PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Cherry

kingwally
02-10-2017, 07:21 PM
I went in to Bella this afternoon just to see what was on offer because Bella sent the roster to my Wechat. I have never been there before as I am normally a Divas type of guy and like to try all the new girls at Divas. The lineup today at Divas did not inspire at all. I wanted to see what Cherry looked like as she seemed to be what I was looking for. I also had the new Lolita(?) at 121 Quay Street but Bella was closest so up the stairs I went.

As I entered the shop all the girls were eating some takeaway chicken and I noticed a familiar face and she was an ex Divas girl. Her name in Bellas shop is Cherry, and she always deliver the goods in Divas, so I went with her again. I had a great time with her as usual and of course, I will return.

Bellas is a very nice clean shop and of course Cherry was fantastic as usual. The rooms are very small as has been reported, but there is nothing that can be done about that.

bella812
03-10-2017, 06:45 AM
Hi kingwally,

Thank you for your review on Cherry.

I am glad that Cherry managed to provide a good session on a quiet Labour Day. I hope to see you again in our shop soon!:miao:

Bella