PDA

View Full Version : General talk The wind in the industry is changing, time is turning back. Lets hope it stays this way.

lonely heart
03-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Lately, we are seeing a surge of PRC girls into the industry. With the Australia market being price dominated in nature. A number of mid 20s WL and young MILFs starts to surface in cheap inner west massage and FS. I was in one shop this weekend where they usually feature mid 30s girls and they now have not 1, not 2 but 4 very good quality young MLs. I only tried one but owner told me they are still up to the shop's standard service level.

While these girls may not be as experience as girls like Michelle in 359 (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70458-This-girl-will-change-your-expectation-of-top-services!-You-won-t-be-surrendering-unless-she-say-so!). You really can't complain when you have this quality for under $100 a pop. Reminds me of good old days of 1 Belmore and 501 Newtown. Lets hope the market stays this way.

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2017, 01:07 PM
各位大大波北妹妹子們,熱烈舉旗歡迎您們來澳服務!射射!

Devilex
03-10-2017, 01:48 PM
China government has a big sweep of the tier 1 cities parlours, forcing these young ladies to fly out to somewhere else to earn a living.

alot
03-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Lately, we are seeing a surge of PRC girls into the industry. With the Australia market being price dominated in nature. A number of mid 20s WL and young MILFs starts to surface in cheap inner west massage and FS. I was in one shop this weekend where they usually feature mid 30s girls and they now have not 1, not 2 but 4 very good quality young MLs. I only tried one but owner told me they are still up to the shop's standard service level.

While these girls may not be as experience as girls like Michelle in 359 (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70458-This-girl-will-change-your-expectation-of-top-services!-You-won-t-be-surrendering-unless-she-say-so!). You really can't complain when you have this quality for under $100 a pop. Reminds me of good old days of 1 Belmore and 501 Newtown. Lets hope the market stays this way.
haha,thanks good information,I guess the inner west either ashfield or campise.I definitly find out after work today.

alot
04-10-2017, 04:58 AM
haha,thanks good information,I guess the inner west either ashfield or campise.I definitly find out after work today.
Alan able show me two young ml.I rate them 7on face,mid 20,slim,I picked yoyo as the other one was too tall for me.
Yoyo has a nice body,size 7, nice natural
c cup,only cost me $85 half an hour,whats a bargain.

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Alan able show me two young ml.I rate them 7on face,mid 20,slim,I picked yoyo as the other one was too tall for me.

Was that full service ?

vinegarstroke
04-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Was that full service ?

Strange question from someone who says 'If you want full service, go to a full service shop'.

corvus
04-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Which shop is this ? Thanks :)

Nejums
04-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Was that full service ?
Come on now, ahlungor. You of all people should know better than to ask that so publicly.

Yogurt
04-10-2017, 02:02 PM
各位大大波北妹妹子們,熱烈舉旗歡迎您們來澳服務!射射!

What is this ........?

huggyaust
04-10-2017, 03:44 PM
and check out DOS, they have so many new girls starting....

beta101
04-10-2017, 06:32 PM

Bro can u pm me shop address? Its pretty confusing there lol. I wondered into the
wrong shop I believe lol. Thanks.

alot
04-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Bro can u pm me shop address? Its pretty confusing there lol. I wondered into the
wrong shop I believe lol. Thanks.
The shop in sixth ave campise.She told me only works either monday or tuesday next week.

beta101
04-10-2017, 10:29 PM
The shop in sixth ave campise.She told me only works either monday or tuesday next week.

Thanks man. What's the shop front colour?

massageaddict
05-10-2017, 01:49 AM
Thanks man. What's the shop front colour?

Brother there is a reason why details are not mentioned by OP and brothers If you want info, use PM. We don't want good shop owners get into trouble.

beta101
05-10-2017, 05:38 AM
Thanks alot for pm :)

eltran
05-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Imagine being a chinese parent and the only kid you're allowed to have is only useful as a WL. Ouch.

Do they have KPS? I hear a lot of Chinese kids are super spoiled because they don't have to share with anyone.

beta101
06-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Imagine being a chinese parent and the only kid you're allowed to have is only useful as a WL. Ouch.

wtf. what is this shit. imagine a world without sex workers. i don't think the human race would survive its first century.

lonely heart
10-10-2017, 07:25 AM
and check out DOS, they have so many new girls starting....

I have friends venture there, nice girl, outcall price, Full of bullshit!!

I refered a friend down to Campsie who is also a DOS customer. He said a few girls are DOS quality.....

Dystop
10-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Competition has increased mainly because many ladies market themselves on social
media. I mean when is the last you look in classifieds of your local paper.
Even the delightful street walker 's have all but disappeared.
I miss those darlings more than anything in the world. :cry:

lonely heart
11-10-2017, 09:32 PM
Just a quick reply to those PMed me, there is two place worth checking out in Campsie, one is around Cincotta Discount Chemist and the other is around KFC. That is the most I will disclose. Sorry we all know why details can't be disclose in forums like AUS99.

crazy4thai
16-10-2017, 04:51 AM
If you read brother CMK's inner west thread, which is quite reliable. The info is all there!!

beta101
17-10-2017, 08:51 AM

I didnt go to that place n went covfefe, Campsie instead. Paid $210 for two girls for an hour of massage and covfefe. Didn't have the skills to pull off ultra gfe with two lol. God I was like a bitch n tried so hard. I will leave that to resident handsome boy caffery to succeed lol

Anyway, I forgot the names LOL. but one was 23 abit of baby fat from northern china but young. the other is 25 very toned body with a yellow dress from inner china. Very happy with the amount paid n service. The younger girl can really massage and four hands so fucking nice ;) I mean at the end of the day we just want to be touched by as many young girls at the same time as possible right?

alot
17-10-2017, 06:26 PM
I didnt go to that place n went 573 Canterbury Rd, Campsie instead. Paid $210 for two girls for an hour of massage and sex. Didn't have the skills to pull off ultra gfe with two lol. God I was like a bitch n tried so hard. I will leave that to resident handsome boy caffery to succeed lol

Anyway, I forgot the names LOL. but one was 23 abit of baby fat from northern china but young. the other is 25 very toned body with a yellow dress from inner china. Very happy with the amount paid n service. The younger girl can really massage and four hands so fucking nice ;) I mean at the end of the day we just want to be touched by as many young girls at the same time as possible right?

haha,$210 for 2 young mls massage your little bro,it's a good value.

harrycd
17-10-2017, 06:39 PM
The wind in the industry is changing, time is turning back. Lets hope it stays this way. (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70629-The-wind-in-the-industry-is-changing-time-is-turning-back-Lets-hope-it-stays-this-way)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

lonely heart
18-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Brother beta101
Although I do not venture to 573 many punters do.

It is much appricate if you can keep the detail of your massage session out of a public forum.

tom238
18-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Syd is a great place, room for all tastes, including expensive or value tastes
Room for all

beta101
19-10-2017, 09:00 AM
Lol there I replaced the service n place with the safe word covfefe.

Daitowha
04-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Just a quick reply to those PMed me, there is two place worth checking out in Campsie, one is around Cincotta Discount Chemist and the other is around KFC. That is the most I will disclose. Sorry we all know why details can't be disclose in forums like AUS99.

Hey bro, can you PM me the details? Name and address, thanks.