PDA

View Full Version : Thai Tantric

Fun_Loving_Dude
19-09-2017, 12:52 AM
Amazed this place doesn't get more attention in here...

been numerous times over the last few months with two very memorable visits.

1st was with N... WOW... what a fucking body... great massage, on the flip asks what i want... while slowly pulling at her pants and shirt in such a provocative fashion... then she says "ill massage you a bit more and you decide what you want...", i grabbed her ass and asked what colour g banger she was wearing... she replied with "why should i wear any?" i was done, wallet was out... money was gone... pure ecstasy arrived (the feeling not the drug)... she climbed on top rubbed her V up and down my legs, arms, hand, chest and other places (Not FS)... DFK just straight up sexy! WIR for her? YES!

2nd was with K... WOW... super short massive fake boobs (lovely all the same)... similar to above shes being super cute and sexy asking what i want... how i want it... then we just get into it, unforunately she was having her time of the month so the bottoms didnt come off... but i tell you what she let me rub her panties for about 15 minutes over time on a 30 minute massage... we both got so into it i was standing up then we change massage tables with her sitting down and me standing up servicing her... shes not let go of my cock for a second... shes going for my prostate with the other hand... at the end of the massage she's furious with me because she wanted more but couldnt do it and i'd made her cum so much that she was going to exhausted for the next 4 hours left in her shift. she asked me to come back again soon when she wasnt on her monthlies and we'd be able to have more fun! WIR for her? YES

PuntMeat
19-09-2017, 03:36 AM
Interesting... I heard this place had gone downhilll bigtime...

reddoor
19-09-2017, 08:56 AM
Interesting... I heard this place had gone downhilll bigtime...
Hahahaha 😂
Well theres a contrast in posts if i ever saw one.

Lovebusty
19-09-2017, 09:56 AM
Been there a while back and didnt have a very good memory.. girl change at the end of the massage for the second part with the short busty thai with fake boobs.. but very mechanical and not too friendly..hope it was only her bad day because she could be very hot☺

PuntMeat
19-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Haha well let's not throw shade... My comment was just based on runours.. Probably based on this site ... Only solution is I'll have to go there myself now...haha

reddoor
19-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Haha well let's not throw shade... My comment was just based on runours.. Probably based on this site ... Only solution is I'll have to go there myself now...haha
Spoken like a true stalwart of the fraternity. Look forward to the detailed report man.

Lovebusty
19-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Spoken like a true stalwart of the fraternity. Look forward to the detailed report man.

Been there a while ago and experience was really average The girl changed at the end of the massage for the second part and it was very mechanical...nice big fake asset😊

flamejob
20-09-2017, 12:02 AM
been there a couple of times, first one wasn't anything to write home about but the second time ML got her sizable & suckable fake hooters out before finishing off with a sensational bj.

Taffpost
20-09-2017, 08:19 AM
been there a couple of times, first one wasn't anything to write home about but the second time ML got her sizable & suckable fake hooters out before finishing off with a sensational bj.

Seriously... why even have PM?

Fun_Loving_Dude
20-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Ikr...

Have you been?

cutepom77
20-09-2017, 03:51 PM
This place has two ladyboys. One pre-op, and one post-op.

flamejob
20-09-2017, 09:59 PM

aww taffy, darling .. big fkn secret, right - theres so much code on here, no-one would crack it.

Rodgersodger
20-09-2017, 10:54 PM
Seen way more info given away on shops by other punters than what flame said

flamejob
21-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Seen way more info given away on shops by other punters than what flame said

haha - IKR ... like funlovingdick gives a blow by blow description then agrees with taffy-hairypalms about PMs ... deadshits.

Fun_Loving_Dude
21-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Lololol

Calm down FJ, i was going to PM you which girl but your PMs are full, so i agreed with taffy because i assumed he ran into the same problem. Its none of my business to ask you to empty your inbox.

Can't we all just be friends and get along?

jaccky
21-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Don't they all wear uniforms? I got nothing but a traditional vibe after the change of ownership.

str8up
21-09-2017, 08:38 PM
I work down the street from the shop and on my way for coffee (when it opens) I see at least 1 lady boy enter and take out the trash.
I've been here a few times and i have experienced the bait and switch a few times. Each time in walks the one with the big fakies. I once had a full session with her and it was the worse massage (by far) i've ever had. I think she might have been testing for half of it because her hands/elbows didn't move. She was basically leaning on me. I should have walked. I vowed never to go back again. Tho i did see decent tallish looking girl on the street last week walk in there for her shift (i assume) and thought to myself 'maybe i could go back for another go'. Not sure of her name and don't want to risk getting one of the lady boys, so the jury on returning is still out.

flamejob
21-09-2017, 08:44 PM
Lololol

Calm down FJ, i was going to PM you which girl but your PMs are full, so i agreed with taffy because i assumed he ran into the same problem. Its none of my business to ask you to empty your inbox.

Can't we all just be friends and get along?

oops ... my bad ... i didn't realise my inbox was full, so now I put your messages in that context I admit I may have over-reacted to you & the taff-meister. thanks for the heads up because that explains a few other things now too, lol.

Taffpost
22-09-2017, 08:24 AM
FJ. I'll take your message in the good humour that you intended.

I think we all need to have a think about how we "advertise" places on here... I've been guilty of it as well.

I spoke to a ML I see pretty regularly the other day and she has been inundated with bookings since her name came up on here. Some of those people were certainly not of the gentlemanly variety.

Be aware that the lurkers are not only the constabulary... but a shit load of horny guys, who some treat these girls like shit. No wonder so many girls move shop and rebrand after appearing on here.

flamejob
22-09-2017, 10:13 AM

I think we all need to have a think about how we "advertise" places on here... I've been guilty of it as well.

I spoke to a ML I see pretty regularly the other day and she has been inundated with bookings since her name came up on here. Some of those people were certainly not of the gentlemanly variety.

Be aware that the lurkers are not only the constabulary... but a shit load of horny guys, who some treat these girls like shit. No wonder so many girls move shop and rebrand after appearing on here.

yes indeed about how we advertise on here. that's the first time in a long time i've been quite so blunt about a service at a shop. i usually tend towards taking the far more paranoid position of shutting the fuck up about service levels these days. you make a good point about those who treat the girls like shit. i've found treat 'em well, they'll usually reciprocate ...and if they don't, well, just dont go back, but some of the stories i've heard tell are quite disturbing, in fact i've been a couple of times in some shops where i've heard another punter getting antsy with the ML, there's no call for it. treat them nice, they're people and they're providing a highly desirable service for us.

Digger
22-09-2017, 03:04 PM

I have been warning punters on this forum for years not to mention ML names, particularly where too much detail of the services offered. This practice has lead to unwanted problems for the MLs and police raids on several shops.

However, new and existing punters continue to provide an expose of their exploits to others oas a form of sexual gratification.

There are always idiots who spoil it for others!

Trapper
22-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Been trying to pm you for a couple of weeks now flamey, even left a couple of posts about it

flamejob
22-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Been trying to pm you for a couple of weeks now flamey, even left a couple of posts about it

damn. sorry dude, i didnt see the posts. i have deleted all my inbox messages so should be good now.

Trapper
23-09-2017, 05:11 PM
thats cool mate was just going to recommend you check out somewhere, i will buzz you through one later tonight

RNT4LIFE
30-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Visited this place, wasn't expecting much ( since I am from syd). But damn, the ML I had were amazing. Young 23 yo pale skin Thai with full Ds. This ML reminds you of girl next door type, that you always want to get your hands on. Didn't get her name, but I visited tonight, maybe you can call shop for the rosters.