PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Daisy Made Me Dizzy.

Catiness
26-09-2017, 08:33 PM
E​stablishment: Bella Massage
Date of visit: 26 September 2017
ML Selected: Daisy
Damage: 1 hr at $65 + $50 tip

Experience: Went to the shop without a booking and with the intention to see Jessica again. Luck is not on my side this time round as Jessica was busy. I was given a choice between Ann and Daisy. The first time that strike me was HOW YOUNG DOES DAISY LOOK!!! Is she even legal?! Anyway, opt for an hour with this young girl with straight long hair. Into the room, had a few small talks while disrobing. I handed over a pineapple and straight away Daisy knew what I'm after.

She gave me a hug and omg, this girl packs a set of C cups! She asked me to lay down, I obeyed. She hopped onto the table and started giving me an adequate massage. The back of my body felt everything except the texture of the clothing she was wearing. I tried to turn over to have a look but was asked to stay still!! IT must be another 15 minute went by and the sweet sweet voice of Daisy asked me to turn over.

Beautiful set of C cups with a toned young girl body standing right infront of me. Oh my... I went dizzy. There was heaps of touching stroking kisses and everything else that I could think of but YMMV as usual. The next thing I remembered was me having a wet wipe on my Jnr.

Got to go back to work for now and stop this contribution.

Return Factor: Yes and definitely yes!

Hope this helps fellow brothers out there in making a decision.

bella812
29-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Hi Catiness,

Thank you again for your AR.

Daisy is really a very youthful looking girl. I am glad that you have been returning to support my shop every week. Have make a booking for Apple yet? I think you will like to have a bite of her. :miao:

xoxo Bella