PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Satisfying first visit

chazza
29-09-2017, 03:35 PM
The stars aligned with a number of interesting reviews on this new massage shop & a quiet day before a long weekend.

I contacted Bella via wechat & booked in an hours session with Lumi.

The time arrived & I heard down through George Street in the warm sunshine noting numerous female students & tourists (both occidental & oriental) taking advantage of the warmth to dress slightly more ‘flamboyantly’!!

Reaching the place the door was opened by Bella & as has been noted before it is a shame she has moved up to management 😕

Bella showed me my massage room & told me to get undressed (again a little pang that she would not be disrobing as well)!!

Shortly afterwards Lumi came in.
Definitely a GND with nice breasts & legs thought not too tall. Although she is carrying a bit of padding around the tummy (as she’s young it’s really just ‘puppy fat’

As is my wont I do offer the tip at the start so there’s not un-necessary stoppage time.

Part one starts and Lumi does a nice medium strength massage. Plenty of oil (she did ask first) and good pressure. This was quite pleasant & I do enjoy feeling a ML working their magic on my muscle groups and joints whilst I’m not encumbered by underwear, very liberating 😉

About half an hour in I hear the sound of Lumi disrobing and I get treating to the feeling of her breasts and nipples working their way down my body and couple of light kisses and hot breathing in my ears & then I’m asked to turn over.

Lumi is not my type but her work on my nether regions was top notch & my has were allowed a fair amount of free range & it was a nice tough when she offered her breasts to lick & suck on.

Once Lumi got me over the line, there wasn’t the usual awkward silence , she just continued on after cleaning me up with the balance of the massage. Nicely done on her part.

I prefer slimmer girls but Lumi definitely hit the spot with both parts one & two, i’m Sure there will be punters out there who will enjoy her service.

There was no one in reception when I left but I had a brief chat with Bella afterwards on wechat.

All in all a good first session at Bella’s and I’ll definitely be back as both Chanel & Apple on on my list 😁

bella812
29-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Hi chazza,

Thank you for your AR.

I am glad that Lumi managed to satisfy your needs despite her not being your cup of tea:miao:. We hope to see you back soon as I am sure that Chanel or Apple will be able to look after you!

Bella

chazza
02-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Thanks Bella, will be back!