PDA

View Full Version : General talk mama-san bashed at brothel by punter [video]

machida1
14-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Hi

Did anyone see this video circulating today? Some punter bashed the mamasan cause she didnt give that guy's money back. Does anyone know where this happened at?

Rumours is that it is in bankstown.

https://www.facebook.com/1855449098032364/videos/1920724661504807/

Maxybro
14-09-2017, 03:37 AM
Hi

Did anyone see this video circulating today? Some punter bashed the mamasan cause she didnt give that guy's money back. Does anyone know where this happened at?

Rumours is that it is in bankstown.

https://www.facebook.com/1855449098032364/videos/1920724661504807/
Wow that's one tough lady.

beta101
14-09-2017, 04:30 AM
damn she going to feel it tomo. n that's just ur avg lone punter from a certain background. lol imagine a real gangster with 50 of his mates from that background... actually don't imagine it.

Pussyhands
14-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Wonder what shop that is :@

I always have a sort of natural awe for the brothel frontmen/women as they have that grizzled look.

I am glad I have that instinct lol

Brothelcreeper
14-09-2017, 08:56 AM
What a cunt punching an old lady. Hope someone gets him and fucking gives it to him down a dark alley. Scum.

jimiuk
14-09-2017, 09:22 AM
What a fucking piece of shit.

I think it's fair to say this will catch up with him...looks like a landed a few punches on that woman and she looked fine...shows what a weak scumbag he is. His photo will go round the shops and can't wait to hear about karma catching up with him. Cunt.

GoldfishMan
14-09-2017, 09:27 AM
That cunt of a punter was obvious busting for a fight. Some pricks are more turned on by violence than sex. He probably came in his pants during the fight looking at him go.

Fisher
14-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Excelsior st bankstown is the shop.

harrycd
14-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Jesus, also with the clarity of the footage I'm expecting an arrest soon?

shootermcgavin
14-09-2017, 10:26 AM
What a cunt. I've seen super aggressive punters in shops before, but never to this degree. Mamasan didn't back down though, good on her.

doctorspock
14-09-2017, 10:38 AM
Mamasan must be a Wing Chun fighter! She should've just given him the refund and ask him to leave? Why fight over $100(?), the amount of injury and pain is not worth it?

God Member
14-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Yes, she's a gutsy lady. Good on her. Even after copping that she went on to rain blows on the back of his head! Too bad they would have felt more like taps..

Maxybro
14-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Amazing what people will do for a $100.

Anyway, I hope he goes on to regret his actions and hopefully he went home to write a positive review of his session.

Fisher
14-09-2017, 11:26 AM
The person filming the incident is only just below the gutless cunt throwing punches.
Instead of filming should of offered assistance to the manager or called the cops.

shootermcgavin
14-09-2017, 11:39 AM
The person filming the incident is only just below the gutless cunt throwing punches.
Instead of filming should of offered assistance to the manager or called the cops.

I thought the same at first, but realised it might have been one of the girls. More useful for her to get the evidence on camera than to deliver love taps.

Old mate with the camo hoody on the other hand....
About as useful as tits on a fish.

Bunningsnag
14-09-2017, 11:54 AM
What a tough mamasan. Even after being punched twice she's still raining punches on the back of his head. Hopefully they catch the dickhead.

Littlewonder
14-09-2017, 12:17 PM
I thought the same at first, but realised it might have been one of the girls. More useful for her to get the evidence on camera than to deliver love taps.

Old mate with the camo hoody on the other hand....
About as useful as tits on a fish.

The shop would probably have video camera's, but if its a small lady she is better not to get physically involved and the offender is more likely to flee if he sees he is being filmed.

Christmas
14-09-2017, 12:37 PM
omg scary
https://media.tenor.com/images/6fbff4b04252f89ca1e23fb9b68aa43d/tenor.gif

It happened to me once @gladesville
big lebo guy wanted to bash me but I liked to be punched anyway
so I was waiting until he punches me
He eventually didn't, pussy!! and didn't get any money back either
tsk tsk!

beta101
14-09-2017, 12:46 PM
omg scary

tsk tsk!

Oh god :( Now I know why u do bjj! Xmas fighting.

BlackToad
14-09-2017, 12:54 PM
omg scary

tsk tsk!

He should have been thrown out of the brothel. No girl should have to put up with threats. If he causes trouble then police can be involved.

Shoryureppa
14-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Don't know the story or details so can't make a judgement.

The camera man's actions are understandable. With evidence, the police can track him down much faster. I can assume the cameraman has no ties to the mamasan so I see no reason as to why would he put himself in there for her. From the goodness of his heart? Oh please.... The mamasan can't expect to take someone's money without good reason & for them to accept it willingly.

If the camera man was a wise man he would've helped her out & asked for a discount after!

shootermcgavin
14-09-2017, 06:26 PM
If the camera man was a wise man he would've helped her out & asked for a discount after!

I've helped out once (in fairness I was asked to though by the WL I was with). Totally worth it. Still reaping rewards. 10/10 would do again.

Plus, regardless of what the mamasan did, I doubt it cost him that much money. It's a knock house in Bankstown, not PPP. Not worth hitting her. I mean imagine if everyone Angie stitched up gave her a slap? She'd look like McGregor in the 10th.

God Member
14-09-2017, 06:58 PM

What is everyone going on about the cameraman for (if it was a man.) There was already another bloke who went to her aid. He'd be another punter. His technique was wrong though, he was being too polite about it, he didn't want to offend the attacking **** too much. :question: He should have just grabbed him from behind and pinned his arms in a bear hug.

Yogurt
14-09-2017, 07:44 PM
If i was there , his head will full of tomato sauce and i locked the door and i call the police

magicman
14-09-2017, 08:13 PM
that blonde looks alright

beta101
14-09-2017, 08:36 PM
If i was there , his head will full of tomato sauce and i locked the door and i call the police

It's ok to stab him man. Since his from the gorilla family (read not human). U can't expect an animal to exercise any self control right.

beta101
14-09-2017, 08:39 PM
What a cunt punching an old lady. Hope someone gets him and fucking gives it to him down a dark alley. Scum.

Justice boner rasing.

Maxybro
14-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Not sure how much good the footage will do. The brothel itself would be monitored with many cameras already. I would guess and say the brothel wouldn't get the police involved because most shops don't want the police crawling around and asking too many questions.

Bottom line, both parties should have been smarter and walked away. These days it's not worth risking serious injury or even life for a few dollars.

BongKong
14-09-2017, 09:35 PM

What good is it pouring condiments over someones head if there is a woman getting attacked?

jeter
14-09-2017, 10:17 PM
Brutal stuff. Don't think it happens too much in my neck of the woods.

max_power
14-09-2017, 10:58 PM
It's at excellor ave Bankstown. I seen that vid at least 6 months ago. That lady took some clean shots and didn't drop. Definately not a glass chin

Yogurt
15-09-2017, 12:17 AM
What good is it pouring condiments over someones head if there is a woman getting attacked?

People like that need to blow his head off so he will learn how to show some respect and not to throw a punch onto woman , before someone blow his head off he will never learn . Big guy but empty box , feed your brain not your body

eltran
15-09-2017, 02:56 AM
Am I the only one who thinks the mamasan may have started it? The guy has his hands in the pocket, and he's walking backwards out of the room with his hands open. Just before that it sounds like she's saying "come on punch me" and he goes "punch ya?" when the mamasan grabs at him and maybe tries slapping him. She's very lucky that other dude was there and jumped in when she got thrown down.

The whole situation is very odd, especially since there doesn't appear to be any record of the Police making a statement about the incident/charging the guy.

Finally if she took his money and he didn't get service he's entitled to his money back. That simple.

Maxybro
15-09-2017, 03:21 AM
People like that need to blow his head off so he will learn how to show some respect and not to throw a punch onto woman , before someone blow his head off he will never learn . Big guy but empty box , feed your brain not your body

Bro you sound like a big guy too.

Yogurt
15-09-2017, 04:24 AM
Bro you sound like a big guy too.

Middle guy , Maxybro

SavageXXX
15-09-2017, 03:40 PM
this video make me sick to look at what that guy did to the mamasan

Tall Focker
16-09-2017, 09:54 AM
We don't know the full story. The mamasan was probably a bitch and ripped him off big time. We've all had this happen to us. If it's 9 Exciler I've only heard bad things about the shop and that the girls are bitches that will treat you like shit and rip you off, which is why I never went to check it out. There's been times when I've wanted to bash a mamasan or WL myself but have restrained myself. The world is enough of a shit place without more senseless violence

CunningLinguist
16-09-2017, 02:42 PM
We don't know the full story. The mamasan was probably a bitch and ripped him off big time. We've all had this happen to us. If it's 9 Exciler I've only heard bad things about the shop and that the girls are bitches that will treat you like shit and rip you off, which is why I never went to check it out. There's been times when I've wanted to bash a mamasan or WL myself but have restrained myself. The world is enough of a shit place without more senseless violence

Which mamasans and WLs did you want to bash dude ?

jeter
16-09-2017, 02:59 PM

You sound like a tough guy. Do you punt in the city?

Tall Focker
16-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Which mamasans and WLs did you want to bash dude ?

The ones that screwed me over and ripped me off for money. I'm not saying I was going to bash them just I was so angry at the time I felt like doing it but I wouldn't really. I've never hit a woman

woshihuangsedawang
16-09-2017, 07:18 PM
i.thinks its no 9 bamkstown

henson69
17-09-2017, 12:00 PM
what a low life..a little respect never hurts. I have felt dudded a few times but just didn't go back. a life lesson.

Philly
22-09-2017, 12:07 AM
This guy is a opportunistic thug and he might try this in a budget shop but i dare him to try it in
a high end shop.