PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Maria and Michelle .. m&m's with different flavours

Putter
24-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Two reports in one. Had to see some clients around Ryde so decided to check out some of the gals here.

Maria
Wanted to check her out. The booking class for her is quite confusing... premium at 190/hr but no BBBJ!

She is in her mid to late 20s, lovely face, slim body with b cups. Her English is not bad so we could talk. Showered separately which was disappointing. On the bed I started with some DATY which got her quivering and very wet. Tried to get her to give me a BBBJ but she talked a lot about health and safety! I understood her attitude at the end of the session when she told me about her nursing career back in Japan. And there was only lip kissing; no DFK.

We went through a number of positions before I pulled the raincoat off and sprayed her belly. After that we cuddled and chatted before we started round 2. Unfortunately I could not finish round 2. The room prep at the start took about 5 min and the buzzer went off with 10 min to go. She insisted it was time for a shower. Didn't want to argue with her as she really is a lovely girl. I would like to see her again but the lost time and the confusion about her pricing and services has put me off a return visit.

Michelle
Booked her based on the reviews and I was not disappointed with her services, but did have issues with the time. She is a legal teen, Chinese, nice face, slim body with b cups.

She cleaned me up in the shower, then while I towelled myself she took about 5 min washing herself. On the bed, I took control and she really seemed to enjoy my DATY. When I began to finger her, she put a condom on my finger! She really does have a super tight pussy and I took my time with the fingering and DATY. Felt her body arch, muscles quiver, pussy constrict around my finger and loads of pussy juices flow down the rubbered fingers.

Her BBBJ is very wet and slurpy. She kept making comments on the size but I reassured her that I would not be rough. Her saliva dripoed down my balls and she massaged my balls and dick while continuing her BBBJ.

On with the rubber and I was patient in entering her super tight but wet pussy. No lube required and I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my dick. Fantastic sensation! We did a few positions and I only lasted about 10 minutes before I ripped off the rubber and let my boys attempt to reach her young and radiant face. Only got as far as her tits.

The interlude was very good. She gave me a massage. It was excellent! She patiently went through the knots around the ribs. She was very methodical and I was very surprised. Got me awake and after another 5 min of 69 (no rubber on the finger this time :)) she put a condom on and rode me. We then went through a few positions before I did a gentle face fuck and blew in her mouth. Just in time for the 10 min alarm! Her GFE attitude was great and I would like to see her again

My main gripe
The main issue with this place is the time they use up for room prep and showering. A hr booking ends up being more like a 45 min booking as you lose at least 10 min of precious shagging time. I don't think they should start the clock till they have set up in the room and honestly 5 min is more than enough for a shower and getting clothed up.