PDA

View Full Version : General talk RnT in the news again...

nekgent
04-10-2017, 09:05 PM
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/the-crackdown-on-rub-and-tug-parlours-and-how-its-affecting-workers/news-story/f447a9659f203785e1047d3ad3327e83

Looks like more scrutiny again...

CunningLinguist
04-10-2017, 11:19 PM
Talk about crying Wolfe ...

garfield
05-10-2017, 12:01 AM
Most Thai massage are legit, this paints the wrong picture for Thai massage.

Media should crack down on non licensed agencies operating at hotels and outcalls rather poor massage shops in my opinion.

In general, most RNT shops are quite safe and not a big health issue.

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2017, 08:46 AM

Media should crack down on non licensed agencies operating at hotels and outcalls rather poor massage shops in my opinion.

If what it was said was true then punters could be getting BBBJ easily from Thai shops, won't that be nice ?

Also, the reporter doesn't seem to know the market too well. Keep saying "only $20 for the HJ" and yet saying $150 for FS ! May be lonely heart and Massageboy should point them to the right direction ?? - but wait, are they talking about Melbourne prices ? That's a whole different ball game .

SecretThai
05-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Who in their right mind sneakily takes off the condom when getting full service! That's asking for some sort of disease.

Maxybro
05-10-2017, 03:31 PM

Are you kidding me? There is no way so many Thai massage shops would survive if they were legit only.
Whether knowingly or unknowingly , most offer extras in order to survive, especially in Thai shops where everything is for sale.

Nejums
05-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Are you kidding me? There is no way so many Thai massage shops would survive if they were legit only.
Whether knowingly or unknowingly , most offer extras in order to survive, especially in Thai shops where everything is for sale.

I tried buying one of their water features. It was most definitely not for sale.

Maxybro
05-10-2017, 04:45 PM
I tried buying one of their water features. It was most definitely not for sale.

You obviously didn’t offer enough money bro. When you want something in a massage shop, don’t be tight.

eltran
05-10-2017, 04:47 PM
“I came to Australia to expand my opportunities in life. I want to save more money here in order to set up a business back in Thailand,” Joy, a 30-year-old Thai masseuse, told SBS.
I wonder if she lied to SBS about her age like her shop would.

Lol how about old mate thinks he's in a Law & Order SVU episode.

Lachlan Jarvis, the head of Lynswood Private Investigators, a firm employed by various councils to bust brothels in NSW, told news.com.au there’s always more than one illegal thing happening in non-compliant brothels.

“More than 99 per cent of the time councils or law firms ask us to investigate, we always find some other form of improper action going on at the brothel in question. We’ve seen illegal dumping or improper use of firearms or even sex trafficking and workers living in slave-like conditions,” Mr Jarvis said

rooter
05-10-2017, 04:57 PM
............ dup post ............

rooter
05-10-2017, 05:01 PM
I reckon with Thai massage shops its around 50% legit/50% R&T, and with Chinese massage shops it's around 20% legit/80% R&T.
You can usually pick the legit Thai massage shops - they tend to be more upmarket and classy looking, and the girls are generally more mature and dressed in more discreet clothes, usually more traditional Thai clothes.
If you see young Thai girls dressed in short shorts and skirts it's almost certainly a R&T shop.
But you can never be 100% sure when it comes to massage shops.

aussiegaigin
05-10-2017, 09:14 PM
https://www.facebook.com/thefeedsbsviceland/videos/516703465330031/

Alan86
08-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Hey guys,

Alan86 here. How are you all?

I saw the feed and SBS article and came over here. To be honest, I think they get a lot of intel from sites like ours. Parlour pages (troll central) was screenshot. Perhaps we shouldn't give away this kind of info anymore? Keep the reviews strictly to shops who advertise sexual services openly, only!

Have also noticed a lot of fighting on the site. It has really gone downhill since I left. It's starting to look like Parlour Pages! (one of the reasons I left). Time to class up, guys!

The girls on the site have been attacked (c'mon seriously guys?) and even Caff - the guy writes the most epic reviews here and he gets attacked? Maxy, keep your attacks on me coming though, cause they always make me laugh!

Cheers

Maxybro
08-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Hey guys,

Alan86 here. How are you all?

I saw the feed and SBS article and came over here. To be honest, I think they get a lot of intel from sites like ours. Parlour pages (troll central) was screenshot. Perhaps we shouldn't give away this kind of info anymore? Keep the reviews strictly to shops who advertise sexual services openly, only!

Have also noticed a lot of fighting on the site. It has really gone downhill since I left. It's starting to look like Parlour Pages! (one of the reasons I left). Time to class up, guys!

The girls on the site have been attacked (c'mon seriously guys?) and even Caff - the guy writes the most epic reviews here and he gets attacked? Maxy, keep your attacks on me coming though, cause they always make me laugh!

Cheers

Hey bro, mum let you use the internet again?
Let us know when you have a punt ok.

refokkused
08-10-2017, 09:09 PM

Where did you see this squirter ? :)

Dystop
16-10-2017, 08:51 PM
There are a few genuine ones but it seems to have bred a lot of mistrust and bad will.
Remember last time i went for massage for a bad back the curtains were open.
I asked the massage lady why and she said many women come in with partners for
couple massage together but the women didn't trust their partner hence the curtain
down.

Maxybro
16-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Why offer more when you are not getting anything more? Do your home work and you soon realise that many Thai shop offer full extra for $50 and not difficult to access.

Oh the delusion that I got luck is worth that extra money which makes "enough money" offered..... LOL

Did you actually read the thread bro or you just want to tell us that get everything for $50? Good on you.
By the way, we were taking about the water feature.

O yea
11-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Other one on today news http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/why-do-men-visit-happy-endings-massage-parlours/news-story/491695bef7b853ba1546984a23465b29?utm_content=Socia lFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook