PDA

View Full Version : General talk Reporter disrespects NBA's Carmelo Anthony

jeter
26-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Reporter asks Carmelo how would it feel if he had to queue on the bench to get some game time. Quite funny as Anthony is a 10 time all star and 3 time Olympic Gold Medalist.
Answer is no, I don't think Carmelo will queue hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kLhTsGuDdE

scooper
26-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Let's see how he handles playing ball with Westbrook and George on the same team.

It is Russ' team, but it'll be interesting to see the dynamic.

inmydream
26-09-2017, 07:37 PM
I saw that youtube clip and yeah another interesting trade in addition to Kyrie Erving moved to Boston. He's a good player but I don't think he'll make any difference to the team. Golden State will still rule the western division and probably win another title.

jeter
26-09-2017, 08:21 PM
Let's see how he handles playing ball with Westbrook and George on the same team.

It is Russ' team, but it'll be interesting to see the dynamic.

Yea Melo has always been the guy that takes the game winning shot, you can see it in his ego - "hey pip they say I gotta come off the bench hehe"

jeter
26-09-2017, 08:21 PM
I saw that youtube clip and yeah another interesting trade in addition to Kyrie Erving moved to Boston. He's a good player but I don't think he'll make any difference to the team. Golden State will still rule the western division and probably win another title.

Kyrie dogged Lebron

inmydream
26-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Kyrie dogged Lebron

There's no loyalty in NBA, Lebron did leave for Miami before he came back. I know he got pissed off with Kyrie but he did it himself.

Kyrie played well in the final and if he did stay plus they bring Carmelo in, then next year will be interesting. Having said that, I see GSW as the next Bulls in this era. They are just too good, too fast and to many three points to sink any team.

Travelmate
26-09-2017, 09:01 PM
When you are getting old. You are getting old. Kobe is a good example.
No difference to Mello

jeter
27-09-2017, 10:54 PM
There's no loyalty in NBA, Lebron did leave for Miami before he came back. I know he got pissed off with Kyrie but he did it himself.

Kyrie played well in the final and if he did stay plus they bring Carmelo in, then next year will be interesting. Having said that, I see GSW as the next Bulls in this era. They are just too good, too fast and to many three points to sink any team.

Yeah, sometimes the best need help too, i.e. Lebron. Kyrie was a clutch gun in the NBA Finals a year ago when the Cavs won it all.

Jordan needed Pippen to win his first championship.

You can't be the best without some help.

Come off the bench hehe.

jeter
27-09-2017, 10:54 PM
When you are getting old. You are getting old. Kobe is a good example.
No difference to Mello

The old players need even more help...

inmydream
28-09-2017, 01:19 AM
Yeah, sometimes the best need help too, i.e. Lebron. Kyrie was a clutch gun in the NBA Finals a year ago when the Cavs won it all.

Jordan needed Pippen to win his first championship.

You can't be the best without some help.

Come off the bench hehe.

Just saw it on Insta, Dwayne Wade joined the Cavs instead. Another old player lol.