PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ginza Price Rise

Longan
29-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Does anyone else feel an imminent Ginza price hike? I've noticed an increasing amount of people who are "1 hr only" and $300/hr. Previously this was reserved for the select few who have proven their worth or are outstanding in some way. Now there's at least 7 girls who are $300/hr - Miki / Barbie / Angela / Mina / Annie / Angelina / Yuri. Is this an attempt at a price hike? Eventually transition everyone to $300/hr and then start charging $320?

Yogurt
30-09-2017, 12:52 AM
It is going up not like before

NC3
30-09-2017, 02:32 AM
Does anyone else feel an imminent Ginza price hike? I've noticed an increasing amount of people who are "1 hr only" and $300/hr. Previously this was reserved for the select few who have proven their worth or are outstanding in some way. Now there's at least 7 girls who are $300/hr - Miki / Barbie / Angela / Mina / Annie / Angelina / Yuri. Is this an attempt at a price hike? Eventually transition everyone to $300/hr and then start charging $320?

If people are willing to pay so much money for 1 hour , good luck to them. I have the financial comfort to do so but No way!!! Dreamgirls or Ginza or any other shop. I think 5Star has new rate structure.

Pussyhands
30-09-2017, 07:30 AM
U know I been around lots of places

300 hr is still cheap. For the facilities, girls and service.....

inmydream
30-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Must be because of that thread you started Longan, the highest earners for WLs. We somehow though Miki for her hourly rate and now all the prettiest or most confident ones follow the path. LOL, you shouldn't have started that.

Peter69
30-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Yeah it's not cheap at 300 bucks an hour & for me personally I have to save for weeks to put aside the cash but for the times I've been to Ginza which would only be around 3 times now it's to me money well spent as I haven't had one bad one yet. I haven't had one yet that's been on the 300 mark so far, all others went from the 260 to 280 but as I said, had only 3 goes. Looking at going again this week, was thinking Cookie??? Any other recommendations fellas??? I look to you all for guidance & wisdom & the fact that I'm trying to get a better experience each time!!!

AHLUNGOR
30-09-2017, 10:13 AM
It's all supply and demand!

If they are solidly booked out all the times and everyday, why not ?

Sooner or later, more new competitions will come and share the pie at that level .
So make the most of the situation and capitalised on their market dominance! Good on them .

dione
30-09-2017, 12:07 PM
Yeah it's not cheap at 300 bucks an hour & for me personally I have to save for weeks to put aside the cash but for the times I've been to Ginza which would only be around 3 times now it's to me money well spent as I haven't had one bad one yet. I haven't had one yet that's been on the 300 mark so far, all others went from the 260 to 280 but as I said, had only 3 goes. Looking at going again this week, was thinking Cookie??? Any other recommendations fellas??? I look to you all for guidance & wisdom & the fact that I'm trying to get a better experience each time!!!

Rooter seems like the best guy to ask, just PM him for recommendation

Yogurt
30-09-2017, 02:38 PM
It's all supply and demand!

If they are solidly booked out all the times and everyday, why not ?

Sooner or later, more new competitions will come and share the pie at that level .
So make the most of the situation and capitalised on their market dominance! Good on them .

Good analysist ......

tales88
30-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Ginza has cornered the market because they provide consistent service and top quality girls. The booking system is responsive and works well. If only the other shops can get their act together and operate like Ginza then there would be more competition for them. Instead they rely on over hyped reviews and spamming forums for business. To the other shop owners, why do you think Ginza dont need to advertise except for their roster? I rather pay 300 and know what im getting than pay 200 and have a crap experience.

Maxybro
30-09-2017, 05:20 PM
It's looks like they don't even need a shill to write reviews for them. Well I haven't seen a report from rooter for a while, or I just haven't noticed.

Business must be really good.

Littlewonder
30-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Business must be good $300 per hour go for it if thats what you want if not look around find something that suits your budget.

We are so lucky we have a big choice!

You can pay anything from about 100 to over 1000 per hour and they all claim to be value for money.

The choice is yours.

Shoryureppa
30-09-2017, 08:05 PM
I hope it doesn't rise, Ginza is my go to...

cooper0
02-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Is Ginza prices going up like power prices
If so, I will hold out, I can do a lot for $300

Max Impact
05-10-2017, 01:38 AM
Ginza went up and 5* went down. May cause some shift.

Peter69
05-10-2017, 08:08 AM
Although for those of us on a budget like myself, I may just try 5*, nothing to lose I guess

Utamaro
05-10-2017, 12:32 PM
I guess Ginza would be your 'safe' option. Yeah, the price is one of the most expensive in the market but I have never had a bad experience there....not only the quality of the girls but also the facilities, booking process, owner's attitude...

You may (and will be) able to find a gem at more budget shop but you'll need to do a bit of 'research' (like reading this forum!) otherwise you'll end up wasting your money.

Also unless your budget is not restricted, we normal ppl will have to save some time and money to visit the places like Ginza/5*. Or you can visit budget places oftener.

For me, I am either getting lazy or less horny (age does this to you!) so going to Ginza to get a guaranteed satisfaction, say, once a month.

Just my 2cents.

dundersyd1
13-10-2017, 12:04 AM
I used to go to ginza every now and then. Seems like diamond is the new standard. I used to go for the gold and silver class girls but seems like that level rarely exists now. Supply and demand though, im sure they don't mind me not going.

Miss having that guarateed great service for a very reasonable price tho. Some of the lower clasd girls were still really attractive

The Speechwriter
13-10-2017, 08:19 AM
Peter. Emily is gorgeous.

Peter69
13-10-2017, 11:26 AM
Emily?? Well I’ll have to add her to the list mate, I’ll check her out based on your recommendation! 👍🏼

Peter69
14-10-2017, 08:15 AM
Really want to find a Thai girl in Ginza who looks like any of these
Oops 😬 forgot how to post a pic!!

Peter69
14-10-2017, 08:23 AM
cafeparadise408 instagram account 2nd photo!! Those 3!!!

Brothelcreeper
14-10-2017, 08:46 AM
I think we have been lucky in Sydney. I used to pay $150 hr to punt in shops 16 years ago and now they charge the same so with inflation it has gotten cheaper. So much competition.

dundersyd1
14-10-2017, 01:48 PM
cafeparadise408 instagram account 2nd photo!! Those 3!!!

Woah, the middle one

Peter69
14-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Yep! I want all of them!!!

ShunH
14-10-2017, 03:37 PM
price has been like this for 2-3 years already, just less and less girls putting into the lower tier classes

there are certain girls that goes beyond $300, one was a model in Japan, and the other was JAV actress that came for a short stay at the beginning of 2017

at the end of the day, it is down to 3 way negotitation
1. how much the girl want to get paid while minimise down time
2. how much the store is willing to pay the girl base on age, looks, background, experiences, and how she compares to other girls
3. how much us punters are willing to pay for the over all package of the girl

paddington244
14-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Supply and demand
If there product is in demand the laws of elasticity tell you they can put up their prices

AHLUNGOR
15-10-2017, 12:03 PM
I think we have been lucky in Sydney. I used to pay $150 hr to punt in shops 16 years ago and now they charge the same so with inflation it has gotten cheaper. So much competition.

May be more of a case of horses for courses?

At Michelle's at 29 Newland St Bondi Junction used to be $80/$85 for 30 min, look at how much they are charging now .

With the RnT, you don't see the $30/30 min inclusive of free HJ any more, just $20 more for nude and $50 tip could get you all IN ! Those were the good old days at Newtown!

So I guess some shops or price ranges may be steady, majority others have all gone up.

Cheers

Ps. Even 5 Star used to charge $120/30 min for Thai girls ?

Dystop
16-10-2017, 12:24 AM
You don't have to be Sigmund Freud to figure out why .