PDA

View Full Version : General talk Strip Clubs

New2Punting
15-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Hi guys, looking to take my mate on his bday to any strip club. Never been in Sydney before so just some basic dumb questions...
~recommendations for best strip clubs?
~their entry fees and how much to pay for girls for lap dance (fully naked)etc?
~how long time they do lap dance?

(Been in Melb few years before and they had entry fees of $7.5 if you go before 7pm or $15 after. $20 for fully naked lap dance for one song which is appro 3mins or $50 for 3 songs appro 10mins)

L00ker
15-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Syd just doesn't compare to Melbourne for strip clubs. Melbourne so much better. Don't waste your money. Sydney better in regards to full service though.

inmydream
15-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Hi guys, looking to take my mate on his bday to any strip club. Never been in Sydney before so just some basic dumb questions...
~recommendations for best strip clubs?
~their entry fees and how much to pay for girls for lap dance (fully naked)etc?
~how long time they do lap dance?

(Been in Melb few years before and they had entry fees of $7.5 if you go before 7pm or $15 after. $20 for fully naked lap dance for one song which is appro 3mins or $50 for 3 songs appro 10mins)

It's been a few years since last time I went to strip clubs. A couple good ones in city , minx near martin place bar on pitt st or pure platinum on pitt st as well next to macdonald.

Entry fee was around 25 bucks per person and you can buy like ticket things at reception to tip the girls. Overall the girls were great but I think Minx near martin place looks a bit higher class.

phoenix555
16-09-2017, 12:33 AM
It's been a few years since last time I went to strip clubs. A couple good ones in city , minx near martin place bar on pitt st or pure platinum on pitt st as well next to macdonald.

Entry fee was around 25 bucks per person and you can buy like ticket things at reception to tip the girls. Overall the girls were great but I think Minx near martin place looks a bit higher class.

Pure platinum has been closed and merged to the Men's Gallery (PS the McDonald's also has been closed)

I like velvet underground near wynyard. Many pretty girls but the place is a bit small. The private show a bit expensive and not much special, but it is like that across all Sydney.
Free entrance fee before 8, not sure if it has been changed or not.

Tall Focker
16-09-2017, 10:38 AM
I used to go Men's Gallery a long time ago (before I became a regular punter hehe) . Was like $20 entry, $60 lap dance in private room, plus you tip the stage girls. Most of all they kill you with overpriced drinks

Byron2001
01-10-2017, 11:00 PM
Don't waste your money. I've never been to a good joint in Sydney. Most girls can't dance for shit even if they're hot. After being to Bangkok and Pattaya I"m not sure I'd ever waste my time in one.

tom238
18-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Times change. Werent things better in Syd in the pre 2000s then it went downhill ?

cuteguy
24-10-2017, 11:14 PM
It's not worth going to those strip clubs. You're better off going to a RNT or FS place. Better value for your money!!!!!!

bodyslidelover
01-11-2017, 09:06 PM
dollhouse in potts point used to be my go to.
but recently (last 6 months?) they started charging cover charge. i stopped going haha

Aussieguyinsf
10-12-2023, 10:52 PM
Any update on dollhouse? Price of drinks, lapdance, extras etc?

Aussieguyinsf
11-12-2023, 06:50 PM
Bumping this one on Dollhouse in Kings Cross. I have a friend considering working there. Trying to get a view on its vibe.

frisson
11-12-2023, 06:55 PM
What is the cover charge? I may have to pay a visit to see what punters get up to

Aussieguyinsf
11-12-2023, 07:20 PM
I believe it’s $25

Footballpunter
12-12-2023, 12:26 PM
With the punting scene in Sydney, I would only think that a strip club is fun when you visit it with a female friend just for a gag. If guys, probably should just hit the shops to get the best value.

Zoobender
12-12-2023, 12:33 PM
With the pointing scene in Sydney, I would only think that a strip club is fun when you visit it with a female friend just for a gag. If guys, probably should just hit the shops to get the best value.

Pointing is free mate. You only pay when you touch 😁. But agree with your sentiment, strip clubs are a waste of cash

Footballpunter
12-12-2023, 12:36 PM
Pointing is free mate. You only pay when you touch 😁. But agree with your sentiment, strip clubs are a waste of cash

lol, stupid auto correct got me again

Aussieguyinsf
12-12-2023, 04:32 PM
I agree and it’s the same the world over.

hadog
13-12-2023, 01:51 PM
I've never really got strip clubs, you just paying to get worked up and that's about it. Sure maybe they can offer upgrades, but if you dont luck out ya just walking home, cash lighter, dick harder.

frisson
13-12-2023, 07:49 PM
I said the same thing and people took it personally

Strip clubs give you blue balls

A lady charges you $50 to strip in front of you but you can't touch. Big deal. Schoolboy stuff

You can get that in the first 1 minute of a brothel punt. Then you can touch. Then you can f_ck

No comparison

frisson
13-12-2023, 07:50 PM
Has anyone seriously taken a woman to a strip club?

todawac
13-12-2023, 07:59 PM
I said the same thing and people took it personally

Strip clubs give you blue balls

A lady charges you $50 to strip in front of you but you can't touch. Big deal. Schoolboy stuff

You can get that in the first 1 minute of a brothel punt. Then you can touch. Then you can f_ck

No comparison

A mate in Brissy told me how stripclubs in the Valley work as his daughter's friend actually works as a freelance stripper - they pay the club a fee to dance and rely solely on customer tipping. If a generous Bikie boss happen to frequent the place then they'd get a fat tip for that night. Most of them are in their early to mid 20s, they're not doing a side gig as sex workers or even interested in money for sex. The fee they pay to the club covers security costs.

These places are good for virgins who have never seen a naked lady IRL before. Otherwise, it serves as a meeting place for underworld gangs as the loud music makes it impossible for the cops to wiretap the place.

frisson
13-12-2023, 08:02 PM
Otherwise, strip clubs serve as a meeting place for underworld gangs as the loud music makes it impossible for the cops to wiretap the place.

Another good reason not to attend. Hang around pets and you get fleas (this is the kinder version of the saying)

todawac
13-12-2023, 08:09 PM
Another good reason not to attend. Hang around pets and you get fleas (this is the kinder version of the saying)

My first strip club experience was in Sefton. Free entry, me and a flatmate just checking out the dancers. Sitting around I started wondering why Sefton out of all places, then seeing the gunshop and the occasional gunshot sounds you'd hear from neighbouring Villawood, Old Guildford etc I realised the need for a stripclub in a secluded suburb lol

acfbkup1
14-12-2023, 02:34 PM
Has anyone seriously taken a woman to a strip club?

I did but only once. Was with a bi chick she drunk as fuck we had a dance from a girl I sucked the dancers tits and then she sucked her tits too , then I pulled up the bi chicks bra and sucked her tits. Was so sure I could take the dancer home with the bi chick and have a mff bi three way that night but nothing happened afterwards the titty sucking really was the highlight of it....

todawac
14-12-2023, 02:49 PM
I did but only once. Was with a bi chick she drunk as fuck we had a dance from a girl I sucked the dancers tits and then she sucked her tits too , then I pulled up the bi chicks bra and sucked her tits. Was so sure I could take the dancer home with the bi chick and have a mff bi three way that night but nothing happened afterwards the titty sucking really was the highlight of it....

You would've been kicked out by the bouncers and sued by the dancer for indecent groping...

acfbkup1
14-12-2023, 03:13 PM
Different time difference club different rules mate. The girls offerred groping