150 to a ML for a good massage and a good root?

These are literally the same thing.

An ML who will fuck is just a WL working at a massage shop. There's nothing special about "extras" at a massage shop that makes it any different to getting FS at a FS shop.

If you want FS but only get massage/happy ending then you're the guy wasting money so do whatever you want, but it's nothing special when you do end up getting "extras" at a massage.

scooper
15-09-2017, 04:32 AM
"I got extras for free" post in 3...2...1...

SavageXXX
15-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Ha ha, in the eyes of the law and in the eyes of a controlling boyfriend or husband, doing a nude HJ and fucking a customer is ONE and the SAME THING.

you are a man with so much experience brooooo

Tall Focker
16-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Good question I'd go with the ML. You'd get a better massage and a girl in better condition with a tighter pussy