PDA

View Full Version : Question Why was yellow a better colour than red?

jeter
19-09-2017, 12:20 AM
I can find 8.5/10 looks girl with 9.5/10 service in a lot of shops.

But to find the perfect girl with 10/10 face and 10/10 body is almost impossible. Even service she did good with me. Maybe because I am from Romeo's massage and Angel Town before syd 9...

For the record, I really like the famous yellow too.

corvus
19-09-2017, 04:54 PM
I'm confused. What does the above have to do with colours ?

inmydream
19-09-2017, 05:05 PM
I'm confused. What does the above have to do with colours ?

Yeah, doesn't make sense. The good old days in Angel Town ey Jeter?

DrFeelGood
19-09-2017, 07:56 PM
I found that a girl with 10/10 body and 10/10 face is more likely to be a 5/10 root attitude is also well below average

jediknight4ever
19-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Well good way to make everyone read the thread with the intriguing Title.

jeter
19-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Yeah, doesn't make sense. The good old days in Angel Town ey Jeter?

Angel Town had a very good and consistent standard. All girls that worked there were required to do BBBJ in shower, ice and fire BBBJ, cat bath, ball licking, rimming, kissing and generally very service oriented.

On top of that, all their WLs were young pretty Koreans. My rank 1 girl of all time would be from Angel Town and another would be top 5 of all time. I rate that shop so high.

inmydream
19-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Angel Town had a very good and consistent standard. All girls that worked there were required to do BBBJ in shower, ice and fire BBBJ, cat bath, ball licking, rimming, kissing and generally very service oriented.

On top of that, all their WLs were young pretty Koreans. My rank 1 girl of all time would be from Angel Town and another would be top 5 of all time. I rate that shop so high.

I still remember first time went to angel town with a couple friends. We're waiting in the room puffing cigarettes and about 10 girls came in. I was like 'omg which one should I choose'. Lol they're all georgeous, tall, slim, big boobs and wearing sexy dresses. It's probably like seeing 10 of Miki in Ginza. Too bad, they went downhill before shutting down. I think they beat Ginza easily in those early days. I missed those days already.

jeter
19-09-2017, 11:34 PM
I still remember first time went to angel town with a couple friends. We're waiting in the room puffing cigarettes and about 10 girls came in. I was like 'omg which one should I choose'. Lol they're all georgeous, tall, slim, big boobs and wearing sexy dresses. It's probably like seeing 10 of Miki in Ginza. Too bad, they went downhill before shutting down. I think they beat Ginza easily in those early days. I missed those days already.

Agreed Angel Town were the best at a point in time. If you think Miki (Bunny) is good looking, you should have seen Yuri @ Angel Town (2013). The plus side was Yuri gave 10/10 service too, ferocious BBBJ and deep throat, CIM, rimming, she did it all. Great stamina in different sex positions too.

Longan
20-09-2017, 11:31 PM
You'd think that with increased competition in recent years, we'd be seeing better looking / better service girls. But clearly this isn't the case. What happened to Angel Town and what's been going on recently?

jeter
21-09-2017, 09:25 PM
I already had my paws on Apple, Miki, Barbie, Chloe, Cookie and Mina in their old shops hehe

inmydream
21-09-2017, 09:41 PM
I already had my paws on Apple, Miki, Barbie, Chloe, Cookie and Mina in their old shops hehe

Didn't get it. Seriously man the title was ambiguous and now your last comment also lol. Just PM you something.

I can't remember exactly when Angel Town started. But must be around 2006 and I found out from a friend who said a new place opened in newtown. I quit punting a year after that due to me finding a significant other. I only heard from friends, they might have changed ownership and the service was not the same as before.

Lenka_X5
22-09-2017, 12:46 AM
You'd think that with increased competition in recent years, we'd be seeing better looking / better service girls. But clearly this isn't the case. What happened to Angel Town and what's been going on recently?

Whats happening is the market is so spread out. Best pussy are everywhere now lol.

Not sure as I joined this forum late, but I think Angel Town was not smart enough to do much advertising (no forum hype or website).