PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ask bella812

garfield
15-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Since Bella likes it, I started this thread.

First question: why did you come back to the industry and opened your new shop? Is your previous business not profitable enough?

scooper
15-09-2017, 10:25 AM
I often wonder, how do you ask during interviews with the girls if they are willing to do extras ? Do you give hints about it ? Do you be upfront or direct ? Is it basically a requirement for the job ie if you don't do it then you won't offer the work etc.

CunningLinguist
15-09-2017, 10:27 AM
Why did you say Elsa can massage to Xmas ?

bella812
15-09-2017, 10:33 AM
Since Bella likes it, I started this thread.

First question: why did you come back to the industry and opened your new shop? Is your previous business not profitable enough?

Hi garfield,

Sometimes we need abit of luck and opportunity to keep a business going. Unfortunately, some of my previous ventures are not as smooth sailing and when the opportunity to start up a shop like Bella Massage comes along. I give it a go and try it out.

kthxbai, Bella

bella812
15-09-2017, 10:36 AM
I often wonder, how do you ask during interviews with the girls if they are willing to do extras ? Do you give hints about it ? Do you be upfront or direct ? Is it basically a requirement for the job ie if you don't do it then you won't offer the work etc.

Hi scooper,

There are alot of unspoken rules in our day to day living. We are primarily a massage shop, genuinely trained masseurs do work at our shop and we can only manage/impose restrictions up to a certain degree and beyond closed doors anything can happen.

kthxbai, Bella

Raybo
15-09-2017, 10:41 AM

Do you really think that a girl considering a job in a massage shop doesn't realise it may involve sexual service of some description?

bella812
15-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Why did you say Elsa can massage to Xmas ?

Hi CunningLinguist,

I have read the AR by Xmas and very much appreciate her candid review. In terms of the level of massage skills, Elsa is a professional masseur with more than 5 yrs of experience back in Taiwan. Many of our customers have tried and verified that Elsa gives a good massage. I have personally tried her massage and is totally satisfied with her level of skills.

It is unfortunate that on this occasion, Xmas did not enjoy her session. Her critic of the choice of music will be taken onboard seriously. In terms of the existing layout of the shop, please bear with us as there are regulatory redtapes which need to be crossed before alterations can happen. We really appreciate Xmas taking time off to visit our shop and regardless of her experience, it is still a good thing to say hi.

To conclude, I told Xmas that Elsa can do a good massage was not to mislead/deceive her as I have tried Elsa myself on many occasions and am truly 100% satisfied with the level of skill set she possessed. Feel free to come and try Elsa yourself and form your own judgement.

kthxbai, Bella

SavageXXX
15-09-2017, 03:49 PM
all the best for your shop

khuntong
15-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Waowww.. what happened since the last time I visited this forum?? Seems to me things are heating up between Xmas and Bella.. I guess she doesn't like her "alpha female" status being disrupted. Not trying to take sides here, But I've experienced firsthand Elsa's massage. And due to all respect to Xmas, I think she's just a bit too harsh on her AR.. Granted, I've had much better massage from my experience with other masseuses (Lisa, Candy, Lyn to name a few). But Elsa's massage skills is definitely on my top 10. She did well to make me relax and release some stiffnes on my shoulders as well.

But then again, it's YMMV. Each to their own, right?? Maybe Xmas was expecting some back walking or something. Just thought I'd give my honest opinion here.

bella812
15-09-2017, 04:54 PM
all the best for your shop

Hi SavageXXX,

Thank you for your blessing.

kthxbai, Bella

bella812
15-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Waowww.. what happened since the last time I visited this forum?? Seems to me things are heating up between Xmas and Bella.. I guess she doesn't like her "alpha female" status being disrupted. Not trying to take sides here, But I've experienced firsthand Elsa's massage. And due to all respect to Xmas, I think she's just a bit too harsh on her AR.. Granted, I've had much better massage from my experience with other masseuses (Lisa, Candy, Lyn to name a few). But Elsa's massage skills is definitely on my top 10. She did well to make me relax and release some stiffnes on my shoulders as well.

But then again, it's YMMV. Each to their own, right?? Maybe Xmas was expecting some back walking or something. Just thought I'd give my honest opinion here.

Hi khuntong,

Thank you for sharing with us your positive experience with Elsa. I think massage is a very intimate experience, not all massage techniques will suit everyone. As a competent masseur, Elsa would have been able to adjust her pace to suit if being requested. Nevertheless, we will keep that in mind and be more proactive in getting feedback from customers during the session.

As for the the title of "Alpha Female"... no intentions to disrupt Xmas:miao: in fact wouldn't mind behind the downlink as she has been doing a great job on social media. I can only try to emulate her success.

kthxbai, Bella

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2017, 04:59 PM
I don't really see there is a need for this thread, easy enough to ask Bella whatever you want to know in her shop's reviews and girls information posts.

I think unlike Jerry who is very cool about her previous profession and BC who is a current ML, Bella probably much prefer to be treated in her current capacity as Mamasan only ?

Just my two cents .

bella812
15-09-2017, 05:11 PM
I don't really see there is a need for this thread, easy enough to ask Bella whatever you want to know in her shop's reviews and girls information posts.

I think unlike Jerry who is very cool about her previous profession and BC who is a current ML, Bella probably much prefer to be treated in her current capacity as Mamasan only ?

Just my two cents .

Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you once again for your insights.

As a friendly gesture to show that I have no intentions to challenge the "alpha female" title, I have decided to not response to any questions in this thread moving forward.

Have fun!:miao:

kthxbai, Bella

scooper
15-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Do you really think that a girl considering a job in a massage shop doesn't realise it may involve sexual service of some description?

No of course not. That's why i asked how did it usually go between the shop and girl ?

It's all good and well if you assume they all know about the unspoken rules until some naive poor girl comes in a room and found a dude sitting there with his dick out on the massage table lmao.

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2017, 07:50 PM
No of course not. That's why i asked how did it usually go between the shop and girl ?

It's all good and well if you assume they all know about the unspoken rules until some naive poor girl comes in a room and found a dude sitting there with his dick out on the massage table lmao.

If the initial interview is done properly, there shouldn't be any confusion or awkward moment down the track .

I have known many girls looking for works at a RnT shop for the first time moving across from a legit environment- for no particular reasons other than financial.

Mena the red hot Taiwanese babe ex Stanmore was a perfect example and of course, she made a perfect transition and learnt her part 2 skills from the best , the rest is RnT history and I'm pretty sure up until today, for all those punters who had the pleasure of meeting Mena, Mena would be in their personal Top 5 favorites!

Personally I have met at lease two other ladies who were a first timer in the RnT and both of them made the transition with minimal fuse as well. Penny the Thai girl at Snow Lotus and Michelle the receptionist who ended up being a Mimi protege and had a tour of Tokyo with the master !

And from memory, there had been a couple of MLs who were listed as part 1 only on the Diva's roster . So, it's definitely a free industry and the MLs always have the final say.

Just my two cents

Cheers

BongKong
16-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

As a friendly gesture to show that I have no intentions to challenge the "alpha female" title, I have decided to not response to any questions in this thread moving forward.

kthxbai, Bella

Is that because the boss told you not too?

CunningLinguist
16-09-2017, 01:10 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

kthxbai, Bella

Alungonorrhea strikes again, lol!

BongKong
16-09-2017, 01:16 AM
Alungonorrhea strikes again, lol!

Thats gotta be one of the best nicknames I've seen on this site.

CunningLinguist
16-09-2017, 01:44 AM
Thats gotta be one of the best nicknames I've seen on this site.

Classic by Xmas!
Not far behind are PunterCreepyMan and Shillungor :)

wachumba
16-09-2017, 01:55 AM

Bella asked if she could get her own "Ask Bella", thread in the ask Xmas and babycat thread on page 62

CunningLinguist
16-09-2017, 02:00 AM
Bella asked if she could get her own "Ask Bella", thread in the ask Xmas and babycat thread on page 62

Yeah but the paternalistic Shillungonorrhea doesn't like it so he told her she doesn't want it anymore ...

BongKong
16-09-2017, 02:09 AM
Yeah but the paternalistic Shillungonorrhea doesn't like it so he told her she doesn't want it anymore ...

Hes like a Jedi Master of ML's

Maxybro
16-09-2017, 02:34 AM
If that doesn't work, he will just get Christmas banned. I'm sure if it was possible it would have been done already. Control must be maintained at any cost.

slarty
16-09-2017, 07:47 AM
I agree, that whole exchange in this thread regarding participation/non participation raises a lot of questions in my mind. Very weird indeed.

garfield
16-09-2017, 10:27 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

kthxbai, Bella

Bella, I only raised this post because you said you want it. Now I felt so stupid.

CunningLinguist
16-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Bella, I only raised this post because you said you want it. Now I felt so stupid.

Mate you did the right thing, nothing stupid about it, the only stupid thing was Shillungonorrhea got involved.
I think this reflects poorly on Bella also, a gutsy confident young woman running her own shop being told what to do by an ageing Shill with questionable morals and integrity who has been given his final warning before being banned on another site.
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69452-Chinese-outcall&p=1177086&viewfull=1#post1177086

Tall Focker
16-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

kthxbai, Bella

Kindly stay on the site. The girls here makes this site so much better. You are much needed!

RNT4LIFE
16-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Lol what's wrong with AMA thread?
Keep up the good work Bella!

woods23
16-09-2017, 12:16 PM

No you are not mr Garfield you are a good ma n try to help!!!

Bella want to start her own ask questions thread to generate more popularity for her shop. No way is Bella is challenging Xmas here where all this bullshit come from ? Bella Don't ever think that you here for your shop only nd some have fun with us dirty old man along the way ;)

Just Like nana at sussex star she was well liked by many many guys here even that her english wasnt very good( her BAD English is cute it give us a good laughs) but she always still try her best. I pretty sure All guys will appreciated your time here for answering our questions. All the best Bella :miao:

lockhart
16-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

kthxbai, Bella

Planned to visit the shop this weekend until this post, Bella acts poorly. Well, change plan to visit shop on SS street instead..

Christmas
16-09-2017, 12:37 PM
poor Bella... I love her. she's pretty as fuck as I said, but now... because of alungor ... ㅠㅠ She's doomed.
and the fucks sake.. stop trying to make me alpha female bitch omg.. I said she can use xoxo because she's pretty like Ariel(the mermaid). .. am I still bitch?
I write about everything on my blog, not only about Elsa... and still seeing this she's challenging me so I'm bitching to her? wtf? ㅜㅜ mad
I even paid massage, didn't even try to get any discount, likely others
use XOXO please
use whatever your own very definite idea woman, don't listen to alugorilla or me!!! be strong independent pussy!

shootermcgavin
16-09-2017, 12:54 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwn6CNzcTbhF4rs9GFqyJYlVaYyMiAs pLIPfyhp5WaNRguqDAv777U41US

CunningLinguist
16-09-2017, 01:08 PM
use whatever your own very definite idea woman, don't listen to alugorilla or me!!! be strong independent pussy!

Yeah !

BongKong
16-09-2017, 01:11 PM
poor Bella... I love her. she's pretty as fuck as I said, but now... because of alungor ... ㅠㅠ She's doomed.
and the fucks sake.. stop trying to make me alpha female bitch omg.. I said she can use xoxo because she's pretty like Ariel(the mermaid). .. am I still bitch?
I write about everything on my blog, not only about Elsa... and still seeing this she's challenging me so I'm bitching to her? wtf? ㅜㅜ mad
use XOXO please

Alugorilla 2/10

Alungonorreah 10/10

RNT4LIFE
16-09-2017, 01:25 PM
I read Xmas AR, nothings wrong with it, some of the dry humour may rub people the wrong way?
Oh man, Bella haven't updated her roster page, please come back! I am still waiting for 1st ABC ml at your shop.

Tall Focker
16-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Just read Christmas AR for Bella massage and I have to say I'm sad at this story for everyone concerned. Firstly, Christmas seriously thought it was legit? This cracks me up. Obviously it's not cause she's advertising on this site to begin with plus she's advertising her girls to say things like 'pretty, D Cup etc'. Dead giveaway. I guess Christmas isn't a punter so she doesn't know these things. Secondly, unless Christmas is bisexual and wants body to body (mmmm) ,she's after a relaxing proper massage and should have been given the best masseuse not the one with the biggest tits (mmmm). Nothing worse than being excited to relax and drift off into massage heaven, spending $100 odd bucks (includes undies, parking) and leaving totally unsatisfied. Communication is the key with the manager.

magicman
16-09-2017, 03:50 PM
ahlungor creepy as fuck

shootermcgavin
16-09-2017, 04:53 PM
I guess Christmas isn't a punter so she doesn't know these things.

https://media.tenor.com/images/d0cb62ddace8b8c0aaf4dec51475b856/tenor.gif

lockhart
16-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Alugorilla 2/10

Alungonorreah 10/10

Whilst "Alugorilla" is no SILVER BACK and can be ignored, "Alungonorreah" pandemic is fatal .

It is wise for shop owner to implement preventive barrier day 1 to avoid destructive "Alungonorreah" pandemic effect

Maxybro
16-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Whilst "Alugorilla" is no SILVER BACK and can be ignored, "Alungonorreah" pandemic is fatal .

It is wise for shop owner to implement preventive barrier day 1 to avoid destructive "Alungonorreah" pandemic effect

Allowing someone else to speak for your shop on the forum has never ended well. There have been previous instances.

Hopefully a lesson learnt for this shop owner.

CunningLinguist
16-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Allowing someone else speak for your shop on the forum has never ended up. There have been previous instances.

Hopefully a lesson learnt for this shop owner.

It is not the first time he has done something like this, and he is doesn't learn from his mistakes very well so probably wont be the last either ...

CunningLinguist
17-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Bella has responded (on one of her shop threads ) here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69336-Another-New-Shop-in-the-City&p=1192946&viewfull=1#post1192946

shootermcgavin
17-09-2017, 11:38 AM
Bella has responded (on one of her shop threads) here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69336-Another-New-Shop-in-the-City&p=1192946&viewfull=1#post1192946

Gotta say, I really like the way this lady carries herself (if she is the one writing her posts). Classy.

wachumba
17-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Bella has responded (on one of her shop threads) here:

Gotta say, I really like the way this lady carries herself (if she is the one writing her posts). Classy.

I'm still very suspect that she got a lot of help writing that

CunningLinguist
17-09-2017, 12:21 PM

Yep, parts of it have the writing characteristics of another prolific writing/posting member ...

This was strange:

Hopefully Catiness doesn't mind.

She said she has never met you know who so I took a look at this thread to check that:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69660-First-try-Bella-Massage-Elsa-all-natural-34-DD-Cups-with-remedial-massage-skills-!
and it seems to check out, but I had trouble reading through all the Dorothy Dix (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Dix) posts so can't be 100% sure. However I did notice this gem:

Elsa should now make my Top 5 best massage lady, IMHO only of course.
This seems at odds with the Xmas AR ...

PuntMeat
17-09-2017, 12:31 PM

I spoke to Bella last Friday and shes peaks great English so it wouldn't surprise me if she did write it herself... She's also very good with feedback. I saw another punter had given her some feedback and when I got my massage (from Elsa) and I noticed she had definitely applied it or told the MLs to take it on board

Bella if you're reading this I was the guy with the goatee and long black sports jacket who came on without an appointment... Great place, keep up the good work. Makes me wish I didn't live in Brisbane.

wachumba
17-09-2017, 07:01 PM
I spoke to Bella last Friday and shes peaks great English so it wouldn't surprise me if she did write it herself... She's also very good with feedback. I saw another punter had given her some feedback and when I got my massage (from Elsa) and I noticed she had definitely applied it or told the MLs to take it on board

Bella if you're reading this I was the guy with the goatee and long black sports jacket who came on without an appointment... Great place, keep up the good work. Makes me wish I didn't live in Brisbane.

It is the way that it is written that has similarities to another user on here that makes it appear suspect.
In the her post at 4pm, she did say she does get a lot of help.

Christmas
17-09-2017, 08:21 PM
use XOXO please

For fucks sake, stop trying to make me a useless bitch omg... I write everything on my post with helps from some of my friends, learning English is a continuing process for me... Proper English that is instead of fuck this and that because of a bunch of dicks. So all of a sudden the above sentence will start to have characteristics of some other prolific writing/posting member? For fucks sake, I am my own very definite idea woman and becoming a strong independent pussy.
kthnxbai Bella

Hi Bella, can you not copy me? that is creepy.
Somehow I thought you are pretty, nice girl but today you seem a bit bitch. What side are you? I'm more likely bitch side, though.
Please translate your Chinese too. I don't understand at all but curious. was it something toward to me? Let me know, if so, I'll destroy you. if not, I won't :o

I'm not being passive aggressive today, had sex 2 days in a row so I'm calm as swan.

regards,
Xmas Kim.

BongKong
18-09-2017, 12:36 AM
Somehow I thought you are pretty, nice girl but today you seem a bit bitch. What side are you? I'm more likely bitch side, though.
Please translate your Chinese too. I don't understand at all but curious. was it something toward to me? Let me know, if so, I'll destroy you. if not, I won't :o

I'm not being passive aggressive today, had sex 2 days in a row so I'm calm as swan.

regards,
Xmas Kim.

Where is the Bella quote you included above from? I didnt see that posted anywhere.

Is it in a different thread?

CunningLinguist
18-09-2017, 12:45 AM
Where is the Bella quote you included above from? I didnt see that posted anywhere.

Is it in a different thread?

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69336-Another-New-Shop-in-the-City&p=1193741&viewfull=1#post1193741

BongKong
18-09-2017, 12:59 AM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69336-Another-New-Shop-in-the-City&p=1193741&viewfull=1#post1193741

Thanks.

Wow this has blown up from what was meant to be a simple massage.

Both these ladies are tough mofos. Guess you gotta be in this biz.

lockhart
18-09-2017, 01:33 AM
Thanks.

[FONT=Arial][Alungonorrhea/FONT]

Tall Focker
18-09-2017, 05:38 AM
9.9 vs 9.5 Catfight. I'm hard! Ahlungoreea is gold btw

CunningLinguist
18-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Thanks.

I think Bella's mind may have been poisoned a little by a case of Ahlungonorrhea :)

Christmas
18-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Yeah omg i shit on my pants
Sad i thought she's also enjoying this attention but apparently not
It's time to another taro milktea

God Member
18-09-2017, 12:50 PM
個人修養是非常重要的
作為一位女士,口德是必須有的
話出不需傷害, 行為不需低俗
我尊重所有人的看法,希望別人也能尊重我
我們會盡我們最大的努力為您服務, 但請溫柔地對待我們的按摩師
今天我可以寫英文和中文,是因為我付出了努力
請明智地使用你的時間,而不是把時間放在無用的無知的事情上
小孩子的心態, 成人似的行為
大孩子們請快長大

Christmas was seeing signs in the tea leaves! :shocked: :D (Taro Milk tea leaves...)

PuntMeat
18-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Is anyone else finding this whole thing kinda silly?

garfield
18-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Is anyone else finding this whole thing kinda silly?

There can only be one alpha female I suppose.

papi
18-09-2017, 06:17 PM

regards,
Xmas Kim.

From google translate...
Personal accomplishment is very important
As a lady, deer is a must
Words without harm, behavior without vulgar
I respect the views of all, hope that others can respect me
We will do our best to serve you, but please treat our masseurs gently
Today I can write English and Chinese, because I have worked hard
Please use your time judiciously instead of putting time on useless ignorance
Child's mind, adult-like behavior
Big kids grow up fast

Catiness
18-09-2017, 07:12 PM
Wow!

Really blown way way out of proportion!

Christmas
19-09-2017, 12:57 AM
From google translate...
Personal accomplishment is very important
As a lady, deer is a must
Words without harm, behavior without vulgar
I respect the views of all, hope that others can respect me
We will do our best to serve you, but please treat our masseurs gently
Today I can write English and Chinese, because I have worked hard
Please use your time judiciously instead of putting time on useless ignorance
Child's mind, adult-like behavior
Big kids grow up fast

ㅎㅎ 고맙습니다. 하지만 저도 번역기 하는 법은 잘 알고 있어요 ❤️💜💙💚💖💝

BongKong
19-09-2017, 01:17 AM
After all this hype I'm pretty keen to check this place out.

Are you in the shop everyday Bella?

papi
19-09-2017, 06:27 PM
ㅎㅎ 고맙습니다. 하지만 저도 번역기 하는 법은 잘 알고 있어요 ❤️💜💙💚💖💝
그냥 도우려는거야. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Christmas
20-09-2017, 12:34 AM
그냥 도우려는거야. ��������������������

Nice ㅎㅎㅎ 넘나 친절하신것!

Tall Focker
20-09-2017, 06:05 AM
Damn it we were getting another chick on the forum but Christmas and Cunninglinguist scared her off

CunningLinguist
20-09-2017, 09:08 AM
Damn it we were getting another chick on the forum but Christmas and Cunninglinguist scared her off

Hey Dumb Focker it was this post
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70115-Ask-bella812&p=1191508&viewfull=1#post1191508
that stopped her posting on this thread, she was doing fine until Ahlungonorrhea told her to stop posting. Also she is still posting on other threads. I suspected you were not real smart but you have just confirmed now that you are either a Dumb Focker, or a troll, congratulations you just made my ignore list!

Philly
20-09-2017, 11:38 PM
Never heard such a load of tripe. Wake up gentlemen !!!! These ladies who you might find intoxicating have
really being doing a very cheap version of the Shakespearean Play Othello.
You 2 Ladies have played the whole forum.
You have orchestrated a campaign that would make Saatchi and Saatchi proud.
They have fooled everyone and both had 2 goals in mind.
One wanted extra patronage for her blog and the other for her newly open shop.
So obvious they are pretending to be distrust between when they are new bestie's
and they have been plotting a Machiavellian scheme since the new lady member joined.
They both have more mood swings and personalities between them than a rubik cube.
They have both have played everybody like a cat gut on a violin.
However despite their idiosyncrasies and shenanigans i can't but admire the lengths they
have gone to gain patronage. You girls have spunk. :cool:

Christmas
21-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Never heard such a load of tripe. Wake up gentlemen !!!! These ladies who you might find intoxicating have
So obvious they are pretending to be distrust between when they are new bestie's
and they have been plotting a Machiavellian scheme since the new lady member joined.
They both have more mood swings and personalities between them than a rubik cube.
However despite their idiosyncrasies and shenanigans i can't but admire the lengths they

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDR-cilXwog
hi

Sam88
21-09-2017, 01:33 AM
Those are some nice tits , I must say

Tall Focker
21-09-2017, 05:20 AM
Hey Dumb Focker it was this post
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70115-Ask-bella812&p=1191508&viewfull=1#post1191508
that stopped her posting on this thread, she was doing fine until Ahlungonorrhea told her to stop posting. Also she is still posting on other threads. I suspected you were not real smart but you have just confirmed now that you are either a Dumb Focker, or a troll, congratulations you just made my ignore list!

I think she's no longer writing on the main forum cause of Christmas attacks and she didn't like you calling her dishonest and infected with Ahlungorrheea. Sorry for being a dumb focker but we can't all be CUNninglinguisTS can we? hehe

CunningLinguist
21-09-2017, 08:56 AM

Hmm ...

Raybo
21-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Hmm ...

I was thinking the same.

BlackToad
21-09-2017, 10:08 AM

No, it's Babycat who is the real mastermind. She is behind all of it. She is the Keyser Soze of the forum.

RNT4LIFE
21-09-2017, 10:24 AM
I swear, I keep reading Ahlungorrheea as ahlungornkorea loll

BongKong
21-09-2017, 01:41 PM
It's amazing the technology that goes into brassiers to make girls seem bigger than they actually are.

For the record Christmas, I like As or Bs. Yours seem perfect to me.

"I think I love you so what am I so afraid of...
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for...
I think I love you isn't that what life is made of...
Though it worries me to say that I never felt this way."

https://youtu.be/wJYSu2OVCGM

Haha from ocker to love god

Philly
22-09-2017, 12:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDR-cilXwog
hi
Hello Christmas
You are a free spirit like a wild rainbow lorikeet that refuses to be tamed , caught or stopped chirping. :cool:

chazza
29-09-2017, 04:12 PM
Don’t know how I missed that AR as I’ve been looking at Christmas’ blog now for a couple of weeks off and on.

Christmas, love your work & your turn of phrase is excellent.

dione
29-09-2017, 07:17 PM
How come this thread is not about Bella anymore?

Miyamoto
29-09-2017, 07:24 PM

From page 1
"As a friendly gesture to show that I have no intentions to challenge the "alpha female" title, I have decided to not response to any questions in this thread moving forward"

CunningLinguist
29-09-2017, 07:43 PM

Because Shillungonorrhea told her to stop posting:

Herb
29-09-2017, 09:02 PM
If anyone can get babysat,Bella and christmas naked in a room together with me I'll pay hansomely!

dione
29-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Because Shillungonorrhea told her to stop posting:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php? 70115-Ask-bella812&p=1191508&viewfull=1#post1191508

Lol, can't believe there are still censorship at this age.

dione
29-09-2017, 09:08 PM
If anyone can get babysat,Bella and christmas naked in a room together with me I'll pay hansomely!

You should put your price up front first.

CunningLinguist
29-09-2017, 10:14 PM

You could probably do it but Shillungonorrhea would be there to babysit ... :)