PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Lulu - Sweet girl and thank you bro!

Lenka_X5
02-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Last minute cancellation at 42 Gladesville and fake pictures of New Korean Bella
Hey everyone,

Just a warning for anyone that is thinking about visiting 42 Gladesville.

Received a very late call literally 15 minutes before I showed up. Was already on the way so completely wasted my time making the trip to Gladesville.

Since my booking was double booked, obviously I was not going to wait 45 minutes and drive back to the city.

So instead checked out their girls. I also noticed their new Korean Girl is a fake picture and video.

Korean Bella is roughly size 9 and 35 years old. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...E-VIDEO-INSIDE!!!
Dirty tactics used by 42 Gladesville Marketing team.

Their lineup was rubbish so I had no choice to drive back to the city. Wasted altogether 40 minutes of my time driving there and back to the city.

The reception was aplolegtic and offered $10 discount to push me to take one of their girls.

But their lineup was pretty bad to say the least tonight. So decided not to waste my money here tonight, but already wasted my time.

Heads up for fellow punter and good night.

42Gladesville
09-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Last minute cancellation at 42 Gladesville and fake pictures of New Korean Bella
Hey everyone,

Just a warning for anyone that is thinking about visiting 42 Gladesville.

Received a very late call literally 15 minutes before I showed up. Was already on the way so completely wasted my time making the trip to Gladesville.

Since my booking was double booked, obviously I was not going to wait 45 minutes and drive back to the city.

So instead checked out their girls. I also noticed their new Korean Girl is a fake picture and video.

Korean Bella is roughly size 9 and 35 years old. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...E-VIDEO-INSIDE!!!
Dirty tactics used by 42 Gladesville Marketing team.

Their lineup was rubbish so I had no choice to drive back to the city. Wasted altogether 40 minutes of my time driving there and back to the city.

The reception was aplolegtic and offered $10 discount to push me to take one of their girls.

But their lineup was pretty bad to say the least tonight. So decided not to waste my money here tonight, but already wasted my time.

Heads up for fellow punter and good night.

Dear Lenka,

The pics and videos are truly her. We hereby invite everyone on this forum to come have a look at Bella and her pictures, she keeps non-blurred face pictures with her. We cant send it for privacy reasons, but we can show you in person when you come here. We invite everyone on this forum to come. We can also show you the unblurred pictures and videos when you come here to show you how crazy that comment is and what and a liar this guy Lenka is.

Regarding the double booking our receptionist said he already called you 20 minutes prior and apologized. You yelled rude chinese words on the phone, even after he apologized sincerely, so of course we get mad back. We usually give huge discounts if this ever happens ($20-50) however due to your selection of insults and act of rudeness we decided not to bother.

We have known you for long, from the ages of a few other shops we used to manage. You have written so many ARs for us, all positive, and now you change all that edit them to become negative?? Over a personal issue and impulse anger? That I believe is childish. And guess what. You can not change the titles of those ARS.

I checked my private message history with you and over there I already said she is late twenties. She is size 6-8. So dont give us freaking bullcrap saying she is 35 and size 9 because she is not. She is slim closer to size 6 or 7 and again I invite everyone on this forum to come here and see for yourself Bella and her pictures and videos to know how insane this guy Lenka is.

We hereby demand you be a man and come here and make an apology to the girl you unprofessionally discredit with lies on this forum, and apology to our reception you yelled at on the phone, and apology to me for disrupting our business with lies.

Lenka_X5
10-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Dear Lenka,

The pics and videos are truly her. We hereby invite everyone on this forum to come have a look at Bella and her pictures, she keeps non-blurred face pictures with her. We cant send it for privacy reasons, but we can show you in person when you come here. We invite everyone on this forum to come. We can also show you the unblurred pictures and videos when you come here to show you how crazy that comment is and what and a liar this guy Lenka is.

Regarding the double booking our receptionist said he already called you 20 minutes prior and apologized. You yelled rude chinese words on the phone, even after he apologized sincerely, so of course we get mad back. We usually give huge discounts if this ever happens ($20-50) however due to your selection of insults and act of rudeness we decided not to bother.

We have known you for long, from the ages of a few other shops we used to manage. You have written so many ARs for us, all positive, and now you change all that edit them to become negative?? Over a personal issue and impulse anger? That I believe is childish. And guess what. You can not change the titles of those ARS.

I checked my private message history with you and over there I already said she is late twenties. She is size 6-8. So dont give us freaking bullcrap saying she is 35 and size 9 because she is not. She is slim closer to size 6 or 7 and again I invite everyone on this forum to come here and see for yourself Bella and her pictures and videos to know how insane this guy Lenka is.

We hereby demand you be a man and come here and make an apology to the girl you unprofessionally discredit with lies on this forum, and apology to our reception you yelled at on the phone, and apology to me for disrupting our business with lies.

I will get the truth out of you.

Admit the picture and video of Bella is fake. Write it on this thread.

You have brought this upon yourself.

darksidedone
03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
So does Lulu have natural big boobs?

devo69
04-11-2017, 07:36 AM
....yeah back to Lulu and her big boobs....anyway....I saw Lulu on her first day, service was a bit rushed as it was end of the night. Her boobs are natural, firm and fairly perky as is the rest of her physique. Her boobs would be a C cup at most, though it was a while back and my memory is a little hazy, much like the light levels at No.5, those bloody rooms are dark enough. Then the girl will walk in and its hello darkness. Kind of shits me when I pay $200 for a girl and I am allowed to fuck them but being allowed to see what I'm fucking is clearly asking for way too much.

the big Z
04-11-2017, 09:18 AM
Really? they asked me what lighting level I wanted....

The Speechwriter
04-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Really? they asked me what lighting level I wanted....

Same for me -- once with Sabrina and once with Selina.

Both sessions were mid-afternoon, and the first things both girls did were check the air-conditioning and the lighting. I love that attention to detail.

devo69
04-11-2017, 08:35 PM
I must admit I have never protested the dimming of the lights, when asked if the light is ok I notice that they don't actually stop when you say so. I don't make a fuss in the interest of not getting the girl off-side so early in proceedings. So when they say "is it ok if I turn the light down?" I just say "no problem" and hope for the best. No.5 just has shitty overhead lamp whilst 42 is all good and I have never had anything to complain about with regards to visibility when I am in the Gladesville shop. You know you're getting good service when the light levels are the only thing you can bothered complaining about.

perfect23
29-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Lulu now works at 64 as WeiWei