PDA

View Full Version : Question Who Do I Choice for my first visit to Ginza ?

Assandlegs
05-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Hey fellow punters, I have read so many great reviews about the girls at Ginza that I have finally decided that I need to go and splurge a bit and see one of the girls there!
What I need is a bit of advice on who to book - I have read each and every one of the AR's and, unfortunately, I can't book them all !!!

I am a middle aged Caucasian and I have discovered that I am not excited by PSE at all, I like it to be gentle and sweet, l suppose I am looking for the ultimate GFE. I am what one would call a "Mr Average" in size and I probably need a bit of coaxing by the WL to get right in it, I suppose my problem is that I am really painfully shy... I am leaning towards Annie, but like I said, all of them sound great!

Thoughts? I will answer any questions in my effort to find the right one.

Assandlegs
08-10-2017, 06:21 PM
Now that I re-read this while sober, it sounds like I am after a wife ..... lol

puntercouple
08-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Tinder is a good halfway point...

rooter
08-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Sounds like you need a girlfriend and not a punt bro.

Pussyhands
08-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Been a while since I last went.....

I think the goto shella is not there anymore??

Maybe yuri she is quite gentle and appreciate nice guys others are more PSE.

Alin is good too.

xboyx
08-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Yuri, Shasha, Lemon, Annie are my recommendation.
All young, good looking girls.
Still try Miki and Barbie for a hot, unforgettable experience though. I know you said you like GFE more but after seeing Miki or Barbie, your dick will tell you "fuck, that was good"

ShunH
08-10-2017, 11:09 PM
Still try Miki and Barbie for a hot, unforgettable experience though.

Barbie is @ 5 Star now i think, same price as Ginza

There's also the language barrier, majority of the girls do not speak english well; Jessie and Amber are the ones that I've seen that have good english.

If you are shy, go with Jessie, let her be the driver
If you want a really good massage after the fun, Amber

Christmas
08-10-2017, 11:33 PM
I highly recommend to see (AU)rooter

Maxybro
08-10-2017, 11:39 PM
I highly recommend to see (AU)rooter

You just blew my mind. Are you suggesting uncle and rooter are one? Uncle rooter?
I have never thought of that but if it was true it would make a lot of sense. One alias covers full service shops and the other one massage shop. Great business.

Christmas
08-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Nah two different individuals.

One is yellow guy with fuck mamasan fetish
One is white guy with J fever and he thinks everyone is like 20yod :( he would think babycat is 20yod too if she says so but he would not see babycat anyway because there's 0% of chance she works at ginza ㅋㅋㅋ

Maxybro
08-10-2017, 11:49 PM

One is white guy with J fever and he thinks everyone is like 20yod :( he would think babycat is 20yod too if she says so but he would not see babycat anyway because there's 0% of chance she works at ginza ㅋㅋㅋ

Shame. Uncle rooter would be a cool alias

CunningLinguist
09-10-2017, 12:24 AM

ROFL!
Spot on, also Rooter has character and morals, whereas Shillungonorrhea is sadly lacking in both those departments.
BC might get a job washing towels ...

Bullets Durgom
09-10-2017, 03:50 AM

Shame. Uncle rooter would be a cool alias

ROFL!
Spot on, also Rooter has character and morals, whereas Shillungonorrhea is sadly lacking in both those departments.
BC might get a job washing towels ...

Seriously? You 3.....

Is the Xmas club MO now to hi-jack any thread with tedious, infantile pettiness & bitching?

Have your say & have fun 'til the heffers are home but this script is getting tired. I'm DTF for free speech but FFS interject where warranted. At least Punterman 1,2 & BC creates threads for self-aggrandising (ahem, one of them beget a Frankenstein's Monster).

In this thread the shared tips & knowledge was great until #8. I've never been to Ginza but want to (see crowd funding here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5KWuqE4GLA ). So IMO let A&L get the answers & have your eye to arsehole daisy-chain on Chaturbate.

Hey Mods pls delete #8 to 12 as off piste and delete #13 as editorial, blasphemous, tedious etc.

Clues for y'all
Xmas is Babycat
Bullets is the white knight (buy me a pony)
lowbrow is Blackaddder (we so wish)
Who's the other one? Oh yeah, the archivist.
& the walrus was Paul

Christmas
09-10-2017, 04:20 AM
Chaturbate : cant find
piste : i can't find
Tedious : boring
Interjection : hey! Oh! Ugh! Ouch!
Aggrandize: make something bigger than its actual size
Daisy chian : gangbang
Infantile : childish

There's ignore option here, please ignore me If you are tired of seeing my comment.
https://i.imgur.com/mKrfcS1.png
So far i didn't add any but yeah care to share if you don't know this function yet, you old fart

http://i.imgur.com/Yr9nCeD.gif
http://img1.joyreactor.com/pics/post/nsfw-abc-fetish-gif-1799073.gif

Bullets Durgom
09-10-2017, 04:33 AM
my boat doth float xx

shootermcgavin
09-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Have your say & have fun 'til the heffers are home but this script is getting tired. I'm DTF for free speech but FFS interject where warranted.

In this thread the shared tips & knowledge was great until #8. I've never been to Ginza but want to

This site and it's posters seem to owe you a lot hey? Especially considering you demand tips and knowledge without contributing any yourself. If you want the thread to stay on point, then drop some knowledge and direct the conversation to where you want and posters will follow. Nobody likes a back-seat driver.

And let's be honest, if you're that concerned about visiting Ginza that you require a whole thread to make the financial leap, then maybe punting isn't for you?

Nail on the head though when you said "....interject where warranted". You're not warranted.

Bullets Durgom
09-10-2017, 07:30 PM
admin please extend deletion request to #8-17.

hey Boxing Day, try 'puerile'

A&L hope you have fun!

chazza
09-10-2017, 08:26 PM

Lol! Which woman would want a man to think there only 20?!!

shootermcgavin
09-10-2017, 09:00 PM

A&L hope you have fun!

You have to PM the moderator to get comments deleted. They don't wait with baited breath for you to dictate their next course of action.

Hey fellow punters, I have read so many great reviews about the girls at Ginza that I have finally decided that I need to go and splurge a bit and see one of the girls there!
What I need is a bit of advice on who to book - I have read each and every one of the AR's and, unfortunately, I can't book them all !!!

I am a middle aged Caucasian and I have discovered that I am not excited by PSE at all, I like it to be gentle and sweet, l suppose I am looking for the ultimate GFE. I am what one would call a "Mr Average" in size and I probably need a bit of coaxing by the WL to get right in it, I suppose my problem is that I am really painfully shy... I am leaning towards Annie, but like I said, all of them sound great!

Thoughts? I will answer any questions in my effort to find the right one.

Give Amber a go. Shes got a great body, gives awesome and consistent service, has a great BBBJ and also a quality massage.

Shes probably gone a bit far with the plastic surgery, but I'll vouch that she is a nice girl underneath it and will look after you if you're respectful.

Christmas
09-10-2017, 09:42 PM

A&L hope you have fun!

You call me boxing day u fucking dickface? ㅋㅋㅋ heehehe
Puerile : childish

BongKong
09-10-2017, 10:02 PM
You call me boxing day u fucking dickface? ㅋㅋㅋ heehehe
Puerile : childish

Boxing day

Thats pretty funny actually

Christmas
09-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Boxing day

Thats pretty funny actually
I know :/ that's why i was mad :mad: i giggled a bit...

xboyx
10-10-2017, 12:09 AM
I know :/ that's why i was mad :mad: i giggled a bit...

I wonder where Christmas/Babycat works, maybe I should try them once just for curiosity

Christmas
10-10-2017, 12:14 AM
I wonder where Christmas/Babycat works, maybe I should try them once just for curiosity

really? my name is Bella @42 gladesville. book me right now!

xboyx
10-10-2017, 12:23 AM

for real? I actually thought you're at marrickville 5, maybe mistaken?

Christmas
10-10-2017, 12:31 AM
for real? I actually thought you're at marrickville 5, maybe mistaken?

my name is deer @ no 5 marrickville
i use bella @ 42 gladesville
thank you
hope see you soon

devo69
10-10-2017, 12:43 AM

hahaha. Quick thinking I like it.

xboyx
10-10-2017, 12:43 AM
my name is deer @ no 5 marrickville
i use bella @ 42 gladesville
thank you
hope see you soon

deer is chinese and you're korean!
just seen a big complaint about Bella @ 42 gladesville in AR

anyone can tell me who Christmas is

devo69
10-10-2017, 12:47 AM
deer is chinese and you're korean!
just seen a big complaint about Bella @ 42 gladesville in AR

anyone can tell me who Christmas is

dude that ship has sailed yo

Dystop
10-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Seriously? You 3.....

Is the Xmas club MO now to hi-jack any thread with tedious, infantile pettiness & bitching?

Have your say & have fun 'til the heffers are home but this script is getting tired. I'm DTF for free speech but FFS interject where warranted. At least Punterman 1,2 & BC creates threads for self-aggrandising (ahem, one of them beget a Frankenstein's Monster).

In this thread the shared tips & knowledge was great until #8. I've never been to Ginza but want to (see crowd funding here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5KWuqE4GLA ). So IMO let A&L get the answers & have your eye to arsehole daisy-chain on Chaturbate.

Hey Mods pls delete #8 to 12 as off piste and delete #13 as editorial, blasphemous, tedious etc.

Clues for y'all
Xmas is Babycat
Bullets is the white knight (buy me a pony)
lowbrow is Blackaddder (we so wish)
Who's the other one? Oh yeah, the archivist.
& the walrus was Paul
Agreed.
Modus Operandi .
Stylish.

harrycd
10-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Look at the pictures, see which ones you like and check rooters ar. I haven't been to ginza in a while so don't have a solid recommendation.

The Speechwriter
10-10-2017, 02:52 PM
...the answer to the man's question is Angela.

waynekerr
10-10-2017, 04:21 PM
...the answer to the man's question is Angela.

Welcome back mate.

WayneK

harrycd
10-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Hmm response was too short to be speechwriter :shout:

chazza
10-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Christmas performs an excellent reposte!!

The Speechwriter
10-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Hmm response was too short to be speechwriter :shout:

Oh it's me alright harry. And I've been busy. All in good time.

Brothelcreeper
10-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Oh it's me alright harry. And I've been busy. All in good time.

We have missed you Speech. Post some reviews.

Assandlegs
11-10-2017, 01:18 AM
lol... what happened to my poor thread??? Completely hijacked.... I ask for recommendations for Ginza girls (thank you for those that actually answered - about 3 or 4 or you) and come back to find a knackered thread....

I should just try and sweet-talk Jerry for a good time :)

Assandlegs
28-10-2017, 10:54 PM
Finally bit the bullet and took a visit to Ginza.... I went with Cookie and I will post a review, needless to say, she blew my mind!!!

xboyx
02-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Add Alisa to your bucket list, just seen her again for 3rd time and absolutely loved her. She's small girl so she might not be everyone's taste

justinfox
02-11-2017, 01:28 AM
what happened to that new k girl ... don't think she even lasted a day

Assandlegs
06-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Just seen Lala last weekend, she was completely different from Cookie... totally blew me away with her beauty and sexiness!!! I think I am a big Ginza fan ....

tales88
06-11-2017, 10:47 PM
Lala's photos look the best out of the chinese girls. How do you guys rate her against taylor?

The Speechwriter
07-11-2017, 08:03 AM
Lala's photos look the best out of the chinese girls. How do you guys rate her against taylor?

Seen them both multiple times.

Lala.

nirvana9
12-11-2017, 11:02 AM
Have never yet been to Ginza. How to the rooms quality compare to elsewhere ?

xboyx
13-11-2017, 10:39 AM
seen Alisa again and still great as normal

Claymore123
13-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Hi bros! Who would you recommend for my next trip to ginza? Only have budget to go once and would love to try someone similar to k alina. I visited k alina last year and loved her tiny frame and excellent work attitude. So much dfk I still remember it to this day..

Sad that I don't see her on roster any more...

Pussyhands
13-11-2017, 07:44 PM
J yuri is the goto imo

Soft lips soft pussy small girl

Claymore123
18-11-2017, 03:15 AM
J yuri is the goto imo

Soft lips soft pussy small girl

Thanks mate, but I'd prefer bigger boobs. I've short-listed j Karen, k Jessie and T alin....

Decisions decisions...

justinfox
19-11-2017, 04:20 AM
Thanks mate, but I'd prefer bigger boobs. I've short-listed j Karen, k Jessie and T alin....

Decisions decisions...

you should try Mina

05tangco
19-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Mina is topnotch..

Tram
22-11-2017, 09:50 PM
I too have never been to Ginza, I did ring tonight for K. Miki or K Huny lbut all booked out! Am hoping for next week, guys any serious recommendations??

justinfox
22-11-2017, 10:01 PM
booking K. Miki for ur first booking will get you hooked 100% ..K Mina rostered tomorrow try her

Tram
22-11-2017, 10:36 PM
K Miki and K Mina, anyone else's? K Huny and Olivia was 1 hours booking?

xboyx
24-11-2017, 10:43 AM
when Shasha is back, go for her. Her look is outstanding