PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Dumb question but ....

JustMetoday
18-09-2017, 10:45 AM
I almost never visit the Goldy but work takes me there tomorrow with a few hours to kill. What's everyone's best value for money nicest two shops ? And anywhere I can get more than just nude HJ ? Pm by all means.

tommy thumb
18-09-2017, 11:14 AM
Happy dragon. Not the nicest of shops. But def value for money, but it is hit and miss with the girls working there. Iv had 20yo Japanese students. And 55yo Chinese boilers

Gilly90
18-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Happy Dragon is a guarantee but as Tommy said girls are all over the shop but all provide excellent service

Coastal Punter
18-09-2017, 10:17 PM
Mermaid Massage...2558 GC Hwy. Been there twice but make appt.

JustMetoday
18-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Thanks chaps. Appreciate it.

Maverickwylde
19-09-2017, 10:05 AM
I second Mermaid massage, although there is cheaper. Any of the Lily massage shops are also worth a shot.

JustMetoday
19-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Went to Mermaid today. Mammasan came out and my heart stopped a beat thinking she was my booking. All 55 odd years of her. Lucky me. My ML was only late 40s. Couldn't get through. Least it was cheap. Lol.

Went to Happy Dragon next. All inclusive was much better and came out smiling this time. Not sure GC is better than brissie - girls are not cuter - but a bit cheaper I guess

Rodgersodger
19-09-2017, 10:04 PM
I would not know where to start on Goldie u have shops everywhere maybe because they are more close to each other

reddoor
19-09-2017, 10:23 PM
Had a punt at Fantasia once think there was about 4 shops within 500 mts of each other. I suppose Gabba is only place in bris city area that has 5 shops within a few sq klms of each other.

Rodgersodger
20-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Was in southport few weeks back can't remember the street I parked but counted 5 shops same st mostly being Thai massage

Brisguy72
22-09-2017, 09:56 PM
25 Brisbane road, Biggera Waters :-)

flamejob
23-09-2017, 12:55 AM
25 Brisbane road, Biggera Waters :-)

Good call. This shop is part of a syndicate that also includes:

35 Crombie AVE Bundall

38 Nind ST Southport

I've spent quite a few enjoyable hours in each one of these shops and while there have been a couple of appointments that didn't quite reach the lofty heights I hoped, most of them were excellent - hence returning so often.

reddoor
23-09-2017, 01:07 AM
Bloody hell u blokes on the south side must have your nuts in a spin every time u want a punt. GC a few min down the rd, city just up the rd and a dozen shops in between. Id b f..... just makin' up my mind. I'll just stick to the chaff we have to endure in the west. 😉

flamejob
23-09-2017, 10:33 AM
Bloody hell u blokes on the south side must have your nuts in a spin every time u want a punt. GC a few min down the rd, city just up the rd and a dozen shops in between. Id b f..... just makin' up my mind. I'll just stick to the chaff we have to endure in the west. ��

yeah the decision making process can get a bit complicated when choosing lol. even worse is heading south for non-punting related reasons. if you survive (and its a big bloody IF) the golden miles through Springwood & Underwood (thats assuming you get past Sunshine) then there's the Gold Coast Highway which i'd challenge any mortal to resist, not to mention shops on every arterial and side road. whats a man to do.

Coastal Punter
24-09-2017, 06:16 PM
The promised land, fkn wish i could get up there every yr at least once.

PuntMeat
25-09-2017, 02:32 AM
yeah the decision making process can get a bit complicated when choosing lol. even worse is heading south for non-punting related reasons. if you survive (and its a big bloody IF) the golden miles through Springwood & Underwood (thats assuming you get past Sunshine) then there's the Gold Coast Highway which i'd challenge any mortal to resist, not to mention shops on every arterial and side road. whats a man to do.

Underwood is great... big fan of serenity...

flamejob
25-09-2017, 06:39 PM
Underwood is great... big fan of serenity...

aahhhh ... the Serenity ....