PDA

View Full Version : General talk Share your tips to break princess syndrome 101

jeter
25-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Say you just wanna bang a hot chick for $100 - 150 at a budget shop. What are your tips to success. Mine are very simple:

- Ask reception if girl is comfortable seeing non-asians. Uncomfortable WL will be awkward and give you average service.

- Pick WL that is your type - long legs, big boobies, etc. For me it will be a young and pretty type WL. This will make you rock hard in shower even before she touch your cock.

- Expectation is maybe no kissing, and short or average oral skill. Although if you follow below tips this does not have to be the outcome:

- Learn basic phrases in Korean or Chinese like "beautiful", "how are you", "thank you", "rear position", "top position". Use body language too

- Don't have to look good or dress up but keep good hygiene

- Eat clam or pipi before punt. it will make you very strong during sex. It will boost your ego when WL comment you are so strong, sex machine, etc hehe.

- Bang WL for roughly 20mins. It is good time - less is too short and longer is not enjoyable. Rest of time should be spent on foreplay (shower, oral) and massage, etc.

- Always be polite and ask for permission from WL to do things before you act, e.g. finger her, cum in her mouth

- If WL still give you bad service, tell reception. Reception really should take feedback. Post negative review as a last resort.

I think my success rate is 95%. I have punted at budget shops known to have gorgeous girls but also "hit and miss" for the regular punter.

Looking back, I have had 1 disaster and maybe 3-4 average punts all year. The rest varies from good to amazing.

For experienced punters, share your tips...

corvus
26-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Good tips.

I usually make a few self deprecating jokes and try to be playful. It lightens the atmosphere.