PDA

View Full Version : General talk Napolean Hill's Theory of Semen Retention

Longan
24-09-2017, 09:27 AM
There's a chapter in Napolean Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" book about limiting ejaculation frequency to improve productivity - the main idea being that the body expends a lot of energy releasing and regenerating semen. By limiting the frequency of ejaculation, the theory is we feel more alive and "ready to take on the world". Sounds a little corny the way he puts it, but I think there may be some truth in what he is saying.

I'm personally going to give this a try for 2 months, though I still intend on going for a punt here and there. What that means is I'm going to have to last through a session without cumming (which I don't have too much issue with). However, I get the feeling it's going to stress out the WL if clients appear to be not cumming after extended periods, so I'd probably have to explain myself. Not sure if she can relate (female ejaculation doesn't emit semen and doesn't have the same energy issue as men), but whatever.

So how often do you guys ejaculate? And do you have any anecdotal evidence of Napolean Hill's theory of semen retention?

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 01:51 AM
That theory is confusing ....