PDA

View Full Version : Wellington Point Massage

Doa
25-09-2017, 12:51 PM
This place came up on my Wechat account so living down in this area the shops are far and few between the location is Shop B 400 Main Road Wellington Point Phone number is 3822 8641 it's up stairs next to the tattoo shop.
Shop is being run by a Chinese lady who has moved up from Sydney only been open since last Thursday she did massage in Sydney so know the ropes she is still trying to get staff.
The shop is clean nice rooms a/c floor to ceiling walls, door on all the rooms, big rooms out the back is clean she has installed a shower in the loo but the door can be locked when using it.She changes to top sheets after ever customer the has a washing machine/dryer on site only down side is entry it's up some stairs next to takeaway so you have may have to go through people waiting for fish and chips.I had a look out the back of the shop there is ample parking and a back set of stairs so sh is going to get a sign made to show shop entrance from the back.Left happy😆😆worthy of some support from guys who live in the area.
And before I see a whole lot of crap about "must be the owner ect ect " go for a drive like I did and have a look.And the massage was good to by the way.

racer17
25-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Yes. She should change the sheet after every customer.