PDA

View Full Version : General talk #nuthtecunt

Miyamoto
22-09-2017, 11:24 PM
If you've heard the story about Tony Abbott getting headbutted, there is a new twitter hashtag #nutthecunt. I think most will agree, whilst not condoning violence this is bloody funny.
The story goes that a "yes" supporter confronted Abbott and headbutted him, but in the perpetrators own words "[It] was just a lifelong ambition to headbutt a fascist because I'm a skinhead that likes ska music and hates fascism. He's an evil c---, I'm an anarchist and I believe in human rights."

Speaking exclusively to Channel 7, Astro Labe denied the attack had anything to do with the former Prime Minister’s opposition to same sex marriage.

Labe had been drinking for six hours when he spotted Mr Abbott walking from a meeting on Hobart's waterfront.

"I was thinking: 'there's Tony Abbott, I'm going to headbutt him'," he said.

“I decided I was never going to get the opportunity to head-butt that c*** again, so I seized the moment."
Asked if he’d do it again, Labe answered “probably”. “Depends on my level of sobriety,” he added.

BlackToad
22-09-2017, 11:31 PM
"[It] was just a lifelong ambition to headbutt a fascist because I'm a skinhead that likes ska music and hates fascism. He's an evil c---, I'm an anarchist and I believe in human rights."

Speaking exclusively to Channel 7, Astro Labe denied the attack had anything to do with the former Prime Minister’s opposition to same sex marriage.

Labe had been drinking for six hours when he spotted Mr Abbott walking from a meeting on Hobart's waterfront.

"I was thinking: 'there's Tony Abbott, I'm going to headbutt him'," he said.

“I decided I was never going to get the opportunity to head-butt that c*** again, so I seized the moment."
Asked if he’d do it again, Labe answered “probably”. “Depends on my level of sobriety,” he added.

Yeah, he sounds like a real upstanding citizen who believes in "human rights". Enough to violently assault someone he disagrees with.

BongKong
23-09-2017, 12:15 AM
It's dumb and can't be supported on principle but it is funny. Plus Tony Abbott is a cunt, and with his own history of violence.

History of violence?

Please elaborate if you can - genuine curiosity

CunningLinguist
23-09-2017, 02:21 AM
So typical of Mr Rabbit to twist this around to suit his own political agenda.

CunningLinguist
23-09-2017, 02:22 AM
History of violence?

Please elaborate if you can - genuine curiosity

He used to be a boxer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Abbott

BongKong
23-09-2017, 02:39 AM
He used to be a boxer:

Yeah i knew that but i dunno if that counts as violent. Didnt he actually punch up Joe Hockey in a union game back in their younger days.

Taking politics out of it for some reason i think Abbott would be able to throw down in a proper fight.

rooter
23-09-2017, 05:26 AM
A drunk thug in a t shirt head butts a sober thug in a suit.

Tall Focker
23-09-2017, 05:55 AM
Good on him! I'm not sure about Abbott in particular but a lot of these politicians need a belting. A lot of themm are responsible for genocide and starting wars, fucking over the country's working class etc. I hope someone headbutts Trump or better yet kills the fucker before he starts WW111 with N.Korea!

Miyamoto
23-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Another funny comment I saw when the only description was it was a guy with a yes badge, someone said it was an Optus employee angry about how Abbott destroyed the NBN

waynekerr
23-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Another funny comment I saw when the only description was it was a guy with a yes badge, someone said it was an Optus employee angry about how Abbott destroyed the NBN

It was Trumbles that destroyed the NBN, but yeah.

WayneK

BongKong
23-09-2017, 10:08 AM
Good on him! I'm not sure about Abbott in particular but a lot of these politicians need a belting. A lot of themm are responsible for genocide and starting wars, fucking over the country's working class etc. I hope someone headbutts Trump or better yet kills the fucker before he starts WW111 with N.Korea!

You seriously think its Trumps fault with N Korea?

BongKong
23-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Well, I've heard a few stories mostly about his Sydney Uni St Paul's College day's but only a couple have been verified publicly. Yeah there was the time when he knocked out Hockey on the rugby field (they were on the same team). And this incident when he lost student council presidency elections. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/affidavit-backs-barbara-ramjan-claims-of-tony-abbott-wall-punch/news-story/95e7072d70d42ee2b730eb931d90b37c

The link wont open for me.

I didn't realise that he and Hockey were on the same team when they fought lol

henson69
24-09-2017, 06:08 PM
can't understand why anyone would condone the mans actions. I don't agree with Abbott but surely he, like everyone, has the rite to walk a public street safely

Yogurt
01-10-2017, 06:52 AM
He used to be a boxer:

Never think about this , good link

chazza
02-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Not a big fan of violence against Phillies (no matter how loathsome they are) but I did smile when reading of this the first time.
Makes my a bit of a hypocrite I suppose