PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage angel

x11
27-09-2017, 10:24 AM
unconventionally cute i would not have picked her in a lline up. perhaps it was fate that caused the mix up on my part . fate seems to have that habit lately.

a young girl from the south of China and not one for the breast lovers. she does however have a good command of English. it would seem this is her first massage job and when she sticks jet tongue out or smiles... oh so cute?

lingering longing lead to some moments of magic. you may play in the garden to your hearts content but don't go into the rose bed .gasps of laughter... gasps of fun. gasps for a bit of air.

and towards the end time slowed she looked me in the eyes. everything happened in slow motion. the tick of the clock, the rotation of the earth, all slowed and focused at that one point in time.and then past the event horizon the motion continued until i was totally spent.

now that was fun

ML_Lover
28-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Thanks Mr x,

Dilemma - Angel or Libby next?

x11
28-09-2017, 08:41 PM
haven't tried libby.... but the arv ate good for her.

but on a Thursday liz michelle aida and Tiffany are all lookers imho. michelle I've tried once ages ago in sure. Tiffany is current fav. the other 2 ice heard good things about too