PDA

View Full Version : Other Firm Big tit ML/ FS

pwangstooge
01-05-2012, 07:25 AM
Hey bra's, I'm new to this forum and have already found it very informative. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a shout out to any massage parlours or brothels that have girls with firm big perky tits (anything similar to pic attached lol). If so, name, location and roster would be grateful. And i'll be more then happy to report on my experience too.

Thanks bra's.

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Hey bra's, I'm new to this forum and have already found it very informative. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a shout out to any massage parlours or brothels that have girls with firm big perky tits (anything similar to pic attached lol). If so, name, location and roster would be grateful. And i'll be more then happy to report on my experience too.

Thanks bra's.

IMHO, you must see Sophie at 501 King Street Newtown, works there Monday and Saturday. Best breast in Sydney massage shops at the moment, 38 F Cup all natural. Something like these:

This is not Sophie of course, but similar

Cheers

:love:

pwangstooge
01-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks bra. Might take me a while to get round to newtown as i live so far from it. But so eager now.

pwangstooge
01-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Also, sorry to be a pain ahlungor, but would u be able to post a pic that would be similar to the tits of MILO at 5*.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Also, sorry to be a pain ahlungor, but would u be able to post a pic that would be similar to the tits of MILO at 5*.

Cheers

No problem, I have done that search long time ago:

But subject to final endorsement from Brother Wilisno.

I think this girl is close enough.

The different is, we don't know who the fuck is this girl but we can have Milo!! enough said,

Cheers

wilisno
01-05-2012, 07:03 PM
No problem, I have done that search long time ago:

But subject to final endorsement from Brother Wilisno.

I think this girl is close enough.

The different is, we don't know who the fuck is this girl but we can have Milo!! enough said,

Cheers

Haha, I concur ! :miao:

yutang
01-05-2012, 07:19 PM
How much are her rates and what is her phone number? I may visit tonight

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2012, 08:12 PM
How much are her rates and what is her phone number? I may visit tonight

you are talking about Milo, right?

Dont think she is on tonight, better ring up 5 Star to check, she alternate between the Penthouse $350/ hr and the shop $150/30 min, $280/hr

You will love her 36 E Cup, no risk there.....haha

Cheers

yutang
01-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Sorry I was unclear, i was referring to Sophie from 501. My friend has had Milo before and told me shes quite epic too but she's out of my price range tonight.

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Sorry I was unclear, i was referring to Sophie from 501. My friend has had Milo before and told me shes quite epic too but she's out of my price range tonight.

sorry mate, Sophie is on Mon & Sat, for Tuesday, why not go to Golden Flower at 127 Regent St, they have a special on for $100/30 min, that should be your price range, otherwise just head to 501/532 to try your luck....hsha

Cheers

pwangstooge
02-05-2012, 11:35 AM
dayum, deff gonna book with milo. thnx a thousand

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 01:48 PM
dayum, deff gonna book with milo. thnx a thousand

Haha, MILO

The official drink of Play...........haha

Have fun and please be gentle.......lol

Cheers