PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Negative reviews

Tall Focker
16-09-2017, 11:38 AM
Fellas I want to start writing some ARs . Being a negative person by nature most of my ARs will be negative. It's good to have a vent when you get fucked over by a shop. However I recently negative reviewed a shop and one of the members here (pun intended) had a hissy fit. So what is the acceptable way to negative review here? Shops and girls? What is OK or the done way to go about it here?

caff3ry
16-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Hmmmm. Good question, I encountered this problem recently and I've written an AR on it. I'm a pretty positive and chill person but that doesn't mean I don't get annoyed when I feel what I paid for doesn't sastisfy my expectation. I don't know if it's your style but read my AR "Punting you win some you lose some" I think that's the best way to go about writing a "negative" AR

James_jones
16-09-2017, 11:50 AM
What is OK or the done way to go about it here?

Have any reviews been removed due to being negative? Are there repercussions for negative reviews? Are the shops paid advertisers?

Keep it civil and surely it is not a problem?

CunningLinguist
16-09-2017, 11:58 AM
The best review is an honest review. If you are angry best to cool off first so you don't attack the girl/shop, be fair.

wilisno
16-09-2017, 01:24 PM
A review is an account of what really happened, be it possitive or negative. Just don't fall into the malicious attacks category, once you have voiced your dissatisfaction, move on, this is not a platform for settling the score !

shootermcgavin
16-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Hmmmm. Good question, I encountered this problem recently and I've written an AR on it. I'm a pretty positive and chill person but that doesn't mean I don't get annoyed when I feel what I paid for doesn't sastisfy my expectation. I don't know if it's your style but read my AR "Punting you win some you lose some" I think that's the best way to go about writing a "negative" AR

Your review was negative, but at the same time highly constructive and offered points of improvement for the girl rather than simply bashing and negging. If anything, reviews such as yours would be worth their weight in gold to shops, as the majority of major corporations pay for that kind of customer feedback.

However I recently negative reviewed a shop and one of the members here (pun intended) had a hissy fit.

Where's the review?

caff3ry
16-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Your review was negative, but at the same time highly constructive and offered points of improvement for the girl rather than simply bashing and negging. If anything, reviews such as yours would be worth their weight in gold to shops, as the majority of major corporations pay for that kind of customer feedback. thanks shooter you da real MVP

Budgyboy
16-09-2017, 10:18 PM
As long as you are giving the good ones I think it's ok to give negative reviews, got to remember its a forum and as long as you are giving goods and bads then all good thats what these forums are or should be about. This forum is not here for trolls to bully anyone that may not conform to a line of so called appropriateness. Shops advertise, people visit these shops, get into it I say, some of the chit chat on here is good some of it bad, but it's a forum for everyone and hopefully it continues to be so.
I really like it and hopefully it stays that way, please feel free to post negative but please take the time to post positive too as the shops on here spend a fair bit of time updating rosters ect.

shootermcgavin
18-09-2017, 08:20 AM
Still waiting on that negative review of a shop you said you posted that caused someone to have a hissy fit. Surely it was actually a review and not a 3 sentence B grade haiku about a shop you've never visited?

Maxybro
18-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Still waiting on that negative review of a shop you said you posted that caused someone to have a hissy fit. Surely it was actually a review and not a 3 sentence B grade haiku about a shop you've never visited?

I think we all need to chip in and pay for inmydream and Tall Focker to visit a shop for their first time. Provided they are 18+ already

CunningLinguist
18-09-2017, 09:00 AM
We used to have someone that said they would do a review and never did ...

shootermcgavin
18-09-2017, 09:02 AM
I think we all need to chip in and pay for inmydream and Tall Focker to visit a shop for their first time. Provided they are 18+ already

Hold on, pump the brakes guys. Are you saying these blokes could possibly be past members who bombed out and have started new profiles yet retained their past bad habits?! No, not possible, no way.....

Maxybro
18-09-2017, 09:13 AM

You must be referring to Harmony. The no.1 bullshit talker of all time. I have zero doubt that he is still here with a different name

CunningLinguist
18-09-2017, 09:13 AM
Hold on, pump the brakes guys. Are you saying these blokes could possibly be past members who bombed out and have started new profiles yet retained their past bad habits?! No, not possible, no way.....

I reckon they can make amends by reviewing this ML:
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/u-erotic-sexy-massage-with-transsexual-paris-real-pics/21868062

waynekerr
18-09-2017, 11:48 AM
You must be referring to Harmony. The no.1 bullshit talker of all time. I have zero doubt that he is still here with a different name

Who do you reckon he is now Maxy? - Caffery???

WayneK

caff3ry
18-09-2017, 12:16 PM

WayneK

Did someone say my name?? On the contrary though I've done plenty of reviews oit supposed person hasn't written 1.

Maxybro
18-09-2017, 01:15 PM

WayneK

You said it, not me.

inmydream
18-09-2017, 01:34 PM

You are such a retarded troll Maxy.

I put a lot of review on Ginza girls so see after reports yourself. All ginza regulars would know my contribution with the rating. Next time you go to Ginza ask Wilson if inmydream has been here before.

I also put AR for Momo in M5 due to some negative feedback she received. In addition I also sent a pm to chrismas right after I saw Hana because photo was quite different with the actual person.

Maxy, stop taking drugs mate. I also noticed you woke up early this morning. Need to line up to Centrelink to get your dole payment??

plunderpunter
18-09-2017, 05:09 PM
i find reviews containing negatives a lot more helpful to my decision making process. over the top positive reviews can easily be seen as false imo.
not that amazing sessions dont happen, but it's good to see it all.

DeepImpact
18-09-2017, 09:45 PM
I reckon they can make amends by reviewing this ML:
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/u-erotic-sexy-massage-with-transsexual-paris-real-pics/21868062

Not sure about the L part in the ML.

harrycd
18-09-2017, 10:45 PM
Not sure about the L part in the ML.

haha thats true there are so many ads like that where you can't be sure, I had a punt a months ago where I started getting lady boy vibes mid coitus and it really killed my boner :(

Tall Focker
20-09-2017, 06:37 AM

WTF! Microbro you are fucking nuts!

Tall Focker
20-09-2017, 06:42 AM

No I'm not a past member who was banned but are you? Judging by your constant harassment of members I'd bet a grand $1k both you and Microbro have been banned before

Tall Focker
20-09-2017, 06:44 AM

Who was Harmony and what Bullshit did he used to say?

shootermcgavin
20-09-2017, 07:18 AM
No I'm not a past member who was banned but are you? Judging by your constant harassment of members I'd bet a grand $1k both you and Microbro have been banned before

How about instead of gambling that $1k, you take it and actually have your first punt? That way you can contribute something to the PUNTING forum other than mindless drivel.

However I recently negative reviewed a shop....

Which shop was this? Still waiting.

In fact, wait, let's take it down a step. What shops have you visited? What's your favourite? Which girl is your regular?

No? Too advanced?

Okay, allow me to drop back another gear.

What does a breast feel like? And if you say a wet bag of sand.....

Philly
22-09-2017, 12:04 AM
Amazon uses advanced algorithm's to suss out fake reviews . However that's not needed here.
However Astroturfing is used by corporate world to increase patronage for clients and can't see
why a online forum any different.

BongKong
22-09-2017, 12:10 AM
Amazon uses advanced algorithm's to suss out fake reviews . However that's not needed here.
However Astroturfing is used by corporate world to increase patronage for clients and can't see
why a online forum any different.

Why did you press enter after the word "see"?