PDA

View Full Version : My love for Brown Girls

reddoor
27-09-2017, 10:51 PM
I love brown girls. I much prefer brown Asian to lighter skinned Asian girls. I much prefer brown Asian girls with big boobs. I love Asian girls with beautiful smooth brown legs. I love Asian girls with cute little brown waxed... Well u know. And i especially love brown Asian girls who let u b extra naughty. So u can imagine my delight when i made a booking at a popular shop and said " ill just take who ever u have available" and then all of the above walks into the room. I just couldnt drag myself away from her lips.
Sometimes punting is such hard work. 😂😅

Cannonball
28-09-2017, 12:07 AM
PM please Red 😂

flamejob
28-09-2017, 12:55 AM
Red, Red, Red ... I hear ya, man, haha. never frown with brown, lol, although it has been the orchestration of my downfall. just cannot say no.

cekret
28-09-2017, 01:20 AM
I love brown girls. I much prefer brown Asian to lighter skinned Asian girls. I much prefer brown Asian girls with big boobs. I love Asian girls with beautiful smooth brown legs. I love Asian girls with cute little brown waxed... Well u know. And i especially love brown Asian girls who let u b extra naughty. So u can imagine my delight when i made a booking at a popular shop and said " ill just take who ever u have available" and then all of the above walks into the room. I just couldnt drag myself away from her lips.

Just on that note, is it polite asking to see who is available n then choose, or best just book a name n hope she is a HAB

reddoor
28-09-2017, 01:59 AM
Just on that note, is it polite asking to see who is available n then choose, or best just book a name n hope she is a HAB
What ever suits u best man, its your money. A strategy i sometimes use is to book 2 girls for 30 mins not only is it great fun but u may find a gem sometimes one of the girls will give u subtle hints about seeing just her next time for more than she can do in a double.

reddoor
28-09-2017, 02:43 AM
Red, Red, Red ... I hear ya, man, haha. never frown with brown, lol, although it has been the orchestration of my downfall. just cannot say no.
I think ill b joining u soon FJ. Got 3 brown honeys on my payroll at the moment. Im gonna need a bigger cup to sell more pencils at this rate. 😞

APL
28-09-2017, 08:48 AM

Now Im worried your a bloody mind reader Red:question:

Lovebusty
28-09-2017, 09:25 AM
All of your desciptions is a delight Love these girl as well especially extra naughty and with big natural boobs...cant keep my mouth and handsbfrom them .. Anyone can PM some good tips😊

jaccky
28-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Sometimes punting is such hard work. ����

Any specific brown girls you recommend reddoor? pm me. Many thanks.

reddoor
28-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Now Im worried your a bloody mind reader Red:question:
Nah, just sheer bloody luck man.

sexybear888
28-09-2017, 10:55 AM
I love Asian girl only, always good service, tender skin and fit body haha

reddoor
26-05-2019, 01:22 AM
Thai, nice slim body, very cheeky, nice smile, shaved. Prob late 30s but good for age and good service plus extra, extra brown, darkest ive had. Won't name shop, too obvious but pm if interested. Inner Bris area.
Face 6
Body 7
Attitude 9
Up side, laughs alot
Down side, only works one day a week. Maybe more somewhere else im not aware of.

hornedone
26-05-2019, 06:30 PM
What about Abo's?

brownwallaby
26-05-2019, 06:50 PM
There are a few Nepalese girls working at Bris shops

Kowabunga
26-05-2019, 08:00 PM
There's an Indian girl working the Unique Thai and Cosy Thai shops.
Here is her advert.
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_3686050065/PETITE-YOUNG-INDIAN-GIRL-MASSAGE-STAFFORD.html

reddoor
26-05-2019, 08:24 PM
There's an Indian girl working the Unique Thai and Cosy Thai shops.
Here is her advert.
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_3686050065/PETITE-YOUNG-INDIAN-GIRL-MASSAGE-STAFFORD.html
Been there... Wont be again.

rockbreaker
26-05-2019, 09:27 PM
I like those beach girls with the tan line....I once had a Japanese at GC, so sexy and she let me do so much

HST
26-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Lexie, Japanese girl at Smile in Surfers has lovely brown skin with sexy tan lines... nice girl too.

APL
27-05-2019, 11:28 AM
Cream at SS tan lines & will deliver

reddoor
15-06-2019, 03:13 PM
So i was lazing on Copacabana Beach watching all the pretty butts when i dozed off and fell into a deep dream.
In that dream i was lying on a nice big masssge table in a nice new massage shop with a bubbly brown girl from the beach. She was so nice and kept me in a state of bliss with her smooth strokes and the blissfull serene atmosphere of the room.
Certainly a nice change, a bit of BBB.
Cant wait for the sand between my toes again.

brownwallaby
15-06-2019, 07:01 PM
Dark asian girl isn't desirable - work in rice paddy and not educated

I used to have a relationship with a dark skinned Asian girl. She’s got a master’s degree from a US university, and worked as an accounting manager. I bet she was much more educated than you Boqin

reddoor
15-06-2019, 08:17 PM
Dark asian girl isn't desirable - work in rice paddy and not educated
Where do i say anything about an Asian girl, dark or other wise?

ManilaMan
16-06-2019, 08:48 AM
friend please be respect 2 billion asian think this fact

Boqin please respect 25 million Australians and speak proper English.

APL
16-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Copacabana Beach to Asian hell of a stretch Boqin even Dark Country Asian know the difference
Not all my little Beautiful Bubbly Chocolates are Asian but most are because they still now how to be a women.

hornedone
16-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Nothing wrong above loving some of that Abo black butt. We are an inclusive nation, respecting indigenous booty past and present.

migaloo69
16-06-2019, 05:11 PM
love those dark skinned ladies . any around . let me know . seen a few african girls and even had a sugar babe for 300 a meeting . unfortunetly that finished just love sex .

hornedone
16-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Criminality awareness? For sex in rice paddy?

4FoW2
16-06-2019, 09:09 PM
Nothing wrong above loving some of that Abo black butt. We are an inclusive nation, respecting indigenous booty past and present.

and you can pay in flagons!

hornedone
19-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Why you know this Boqin? You live rice paddy in olden day? Or just live Sunny Bank?

hornedone
24-06-2019, 08:52 PM
Beware the aborigine. Stink like shit and steal your money.

Homebrew
25-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Beware the aborigine. Stink like shit and steal your money.

make her hold onto your ears, so you know where her hands are, lol.

Igni
04-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Oh yes brown girls are the best. Tan lines.. even better. My regular went back home, the process begins again I guess 🤷*♂️