PDA

View Full Version : Question Looking for lookalike

yeahnah
13-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Looking for a lookalike of this girl www.instagram.com/olgatrvl/

Cookie from Ginza looks close? Any recommendations appreciated. Unfortunately don't speak Russian haha, I should probably learn

yug
16-09-2017, 02:06 AM

Cookie from Ginza looks close? Any recommendations appreciated. Unfortunately don't speak Russian haha, I should probably learn

Cookie looks nothing like her.
This girl looks like a mix which brings me to the point that you will probably have to find an ABC; they can be closest to her in terms of looks.

I think ABC Honey and ABC Lily from 5 Star come to mind. Probably they were closest to this girl. But unfortunately, Lily retired long time ago and ABC Honey might have as well. I do know Honey used to work in the high-end bordellos though

harrycd
16-09-2017, 02:40 AM
You have great taste bro.

I don't think you will have much luck with a eurasian mix like that girl, cookie is a good shot though I mean there are a few differences but cookie is v cute.

bigC808
16-09-2017, 06:35 AM

She is gorgeous 😍

inmydream
16-09-2017, 06:38 AM

This girl must be from kazakhstan or surrounding areas. Cookie is pure chinese and does not look like this at all in real life. Just realised Cookie got some new photos in website. She looks a bit more bitchy now lol. Just my 2 cents, the previous ones showing her cuteness better.

Sorry can't recall anyone looking like that girl in instagram. Who is she btw? how did you find her?

yeahnah
07-06-2019, 10:28 PM
Just found on Instagram explore. I follow a lot of Asian girls lol

toysrus
08-06-2019, 08:42 PM
She is very pretty, but plenty of Asian girls in Sydney are comparable.

This girl has a massive forehead though, explains why she is framing out her forehead in her some of her stuff. Reminds me of this time I used to talk to some girl online and she always used to video chat without showing her forehead, although she did admit that it was a insecurity for her.