PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Girls photos

Tall Focker
23-09-2017, 06:05 AM
Fellas recently I've noticed some shops are actually posting pictures of their girls including their face. I'm pretty shocked at this. I'm fine with body shots which is the norm in the Industry. Some shops do have pictures of models from the Internet as if working there but it's all fake. Then cracker ads etc have fake photos too. But I'm pretty shocked that some reputable shops are posting actual photos that can be accessed from this site. I just hope they have the girls permission to do it! Sorry perhaps I'm a bit inexperienced with the websites.Thoughts fellas?

RNT4LIFE
23-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Hey Grandpa, please keep up with social media generation, it's the norm now a days. Shops and the girls will do whatever it takes to get your $$.
Someone is going do live AR from shop soon, cock-pro cam attached to their cock. Can't wait!

BongKong
23-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Fellas recently I've noticed some shops are actually posting pictures of their girls including their face. I'm pretty shocked at this. I'm fine with body shots which is the norm in the Industry. Some shops do have pictures of models from the Internet as if working there but it's all fake. Then cracker ads etc have fake photos too. But I'm pretty shocked that some reputable shops are posting actual photos that can be accessed from this site. I just hope they have the girls permission to do it! Sorry perhaps I'm a bit inexperienced with the websites.Thoughts fellas?

My only thought with this question is how come you always wake up so early - even on a weekend?

woods23
23-09-2017, 10:26 AM
My only thought with this question is how come you always wake up so early - even on a weekend?

A Horny old man.

Where's his AR? But not on milf kk... I'm bored this morning about to grab a cup coffee soon.

BlackToad
23-09-2017, 10:38 AM
Ask Christmas because I notice that Marrickville 5 have shown girls faces in photos at times.

My only thought is that some of the girls are only in the country for a short period of time, maybe a few weeks. They may either be not aware that the shop is dong this or they don't care since the likelihood that someone back home will look up an Aussie punting forum and see their photo is small.

BongKong
23-09-2017, 10:57 AM
A Horny old man.

Where your AR? But not on milf kk... I'm bored this morning about to grab a cup coffee soon.

I dont see WL so i got no ARs unfortunately

AHLUNGOR
23-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Many of the WLs doing their tours downunder are professional WLs. They have their own sets of photo portfolios which they supply to the shop to use .

woods23
23-09-2017, 11:30 AM
I dont see WL so i got no ARs unfortunately

Sorry the AR was direct to Talk focker still waiting for his negative AR!!!

No wl why you feel guilty ?

CunningLinguist
23-09-2017, 11:55 AM

Dumb Focker was probably still up late trying to type in his negative AR he said he was going to do some time back ...
Funny thing is that girls have been posting face pics for many years, so are cool with it, others like to hide it, no need for his dumb ass paternalistic grandpa post.

BongKong
23-09-2017, 12:02 PM

Nah no guilt - just havent tried it i guess.

I actually stumbled into this whole ML scene by accident. Actually went to get a legit massage, ended up banging the massager and thought thats pretty cool but wtf?

Quick google on the place led me eventually to this forum haha opened my eyes to this world

CunningLinguist
23-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Nah no guilt - just havent tried it i guess.

I actually stumbled into this whole ML scene by accident. Actually went to get a legit massage, ended up banging the massager and thought thats pretty cool but wtf?

Quick google on the place led me eventually to this forum haha opened my eyes to this world

I have been to two places now that I thought were legit and ended up with a happy ending, the first one really suprised me since there were only curtains separating booths but I was the only one in the shop and she pushed all the right buttons and I begrudgingly got a HJ, I felt dirty afterwards since I actually wanted a proper massage with no funny business. The second one the girl was hot and she pressed the right buttons and we ended up doing pretty much everything except anal.

Tall Focker
23-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Ask Christmas because I notice that Marrickville 5 have shown girls faces in photos at times.

My only thought is that some of the girls are only in the country for a short period of time, maybe a few weeks. They may either be not aware that the shop is dong this or they don't care since the likelihood that someone back home will look up an Aussie punting forum and see their photo is small.

Yes that's what I want to know. Are they specifically asked? Very surprised as I thought WLs would want discretion and to return to normal life later with their past kept secret

Tall Focker
23-09-2017, 01:13 PM

Sorry mate will write it soon didn't realise people were waiting!

Tall Focker
23-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Dumb Focker was probably still up late trying to type in his negative AR he said he was going to do some time back ...
Funny thing is that girls have been posting face pics for many years, so are cool with it, others like to hide it, no need for his dumb ass paternalistic grandpa post.

Why do you fight with everyone CUNninglinguisT? A newcomer here should be allowed to ask a question without being harassed. You attach to people like a leach and don't let go. Get a life mate!

kingwally
23-09-2017, 01:58 PM

My only thought is that some of the girls are only in the country for a short period of time, maybe a few weeks. They may either be not aware that the shop is dong this or they don't care since the likelihood that someone back home will look up an Aussie punting forum and see their photo is small.Are the photos on Marrickville5 website genuine photos of their girls working there?

plunderpunter
23-09-2017, 04:50 PM
Are the photos on Marrickville5 website genuine photos of their girls working there?

They are genuine from 42, which is their other store.

Tall Focker
23-09-2017, 05:09 PM
Are the photos on Marrickville5 website genuine photos of their girls working there?

Most of the photos have the girls face partially covered for privacy reasons. I'm talking about completely showing it

Tall Focker
23-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Many of the WLs doing their tours downunder are professional WLs. They have their own sets of photo portfolios which they supply to the shop to use .

OK this seems fine as there is the consent and understanding

kingwally
23-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Most of the photos have the girls face partially covered for privacy reasons. I'm talking about completely showing itSo am I , are the photos of the girls showing their faces the actual girls working at Marrickville 5 ?

NC3
23-09-2017, 07:24 PM

Yes, the reputable shops have the permission from the girls, videos will be the next step , , and this is great. It shows also that the girl want to be there.

wachumba
23-09-2017, 10:42 PM

They are genuine from 42, which is their other store.

They have put a few fake ones up recently unfortunately but most are real. They are putting more selfie style ones now instead of the Photoshopped ones which is good.

Syd119
25-09-2017, 10:17 PM
photo sometimes with too much touch on it, video definitly tells better story i think

winky
26-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Interestingly I was looking at the pics at a western sydney shop today and noticed not only faces shown but the MOC watermark on the pic!!!
At least they could make the effort to remove another shops ID😉

Yogurt
26-09-2017, 11:35 PM
Yes, the reputable shops have the permission from the girls, videos will be the next step , , and this is great. It shows also that the girl want to be there.

Thats right .....

gentleguy
27-09-2017, 09:49 AM
I'm liking the selfie style photos. Even those can be touched up a bit. My phone has some beauty mode on it when taking selfies (samsung s6)

Yogurt
27-09-2017, 03:18 PM

Well said ..........

xboyx
28-09-2017, 01:13 AM
sounds like the OP has been in a long coma and now wakes up "wtf they show faces now"
dude they've been doing this for a long time

wilisno
28-09-2017, 01:53 AM
sounds like the OP has been in a long coma and now wakes up "wtf they show faces now"

Hahaha ! Well said ! ;) ;) ;)

The very first DreamGirl Ai already showed her face !

CunningLinguist
28-09-2017, 07:48 PM

Thats why we call him Dumb Focker :)

Marrickvill_5
28-09-2017, 07:54 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwqUtm483Dyxmnu/giphy.gif

face pictures are everywhere

Yogurt
30-09-2017, 02:48 PM
She is pretty girl .....