PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Jessica Rabbit at Bella.

Catiness
20-09-2017, 02:31 PM
E​stablishment: Bella Massage
Date of visit: 19 September 2017
ML Selected: Jessica
Damage: 1 hr at $65 + $50 tip

Experience: Went to the shop without a booking and with the intention to see either of the advertised new girls. Luck was on my side as both new girls were free and I can choose! Both CiCi and Jessica are on their first shifts at Bella and my gosh, both of them are such pretty faces with very nice figures. Boobs lovers alert! Not only the puppies were great, they are quite pretty as well. Oh they are also quite tall with their heels on. Cici was in cleavage showing black dress length to the knees while Jessica was in a white short dress with wavy hair ala Jessica Rabbit.

I chose Jessica Rabbit for my session. Into the room, undress, laid face down and anticipating excitedly for Jessica to come into the room. Upon a closer look, this girl is really quite a gem. Very pretty (IMHO), friendly attitude and soothing personality. Started part 1, it was quite soothing. Adequate strength upon asking her to go harder. Happily chatting away and soon the golden question was asked. Handed over a pineapple and off comes the little white dress. Wow Wow Wow! One got to see to believe her assets. As usual, very teasing touches, allowed light touching on her as well, YMMV as usual. She is one of the prettier girls I have seen at Bella so far. I felt completely in love with Jessica during the hour. Came in her tender loving hands and she didn't stop immediately after I came. Continued to gently milk me till the very end.

She left the room to get some hot towel for cleaning up and had a few small chats with her. At the moment she is only working 1 day a week at Bella and I am pretty sure she will get really busy soon. Her service attitude is excellent with a very comfortable/GFE part 2. Easily make anyone to get hooked on her.

She opened the door and walked me out of the shop. Mamasan just gave me a slight acknowledgement at the corridor whilst she seem to be questioning the sultry Cici. From what I can gather, Mamasa has told Cici that she might not be suitable for her shop. Don't know what happened but guess another one is about to or already been sacked.

Return Factor: Yes and will be my Tuesday go to girl at Bella.

Hope this helps fellow brothers out there in making a decision.

bella812
20-09-2017, 02:44 PM
E​stablishment: Bella Massage
Date of visit: 19 September 2017
ML Selected: Jessica
Damage: 1 hr at $65 + $50 tip

Experience: Went to the shop without a booking and with the intention to see either of the advertised new girls. Luck was on my side as both new girls were free and I can choose! Both CiCi and Jessica are on their first shifts at Bella and my gosh, both of them are such pretty faces with very nice figures. Boobs lovers alert! Not only the puppies were great, they are quite pretty as well. Oh they are also quite tall with their heels on. Cici was in cleavage showing black dress length to the knees while Jessica was in a white short dress with wavy hair ala Jessica Rabbit.

I chose Jessica Rabbit for my session. Into the room, undress, laid face down and anticipating excitedly for Jessica to come into the room. Upon a closer look, this girl is really quite a gem. Very pretty (IMHO), friendly attitude and soothing personality. Started part 1, it was quite soothing. Adequate strength upon asking her to go harder. Happily chatting away and soon the golden question was asked. Handed over a pineapple and off comes the little white dress. Wow Wow Wow! One got to see to believe her assets. As usual, very teasing touches, allowed light touching on her as well, YMMV as usual. She is one of the prettier girls I have seen at Bella so far. I felt completely in love with Jessica during the hour. Came in her tender loving hands and she didn't stop immediately after I came. Continued to gently milk me till the very end.

She left the room to get some hot towel for cleaning up and had a few small chats with her. At the moment she is only working 1 day a week at Bella and I am pretty sure she will get really busy soon. Her service attitude is excellent with a very comfortable/GFE part 2. Easily make anyone to get hooked on her.

She opened the door and walked me out of the shop. Mamasan just gave me a slight acknowledgement at the corridor whilst she seem to be questioning the sultry Cici. From what I can gather, Mamasa has told Cici that she might not be suitable for her shop. Don't know what happened but guess another one is about to or already been sacked.

Return Factor: Yes and will be my Tuesday go to girl at Bella.

Hope this helps fellow brothers out there in making a decision.

Hi Catiness,

Thank you once again for your kind AR.

Jessica is really a lovely masseur and I hope that more customers will be able to come experience her massage.

As for Cici, I did ask her to stop work after she performed badly for a few of her customers. I take this opportunity to apologise to the few customers who got bad experience with Cici yesterday. Do contact us privately if you are reading this, we know who you guys are and will look out for your msg.

xoxo, Bella

RNT4LIFE
20-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Damn thanks for that review. Going check out their talent now. Hope not too busy

bella812
20-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Damn thanks for that review. Going check out their talent now. Hope not too busy

Hi RNT4LIFE,

Please come and see our masseurs available today. Do you want to give us a call to make a booking now? We got Elsa, Chloe and Mika today.

xoxo, Bella

RNT4LIFE
20-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Met Elsa and Mika just then, but they wasn't my cup of tea and I walked. Guess I will visit her Tuesday and see Jessica.

BTW, the shop and room is really nice, room size is avg, it's enough to get the deed done.

bella812
20-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Met Elsa and Mika just then, but they wasn't my cup of tea and I walked. Guess I will visit her Tuesday and see Jessica.

BTW, the shop and room is really nice, room size is avg, it's enough to get the deed done.

Hi RNT4LIFE,

Thank you for dropping by and say hello:miao:

I think you will like Jessica. Also, if you like ABC then the closest at the moment will be Chanel. She is quite good in conversational English and friendly. If you can try to trust my recommendations, I would suggest Jessica and Chanel based on your preference. :miao:

xoxo, Bella