PDA

View Full Version : Question Shops labelling "First Day"

punterthon
14-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Hey,

So I've seen a few shops advertising MLs as "first time" or "new", but often isn't not 100% true. Like, the girl has been at the shop for weeks so it's not really "first day" but they keep doing it.

Is it just lazyness and they are copying pasting the ad from last week? Or does the fact a girl is "first day" really get some guys rushing in?

Does a girl being "first day" make you want to give her a try? I'm curious.

Thanks.

Littlewonder
14-09-2017, 12:19 PM
The shops tend to post it the first day for a new girl and then when they repost they leave it there as long as they think is possible to get that little bit more interest I think.

So its not so much being lazy but working the system if you get my drift!

bella812
14-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Hey,

So I've seen a few shops advertising MLs as "first time" or "new", but often isn't not 100% true. Like, the girl has been at the shop for weeks so it's not really "first day" but they keep doing it.

Is it just lazyness and they are copying pasting the ad from last week? Or does the fact a girl is "first day" really get some guys rushing in?

Does a girl being "first day" make you want to give her a try? I'm curious.

Thanks.

Hi punterthon,

I would like to share some views on this matter as well. Sometimes, when we interview masseurs, they will claim to be new/first time being a masseur. So in good faith we will just advertise as being told by the masseur. However, we have come to realised that sometimes we (management) get the occasional white lies being told to us too:shout:

I guess it is very difficult to know if the interviewee is telling the truth or not without going into some indepth investigation. But as with anything, does it really matter at the end of the day if the masseur is a good worker and for whatever reason they have decided to tell the white lie. So be it.

I am curious too as to if a girl being "first day" will intrigue customers to see her more. Let me know too!!:miao:

xoxo Bella

James_jones
14-09-2017, 01:08 PM
I am curious too as to if a girl being "first day" will intrigue customers to see her more. Let me know too!!:miao:

Why else would you put in in their description.

bella812
14-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Why else would you put in in their description.

It is because we do not know what to believe anymore in this day and age.

xoxo Bella

brotherjim
14-09-2017, 07:36 PM
It is because we do not know what to believe anymore in this day and age.

xoxo Bella

I think the point being made was if it doesn’t matter (as you said in a post above) if it is their first or millionth day then why put it in ads?

Brothelcreeper
14-09-2017, 07:59 PM
First Day

18 years old

Bbbj, DATY, CIM,

Best service

All part of the marketing

cuteguy
15-09-2017, 12:24 PM
First Day

18 years old

Bbbj, DATY, CIM,

Best service

All part of the marketing

When you get a girl fitting this description you wonder if it's true or not. Is she really a newbie and is her real age 18? Shops use it frequently to generate interest because some punters want to try new girls or be the first to see a girl.

However as Bella points out, some girls do tell shops lies about their past work experience. It's not uncommon and I have heard it from some girls who stated that they worked at a few shops but didn't want to reveal it to every shop owner.

SavageXXX
15-09-2017, 03:39 PM
first day as its on labelled , not really what it means to be...............

Tall Focker
16-09-2017, 09:47 AM
No I'm sure they are deliberately bullshitting to get you thinking she's innocent and fresh

ILAW74
17-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Defs not genuine and just want to get Punter's in the shop

Uptight
29-09-2017, 01:23 PM
First Day = First day at shop as there aint no virgins in this industry MARKETING PLUS

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2017, 02:12 PM
When you get a girl fitting this description you wonder if it's true or not. Is she really a newbie and is her real age 18? Shops use it frequently to generate interest because some punters want to try new girls or be the first to see a girl.

However as Bella points out, some girls do tell shops lies about their past work experience. It's not uncommon and I have heard it from some girls who stated that they worked at a few shops but didn't want to reveal it to every shop owner.

I did have some experiences on that, two totally different girls in two shops and entering the industry round about the same time but vastly different popularity and success rates:

Firstly, it was the very pretty Thai girl Penny at SL, used to do legit massage in Thai shop, venturing into RnT tried to make more money.

Used to go to school on Monday so only available after 5pm.

To cut the long story short, Penny started off slowly, clothed HJ only and then topless and then eventually- in her own words- "everything off". She was very cute, only small tits but nice round butt. I had her twice . Once on her first day with a $20 tip and then a week later when she accepted the usual $50 ! But she never quite reached the heights where some of the famous SL stars had established and gradually fated .

Another lady was the very popular and infamous Taiwanese super ML Mena, started her shining career at Stanmore - learning her part 2 from master Coco! The rest, well, was sydney RnT history and hall of fame stuff. Mena later had worked in 316, Silver Fox, SL and 7 Lotus so she had done her rounds and always very popular and I guess many punters are still missing her today. BTW, I never had a session with Mena at Stanmore as there were simply too many options with bigger boobs. I only tried her in one of the Lotus shop I think - by then, she's already at the creme de la creme status and I was just simply curious to see her to find out what is it all about !!

Well, if you run into another Mena on her first day, count your lucky stars !!

Cheers

Yogurt
30-09-2017, 12:40 AM
I dont think its first day ....

eltran
30-09-2017, 03:15 AM
It's a marketing gimmick. I bet you could change the name of a girl on the site & take new pics and 99.999% of the people who show up to the shop or make bookings would have no idea it's the same girl. Even a place like here you could probably wind up with people not realising.

faruk
30-09-2017, 11:10 AM
This is how it works sometimes: Shop A and Shop B are owned by the same owner. Shop A hires girl, advertises her as "new" or "first day" or whatever. They keep advertisement up for a few weeks, then they move girl to Shop B where she is again advertised as "first day", "new" or whatever. Girl works there for a few weeks then goes back to Shop A and she is "new" again. Repeat cycle.

This gives me the shits up there with lying about a girl's age. Shops need to be taken to task over this shit.

BongKong
30-09-2017, 11:12 AM
I dont think its first day ....

Nothing gets past you

dione
30-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Another marketing gimmick

paddington244
30-09-2017, 02:26 PM
What a complicated life we lead when we first practise to deceive

Maxybro
30-09-2017, 05:28 PM
First day, new to industry, are just bullshit marketing gimmicks. Let's face it, men are programmed to want a new girl all the time, otherwise we'd all be just staying home and eating the same everyday and never punt.
Shop rely on punters being dumb and horny so bullshit tactics work and pull the punters in because they want to try the new girl on her first day.