PDA

View Full Version : General talk Special rooms designated for members, frrequent flyers only!

doctorspock
13-09-2017, 05:11 AM
I think this will be attractive. What do you think. Eg you get free beer/can of coke/Chocolate. Any owners taking on this suggestion. Maybe patrons pay annual members fee?

The room will be specially clean. Better massage oil, newer towels

Maxybro
13-09-2017, 07:46 AM
How long did it take you to come up with this idea?

shootermcgavin
13-09-2017, 08:21 AM
Would it be a standard beer or a longie? This is the crux of the idea.

Dokes
13-09-2017, 09:24 AM
What they need is a red room. I would pay a year salary for that.

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2017, 09:43 AM
I think this will be attractive. What do you think. Eg you get free beer/can of coke/Chocolate. Any owners taking on this suggestion. Maybe patrons pay annual members fee?

The room will be specially clean. Better massage oil, newer towels

Hey Doc,

That's a very good idea, one of my mamasan friend who is now back home was thinking about something like that:

A beauty/Spa/massage/relaxation centre in the city or nearby. Both male and female clients are welcome. All treatment rooms are set up as legit . Comfy spacious waiting lounge with massage chairs where a 5/10/15 min neck and shoulder massage can be have for office workers. Plus foot spa and reflexology massage.

And there shall be special VIP area at the back section - a members only admission where more sensual and intimate sessions can be have! In room shower and that wooden hot tub - a la Cherry's shop at 48 The Strand at Croydon - will be the key feature!

That was a dream for hers and when she told me that, I gave her my two cents and suggested that a quickie blow job bar inside the VIP area is a must !

Like?

Cheers

supanova
13-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Hey Doc,

That's a very good idea, one of my mamasan friend who is now back home was thinking about something like that:

A beauty/Spa/massage/relaxation centre in the city or nearby. Both male and female clients are welcome. All treatment rooms are set up as legit . Comfy spacious waiting lounge with massage chairs where a 5/10/15 min neck and shoulder massage can be have for office workers. Plus foot spa and reflexology massage.

And there shall be special VIP area at the back section - a members only admission where more sensual and intimate sessions can be have! In room shower and that wooden hot tub - a la Cherry's shop at 48 The Strand at Croydon - will be the key feature!

That was a dream for hers and when she told me that, I gave her my two cents and suggested that a quickie blow job bar inside the VIP area is a must !

Like?

Cheers

Boss LUNGGOR if that happens to be true PLEASE let me know, i will be their VVVVIP lol

doctorspock
13-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Master AHL, I think this will be a unique place and will attract a lot of vips

Uptight
13-09-2017, 05:59 PM
I have a special room it's called my apartment where lots of pretty young girls come to visit me :smile: and it has everything here that i need, :love: you should try it in your own apt :cool2:

SavageXXX
15-09-2017, 03:54 PM
What they need is a red room. I would pay a year salary for that.

red room .............?

Tall Focker
16-09-2017, 10:08 AM
I like the idea a lot. VIP rooms at higher prices. It's good for the shop too cause they can work both customer groups- average and rich. I'm a rich focker so I'd gladly pay for bells n whistles to relax

doctorspock
16-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Special facilities for VIP s to store their own massage oil and maybe their personal bottle of red wine/whisky as well :)