PDA

View Full Version : General talk The first time

cello
15-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Let's share firsts...

The first time I had sex, I was in bed watching a movie with a friend, halfway thru the movie got emotional so we cuddled for emotional support (hers) one thing led to another and 5 minutes later we're undressed, another 5 minutes I exploded. Good thing I had the sense to pull out. A great experience of learning and experiencing for the next couple of weeks.

The first time I took a punt was in a foreign country in SEA. Working alone without my normal friends and family, the loneliness got the better of me, and I went to one of those red light districts. The punt itself was pretty good, the WL sprayed some mint/menthol breath freashener onto her tongue, so when she gave me Bbbj it felt cold and minty, I remember it to this day.

After the punt, I pulled out and the Condom just fell off, I didn't even notice, I thought I went in without the condom. Scared shitless. For the next few days I felt :

Shame ( that I had to resort to paid services)
Guilt ( that I might have exploited some girl's circumstances that forced her to be in this industry)
Scared ( that my close friends and family would find out) being an Asian it's sort of a stigma, I guess it's sort of a stigma regardless of your race.

So yeah, fast forward now, it feels quite normal to me. Willing seller willing buyer, just another form of service, like ordering a pizza online or going to the movies, we pay to be fed, entertained, and fulfilled.

How did everyone's first punt go? Would be really interesting to get insight from old timers like ahlungor, max impact, X11 and so on.

When I say old times, not necessarily the age, just the time length of being in this game .

Peace out