PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Nurse Jamberoo

henson69
24-09-2017, 10:07 PM
I notice this lady has commenced advertising again. I have seen her a couple of times and would not recommend her services. Physically she is nice enough a mature with small to medium tits and a nice body. However her massage is nothing more then a a body rub,she allows little touching, HJ gets the result but nothing to rave about. On all three occasions I visited her I paid for 30 minutes and no session lasted more the 20 minutes. I never felt at ease in the large house she operates out of and often herd sounds that led me to believe there was another person about. On the last visit she was on a conference call for the entire time. I asked her to end the call but she refused.Not one of my better punts.

Budgyboy
25-09-2017, 08:19 AM
I notice this lady has commenced advertising again. I have seen her a couple of times and would not recommend her services. Physically she is nice enough a mature with small to medium tits and a nice body. However her massage is nothing more then a a body rub,she allows little touching, HJ gets the result but nothing to rave about. On all three occasions I visited her I paid for 30 minutes and no session lasted more the 20 minutes. I never felt at ease in the large house she operates out of and often herd sounds that led me to believe there was another person about. On the last visit she was on a conference call for the entire time. I asked her to end the call but she refused.Not one of my better punts.

Went there a couple of times, she had a girl working there great body and titties gave BBBJ and a very good covered FS session. Even fucked the old girl to, but that was a waste of money. If she got the girl back I would revisit only.

Triplexxx
06-10-2017, 07:17 AM
Do you know what is her rate

Budgyboy
06-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Nah forget mate little while ago now, don't bother unless she has a girl working and you can go upstairs and fuck on the big double bed in the giant bedroom. The old girl is nice but bloody hopeless massage and even worse fuck

DanielSydney2017
29-10-2017, 03:51 PM
How old is the older lady ??

Budgyboy
29-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Probably 40 to 50

DanielSydney2017
29-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Great, thanks mate

fatnoodles
20-11-2017, 05:34 PM
I'm interested.

What are the contact details or link to ad?

Sydreader2017
15-12-2017, 08:47 AM
I agree that if u do a session in a big house ,the worrying of someone can listen to your voice is very hard feeling,for me I would not get my little bro up hard.what a pity.

Budgyboy
17-12-2017, 09:46 PM
What? Not sure what you are saying here Sydreader or are you just trying to get 50 posts to access private massages section?

mbumsy
19-01-2018, 03:44 PM
Jamberoo? Is this a discreet place?

Bunningsnag
29-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Yes it’s discreet mate. But it’s a tiny little town and I’m sure all the locals know what’s going on there. Plus it’s on the main road. Better to park round corner and walk to it.