PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Suki at 533, I hope.

Raybo
28-09-2017, 08:44 PM
Raybo coming lto you live at 533 on a warm Thursday evening. Booked Suki for 7.30pm. Still in the waiting room 15 minutes later Hey at least i got the best waiting room.
Someones food is on the waiting room. Spotted two punters in hallway -why do I love this place?

Girl comes in to tell me Suki went home 2 hours ago. 'Too sore'. More to follow......

Littlewonder
28-09-2017, 09:05 PM
The best waiting room is usually where Angie sits maybe her food on the table Suki went home how disapointing sorry for you mate as she used to be a great punt.

Jessie and Paulina are worth seeing if you have to pick some one although both are GFE and Paulina is young.

If you see Paulina take it easy on her as I have booked her tomorrow!

Maybe Suki hasn't worked for a while and is out of practice, she used to be able to go for hours.

Raybo
29-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Raybo coming lto you live at 533 on a warm Thursday evening. Booked Suki for 7.30pm. Still in the waiting room 15 minutes later Hey at least i got the best waiting room.
Someones food is on the waiting room. Spotted two punters in hallway -why do I love this place?

Girl comes in to tell me Suki went home 2 hours ago. 'Too sore'. More to follow......

I dont think Angie was around. I think the mamasan said her name was Bella? Anyway, she was clearly flustered. When she came in to tell me Suki went home sje offered other girls. This was 20 minutes after my booking. I was still pretty chill at this point, it is 533 afterall. I asked who was available (don't say Jan i thought to myself). She offered Paulina. Cool, no complaints there. 'When is she available' i asked. 'I don't know' was the response. She closed the door. I put my headphones back on and thought 'what jist happened there?'

I had now been there 40 minutes. Starting to get restless. My planned punting window was starting to close. I decided to leave. I open the waiting room door and it was pretty dark. All the room doors were closed. Bella saw that i had opened the door, quickly jumped up to see what was happening but i just waved at her and let myself out.

Walking home, disappointed and thinking what could have been, i started to think about another shop up the road, Club 350. Had my doubts about the place but rhought it could be no worse, right? I jump on a bus that just happened to be going past and made my way to the back entrance of 350 Penshurst.

Sorry, more to follow........

shootermcgavin
29-09-2017, 11:32 AM
Sucks that you missed Paulina. I've seen her a few times now and her service has gone from gentle, shy GFE to pretty bloody strong PSE. Worth another try bro.

Raybo
29-09-2017, 01:55 PM
I dont think Angie was around. I think the mamasan said her name was Bella? Anyway, she was clearly flustered. When she came in to tell me Suki went home sje offered other girls. This was 20 minutes after my booking. I was still pretty chill at this point, it is 533 afterall. I asked who was available (don't say Jan i thought to myself). She offered Paulina. Cool, no complaints there. 'When is she available' i asked. 'I don't know' was the response. She closed the door. I put my headphones back on and thought 'what jist happened there?'

I had now been there 40 minutes. Starting to get restless. My planned punting window was starting to close. I decided to leave. I open the waiting room door and it was pretty dark. All the room doors were closed. Bella saw that i had opened the door, quickly jumped up to see what was happening but i just waved at her and let myself out.

Walking home, disappointed and thinking what could have been, i started to think about another shop up the road, Club 350. Had my doubts about the place but rhought it could be no worse, right? I jump on a bus that just happened to be going past and made my way to the back entrance of 350 Penshurst.

Sorry, more to follow........

Mamasan answers the door. A sensor triggers a door bell sound as i walk up the stairs. 'Hi, have you been here before?' she asks. I respond no and she directs me to the room on the left. Basic, clean and functional with tiled floors. No strategic mirror placement. 'I bring you nice friendly girl!' Aboit a minute later in walks Angela. Already this place has exceeded my expectations. She is a cute girl next door type. Nice smile and good petite figure. We intoduce each other, hand over for cash for an hour and i undress to take a shower. She asks if i would lime some water and i say yes. She goes off and comes back just as i have finished undressing. She bought a beer with her! This mamasan and girl know a way to a man's heart, well, this man anyway!

I shower and watch Angela undress. Finish up, dry myself and we come together. Light kissing and gently exploring each others bodies. Did i say she is quite small? Her natural B cups with nipples that are responsive and are a nice size. I spend a couple of minutes licking and sucking her nipples, playing with her tits and it is well received. I move a hand down-town and motion that i want to eat her pussy. No hesitation, she is on her back on the bed and i am kneeling on the floor, gently licking and sucking her pussy all over. I gently rub her pussy whilst licking her clit (not inside). Angela is a fan.

Angelas turn to orally pleasure me. She spends a lot of time with cat bath, spanish and b2b which really goes with flow of the session thus far. She eventually moves down to my meat and veg and ever so gently licks my ballsack. Never quite felt that pleasure before. It was a tease but turned me on. Eventually she started a nice slow bbbj, taking my whole length a couple of times.

She got me pretty worked up. I stopped her and we went back to kissing, touching one another. I gave her clit another rub, she really likes soft attention to her clit. We get into 69 position briefly and i am thinking i am so ready to fuck this girl. I stop her, she lays beside me, more kissing, a little heavier now. 'Time to fuck' I say. She smiles, jumps up doms me up. I ask if i fuck het or she fucks me, she quickly says i fuck you and jumps on top. I starfish a bit and Angela takes it slow. Watching my cock slowly disappear was great. She upped the tempo and was very vocal. I grabbed her hips hard and she bucked harder. After a few minutes we swapped into missionary.

Angela is reasonably tight. We commenced in missionary for a bit, changing pace. Again very vocal. I kept making sure she was okay when i went hard, being a petite girl, no problems on her part. Wasn't long before i was filling the bag deep inside her whilst we now dfk, ever so briefly. Very satisfied. 'You lay back and rest' she said. Grabbed my beer for me and i took another swig.

We talk a little, she gives me a gentle massage. Her buzzer rings, 10 minute warning i guess and she asks me to extend. I decline, but had i not wasted an hour earlier i may well of done so. I turn over and she tries to get me hard again with a HJ but i am pretty much a one shot wonder these days. We get up kiss a little more then shower seperately. All in all a good punt with a girl and place i would happily visit again. Great to turn an unexpected negative into an unexpected positive.

As for 533, I was hoping this AR was to celebrate the return of one of the better girls in the last few years. Shame she had to go home. I do empathize with anyone when a plan doesn't turn out. It would have been good CE to call me to say Suki went home and discuss alternatives before i got there, not 20 minutes after. Will i go there again? Probably. I don't know what it is about this place.

shootermcgavin
29-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Good AR bro, welcome back.

Just some queries about your experience though:

- What did you wear?
- What scent did you adorn your physique with?
- What type of beer did she provide?
- How squishy was 533's carpet on this particular day? I find it varies according to humidity.

Raybo
29-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Good AR bro, welcome back.

Just some queries about your experience though:

- What did you wear?
- What scent did you adorn your physique with?
- What type of beer did she provide?
- How squishy was 533's carpet on this particular day? I find it varies according to humidity.

Oh fuck. My bad. Let me colour the picture for you.

What did i wear?

Faded blue denom skinny jeans with an olive green v neck t-shirt (i know what you are thinking, blue and green should never be seen, but somehow i manage to pull it off). I accompanied this with a classic black hoodie with a bling silver zipper and matching black Havianna thongs, old ones, not the new ones.

What scent did you adorn you physique with?

I am blessed to have many women in my life. Wife, daughters, mothers, divorced Northern Beaches cougars, and so on. As a result i have quite the 'scent' collection and can be difficult to decide what to wear. In the end i settled on David Beckham - The Essence. An exquisite scent with Top notes of grapefruit, lavender & violet leaves, Heart notes of cardamom, pineapple & apple. Base notes of patchouli, cashmere wood & tonka bean.

https://az280429.vo.msecnd.net/prodimgs/15982291005-3-700.jpg

Coincidentally, the colour of scent matches the colour of my dreamy eyes.

What type of beer did she supply?

Heineken. My choice of beer when travelling Asia. I fucking hate Carlsberg, i think my piss would have more body and flavour.

How squishy was 533's carpet on this particular day?

Surprisingly better than normal. The left havianna got stuck once.

Littlewonder
29-09-2017, 08:02 PM
Sorry to hear of your disappointing time at 533 not sure what is going on with Suki am trying to find out?

The receptionist Bella is a nice girl but she can only work with what she is dealt!

Raybo
29-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Sorry to hear of your disappointing time at 533 not sure what is going on with Suki am trying to find out?

The receptionist Bella is a nice girl but she can only work with what she is dealt!

It happens LW. As i said, all rooms were in use and when you have guys extending they get the first in beat dresses treatment. Was so keen to see Suki. Just hoping she will come back.

Poor Bella looked pretty flustered and i believe she didn't know what to do. 533 clearly needs a bigger shop.

shootermcgavin
29-09-2017, 09:12 PM

Bella is actually really good. I had a 533 girl try to cut me short on time by a decent amount this week. I asked her to go check with Bella how much time I had left (knowing bloody well how much), and she slunk back into the room confirming to the exact minute the same time my phone had. Good on her.

Littlewonder
29-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Bella is actually really good. I had a 533 girl try to cut me short on time by a decent amount this week. I asked her to go check with Bella how much time I had left (knowing bloody well how much), and she slunk back into the room confirming to the exact minute the same time my phone had. Good on her.

I am curious to know who the girl is as I have had similar experience a couple of times lately and I have taken it up with Angie and in both cases Angie gave me a refund and took the money off the girl.

I am not talking about 5 minutes anyone can make a mistake of a few minutes but when its straight out theft I won't accept that, I always check the start time as any seasoned punter would do.

PM me may be preferable rather than make it public.

IN both cases I have told Angie and the girl I won't see her again.

Bella is great but some of the girls try to put it over her, she is relatively new but learning fast.

shootermcgavin
29-09-2017, 11:21 PM
I am curious to know who the girl is as I have had similar experience a couple of times lately and I have taken it up with Angie and in both cases Angie gave me a refund and took the money off the girl.

I am not talking about 5 minutes anyone can make a mistake of a few minutes but when its straight out theft I won't accept that, I always check the start time as any seasoned punter would do.

PM me may be preferable rather than make it public.

IN both cases I have told Angie and the girl I won't see her again.

Bella is great but some of the girls try to put it over her, she is relatively new but learning fast.

If I knew how to bold parts of messages, I would highlight the fuck out of the part where you said "...I am not talking about 5 minutes".

5 minutes I'll cop if I've already cum. I'm not hitting them up for massages and stuff to drag out my time, and I know that 5 minutes might be the difference between them getting a few bites of lunch in before the next punter or having to wait another hour or two, so have at it girls. But dont take the piss.

This WL the other day was starting to shut up shop and talk about extending when I knew I had 25 minutes left. Unfortunately, despite being a seasoned girl, her hustle/game was terrible and painfully obvious, and I rectified the situation.

A lot of Angie's girls need to see how Mina's girls at 142 run their game. Smooth as a silk sheet. I've walked out of that shop after extending twice and doing a double I initially didn't want, holding my wallet, thinking "....wait, how the fuck did that happen?!". I respect that sort of hustle where at the time you think it's YOUR idea to extend, but in reality they've just proven that Leo and his theory on Inception is actually possible.

But yeah, thanks for your concern, but I won't reveal which girl. What happens in the room stays in the room. She gave it a shot, it was shit, she got called on it, meh. Plus, snitches get stitches.

Littlewonder
01-10-2017, 08:18 PM
just to clarify bro if a girl cuts me short 5 minutes I give her the benefit of the doubt the first time if it happens again then thats a different matter and depending on how much I like the girl I either tell her thats not acceptable or I don't see her again.

As a punter we should all get what we pay for and I remember back to my first few visits to 533 yes 9 years ago now and the first time I said to Angie if I pay for 60 minutes I don't expect to get 55 or less and I don't expect to get 65 either.

I told Angie if I get short changed I will tell you once if it happens again I won't be back.

To Angies credit she took it on board if you are short changed tell Angie.

shootermcgavin
02-10-2017, 01:18 AM
just to clarify bro if a girl cuts me short 5 minutes I give her the benefit of the doubt the first time if it happens again then thats a different matter and depending on how much I like the girl I either tell her thats not acceptable or I don't see her again.

As a punter we should all get what we pay for and I remember back to my first few visits to 533 yes 9 years ago now and the first time I said to Angie if I pay for 60 minutes I don't expect to get 55 or less and I don't expect to get 65 either.

I told Angie if I get short changed I will tell you once if it happens again I won't be back.

To Angies credit she took it on board if you are short changed tell Angie.

Yeah you're probably right, voice of reason right here lol.

I don't like to dob on the girls, I prefer to deal with it myself, but yeah, other punters may cop it if I don't point it out to Angie.

Shes been super generous with time in the past with me too, so I don't like to make waves. But I'll drop her a line about this just so she's aware.

Raybo
03-10-2017, 10:21 AM
But I'll drop her a line about this just so she's aware.

Let her know i wasn't too impressed last Thursday night as well. 😃