PDA

View Full Version : Sienna New Farm

anyonewilldo
05-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Hi guys, just moved from melbourne so new to the Brisbane scene. Sorry if I cover old ground.

Went onto cracker the other day to find a ML. Finally settled on one with the working name of "Sienna" I guess her ads were hard to miss. They are like spam all over the usual sites. After a few tries got a time that suited. Arrived and while she has a cracking bod i was a bit put off by the works done up top. Lots of crack fillers and selleys products used.

Massage was adequate, finish was ok. Will try and scan this site for some more natural products around the place.

flamejob
07-10-2017, 09:41 AM
thanks for the review dude. good luck with your punting adventures here.

Bobuq123
08-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Hi guys, just moved from melbourne so new to the Brisbane scene. Sorry if I cover old ground.

Went onto cracker the other day to find a ML. Finally settled on one with the working name of "Sienna" I guess her ads were hard to miss. They are like spam all over the usual sites. After a few tries got a time that suited. Arrived and while she has a cracking bod i was a bit put off by the works done up top. Lots of crack fillers and selleys products used.

Massage was adequate, finish was ok. Will try and scan this site for some more natural products around the place.

Hey "anyonewilldo " can you share the link of her add

PuntMeat
08-10-2017, 11:46 AM
gonna guess it's this one

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/new-pics-im-back-its-all-about-you-ultimate-indulgence-and-sensual-pampering/18101121

anyonewilldo
09-10-2017, 08:46 AM
Thats the girl. Seemed to have no set times she worked so was hard to get in. Again not a fan but others may be.

memememe
10-10-2017, 09:56 AM
Sienna has been around for ages. pops up again every now and them.. I found it a bit mechanical and not as intimate as some services.. but it was 4 years since i have been to her

thunderdome
10-10-2017, 10:52 AM
What do you mean by work done up top? jugs look pretty natural in the pics but can't say for sure. Are you talking about other work done? Which cracks are filled?

anyonewilldo
10-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Thunderdome, if you like huge lips with lots of filler in them and other injected products she might be for you. To me not so much.

PuntMeat
10-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Well if she does extras with those lips I’m not gonna complain

Taffpost
12-10-2017, 06:05 PM
I never thought she was anything to write home about. A little exxy and you can get way better out there.