PDA

View Full Version : Question Walk-in etiquette - asking to see other girls

downeyundero
29-09-2017, 11:27 AM
Quick question here - I've been a walk-in to a few places around, and in general either the girl who answers the door gives me the massage, or there's a "receptionist", and she just grabs an available girl. Most experiences have been fine and fun, but sometimes the girl who answers the door isn't your favourite in the shop.

Now here's the question: is it rude or acceptable to ask to meet the other available ML's before going in? I mean, obviously it implies that you're a punter, but if you haven't booked a specific lady, is there any more than pot-luck involved?

Sorry if it seems like a stupid question, I've just never bothered asking to meet other ladies before, and they've never offered, so I don't know if it's considered rude or normal.

Rodgersodger
29-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Most shops work on a rotation of girls during day so whoever girl came to work first gets first customer and then so on with other girls but if you ask to see who ever else is works most shops let u see them .. few shops have girls lining up and u can pick which one

ecchi.gaijin
29-09-2017, 11:49 AM
You can reduce the risk of your getting unlucky by calling ahead and confirming who is working. Then if you don't like the girl who you get you can ask for another girl by name.

reddoor
29-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Good advice there. I think a lot of them count on your emotions, your feeling bad if u dont take the girl who is next due for a customer but hell its your money, its your choice. Not your prob if theres a cat fight after you've left. From stories ive heard some girls wont hesitate to sink a girl with the boss for being popular.

ecchi.gaijin
29-09-2017, 12:31 PM
The most important etiquette to remember is DON'T BE A CUNT by trying to steal someone else's booking.

Bblue
29-09-2017, 12:53 PM
As others have posted, the girls work on rotation and you are free to ask to see the other MLs if you don't like your first pot luck who answers. Don't be shy, being shy is where you lose out lots. Again please take Ecchi's advice, never steals someones booking.

The more difficult part is being reg there and having a reg ML and asking to see other MLs.

brownwallaby
29-09-2017, 01:19 PM
As others have posted, the girls work on rotation and you are free to ask to see the other MLs if you don't like your first pot luck who answers. Don't be shy, being shy is where you lose out lots. Again please take Ecchi's advice, never steals someones booking.

The more difficult part is being reg there and having a reg ML and asking to see other MLs.

some girls check the booking record from their days off to see if any of their regular customers has booked another girl. Been caught out like this numerous times, sigh ......

Bblue
29-09-2017, 01:27 PM
I think telling your regs that you just wanna spice things up and want a change for the day helps. It can only go two ways, one they get pissed off and they get off your payroll or two they try harder to stay on your payroll. In the end they aren't your long term GFs/wife lets not get into that trap hey.

reddoor
29-09-2017, 02:40 PM
some girls check the booking record from their days off to see if any of their regular customers has booked another girl. Been caught out like this numerous times, sigh ......
Tell me about it. Ive been hit with that a year later. Bloody good memories some of these girls.

brownwallaby
29-09-2017, 02:46 PM
The trouble is of course my own making. I used to say to the girl 'if you could do this and this for this $$$ I would exclusively see you only'. She would agree and later on I'd break that sacred vow ....
There was an occasion when I had an fs regular at one shop which has now ceased operation. I also secretly saw the shop boss, a sexy girl in her early 30's. I said secretly because that shop boss insisted that I come to the shop just after the closing time so her girls wouldn't know. I'd pay a discounted one hour fee but the session would last very long up to 2 hours. This went on for a while until somehow my fs regular found this out, and I had to say farewell to both

Bblue
29-09-2017, 11:55 PM
LOL BW getting on with the shop boss .... you have attained another level altogether now hahah :startle: *bows*

cekret
30-09-2017, 12:02 AM

Thats more the reason i try not to "cheat" on my regular. In the case she starts not being as playful as normal

brownwallaby
30-09-2017, 01:14 AM
LOL BW getting on with the shop boss .... you have attained another level altogether now hahah :startle: *bows*

I wish I got the same from that hot Salisbury boss but nah, never happened. The best experience from her was when I walked in and all the girls were busy. She agreed to fill in until one of the girls was available. When the time came I insisted that she stay ('you should finish what you've started'), and rather reluctantly she gave in and it was a marvellous session

RottenLittlePunt
01-10-2017, 01:21 PM

All the bosses know BW and dislike him. The shop he is referring to was bought by a staff member from the previous owner and since closed. So the after hours bookings was merely an act of desperation by a naive owner in over her head, and BW doing his usual MO of preying on the naive and weak to get his tight assed thrills.

brownwallaby
01-10-2017, 01:28 PM
not attempting to defend myself but she started that shop from scratch and when I started to frequent the shop it had been operational for at least a couple of years

JustMetoday
01-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Why do you say this RLP ? I sense there's more to this story

RottenLittlePunt
01-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Why do you say this RLP ? I sense there's more to this story

I have had a lot of friends who were either MLs or owners and a vast majority of them know him by name and detest him. Combine that with a story he posted a couple years ago, let's just say i don't respect his methods.

Rodgersodger
01-10-2017, 05:10 PM
Agree with RLP I also have heard same stories from owner and ml’s and they all detest him

Coastal Punter
01-10-2017, 05:11 PM

Agree, props from this Southerner, well done Sir