PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star 5* Chinese DIA

manman888
20-09-2017, 03:21 AM
Hi Bros

I have today tried the newbie from China "DIA". (The below after report review is based on my personal taste).

Went to the shop tonight and had the pleasure to taste the new Chinese model shape girl DIA. As usual in the past I always like to try the new WLs but lazy to write AR lately. Recommended by the boss and Lori too.

Rating:

Face: 8/10

When I see her the first time tonight, she looks exactly like the photo on the forum but tan skin. She has a pair of big eyes, sexy lips and very long hair, but I have to say DIA has got a smoother skin similar as my other favourite Korean WL Jessie (but she left already). She looks like those typical attractive chinese lady that you will see on the street and will look back due to the great body shape and long hair. Score for me will be 8.

Body: 9.5/10

DIA has a very nice body type, I will say she is 168cm in height with high heels will be about 173cm. Natural C cup size of tits, very nice nipples but when you play around or suck for a few seconds and easy to get hard. Tan with smooth skin but very fit body with long hair and cannot see a fat at all from any angel. You can see she has a very tiny waist that I can hold her in one hand and had done her nails. She did not trim down under, a bit bushy but enough to taste her abalone (She quite enjoy DATY) and easy to get high in 30 seconds.

Communication: 8/10
Her English was not good at all and barely speak a word of English but given that I can communicate mandarin fluently so I don't have any problem communicating with DIA.

Skills (a): CBJ 7/10

DIA is very higene and would only like CBJ for the start. Maybe she might do for other bros (BBBJ) in this forum so I respect her decision. Her CBJ skills was quite normal and seems like Lenka bro mentioned she was inexperience in the skills set which I totally agreed. But make sure you ask her if she can provide BBBJ.

Skills (b): Sex action 7/10

I have to say her sex skills (require improvement) but I am sure gradually she will do well. But one thing she like and enjoy was doggy style and when she gets high, she just hug me and whispering saying "come on baby, I want you and come inside me" (but she said it in Chinese) which I found it more motivation. A big tattoo on her right body.

Skills (c): GFE 8/10

You can kiss her anywhere, neck, lips, DFK, tits, nipples where she gets high and ear, anywhere you want with no rejection. DATY will get her climax within 30 seconds if you do it right.

My Overall score: 8/10

Comment:

If you are the type of person that loves nice body shape girl (with smooth tan skin, natural C cup tits, sensitive nipples and Climax DATY in 30 seconds) and height (she is 168cm). She is the girl for you to satisfy your your needs

Hope you enjoy my short/not detailed review!

cisco
20-09-2017, 12:38 PM
I Adore your ar bra , really good Ar . You the best manman888 , anyway where have you been ? Miss Dia and Miss Erica , Anyway i need to wait till i back to sydney next month

manman888
20-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Looking forward to that :)

manman888
20-09-2017, 06:18 PM
Do not worry Cisco bro. I will do the honour for the AR! Haha:)

cisco
20-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Thumbs up bra..........

chazza
26-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Such a shame she doesn’t speak English 😕

Sam88
26-09-2017, 11:16 PM
Ahhhhhh makes so much sense now!!! So she cbj you?? She bbbj me twice and even offered lol funny girl now come to think of it YMMV for sure it seems