PDA

View Full Version : Lutwyche massage

Royalist18
01-10-2017, 10:29 PM
I finally got an opportunity to try this massage place on lutwyche road at lutwyche couple of days ago.
It is only few weeks old and conveniently located to the bus platforms. On the corner with a side street where parking is plentiful if you driving.
It was a scorching hot day when I got there and I was greeted by a an even hotter tanned Asian girl in her mid 20s. Let us call her E.She is slim petite type at 165 cm with well enhanced curves.Long black flowing hair and very seductive eyes, she was wearing a floral mini skirt that revealed very sexy long legs. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and offered me a glass of water to cool down but my pulse was already racing by then and I was led to the room. The place was newly refurbished with fresh paint and the massage tables were all new. E let me get undressed and came back after I was ready on the table.
The massage was great and firm just the way I liked it.I could not take my eyes off the mirrors on the walls as I admired the beauty of E. She is quite cheeky and very engaging...we had a great chat. There were plenty of teasing which made me raise my pelvis in the air for her to get better access.Was such an amazing feeling and she spent more than half of the massage on the table straddling me which I very much enjoyed.
On the flip I went for option 3... the little fella took charge by then LOL. It was well worth it in the end as E knew exactly what she was doing and she finished me off expertly. Afterwards I got a good wipe and clean up and my hour was up and was ready to go. Again a hug and a kiss and with the promise that next time will be even better, I will definitely have to return. Plus I also noticed another pretty ML on my way out.
The massage was $60 for the hour and the options are on par with other shops.

Cannonball
02-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Is it near the other massage shop and the launderette? Used to be Studio Massage?

APL
02-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Not Studio its on the corner of Lutwyche & Felix,sister shop to Runcorn had a opening special of $50hr but may have finished 1st Oct

reddoor
02-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Here give 'em a plug
Quality Asian Massage New to Lutwyche! – 25
Massages Brisbane

Posted
less than a month ago
We would like to thank you all for your support!!!

Our lovely ladies will continue to provide a great service and an unforgettably relaxing experience for all of our customers, new and old!

Our services include:

· Deep Tissue Massage

· Relaxation Full Body Massage

· Traditional Chinese Massage

Service Rates:

· 30 mins $40

· 45 mins $50

· 60 mins $60

· 90 mins $100

*Loyalty card availble

Facilities: Shower, air conditioning, free on-street parking (corner of Felix st)

Street Address: 599 Lutwyche Road, Lutwyche (corner Felix and Lutwyche Road)

Phone: 0415 443 688

Trading Hours: 9:30am-8:00pm 7 days

johnnipperess
03-10-2017, 03:38 PM
went here yesterday at 3pm and they were closed :(

Royalist18
03-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Guys stop PM me. I do not respond to PM. All info already in my detailed report. I do not give out full names of girls cause from experience that put lots of stress on the girl and they end up leaving.Extras are on par with other shops so you guys should be able to work it out! Plus or minus it is going to be fairly standard pricing. Happy punting!

Rodgersodger
03-10-2017, 09:09 PM
In yet u did a full open review on her !! All mls read this forum so by doing your post you would of put more stress on her and more chance of her leaving ... as for PMs yes some people should just go try for them selves instead of asking all the time

smk_er
09-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Went here yesterday, had a good massage and finish with a korean. Couple of negatives, option 1 was $50 and time was cut short by 10 mins. Over all good experience.. will try other girls and report

RottenLittlePunt
10-10-2017, 11:56 AM
sister shop to Runcorn had a opening special of $50hr but may have finished 1st Oct

I am not aware of this being a sister shop. I know it's the first shop for 1 of the owners, not sure if the partner has another shop though.

jaccky
10-10-2017, 01:45 PM
nice review; Lutwyche is looking up.

jimmyp
12-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Many thanks for the review - I heard there was a decent shop within walking distance of the shopping centre, but after reading this I now realise I've gone in the wrong direction and ended up with a dodgy massage!