PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Ivy, absolutely stunningly beautiful Vietnamese girl and you hear that first from Ahlungor !

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Just met Ivy in person after my session with Lumi.

WOW! Ivy is absolutely stunning, it's been a very long time since I saw a truly beautiful lady . She has that exotic French mix look one would imagine being a Vietnamese but no, she told me and Bella that she is 100% Vietnamese!

Ahlungor's reputation is on the line here, I'm declaring Ivy to be the most beautiful ML that I have met in Sydney at the moment, one for the true believers only of course . She was still in her street clothes when I saw her chating Bella at reception , young, tall, 169 according to herself and probably a B Cup, but none of that even matters any more , she is that pretty. If she would have been there when I arrived for my Lumi booking , I would have no hesitation switching !

It's a big Hype, but you all know it when Ahlungor is that excited about a massage lady , I'm usually right on the money - prove me wrong if you dare - or thank me .......... haha

Ivy - Vietnam, 23yr old, 170 cm, B-C cup, pretty looking with a toned athletic figure, good communicator in English,experienced masseuse with good services.(new to shop)

Ps. There will be a review on Ivy as soon as I can next week ! But you guys are welcome to beat me to it ......... haha

x11
06-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Gahhhhh!!!!!!! Waiting for her now...saw her Wali past.. bella had to pick my jaw of the floor... lol

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2017, 05:53 PM
This morning, after Ahlungor has certified Lumi's full C Cups and completed her Spanish lessons , on my way out. Saw Bella and this stunning girl sitting at reception chatting......

Bella: this is Ivy, she is new , first day today , isn't she beautiful?

真的好漂亮啊!但是不會說華語,她是越南人。

AL: you are so pretty, are you mixed ?

Ivy: no I'm not mix, 100% Vietnam only

AL: 你説她有一米七,沒有吧,但是挺高的.

Bella: how tall are you ?

Ivy: 168, 169?

Bella: see, 169! 一米七差不多啦!還沒有穿 high heels yet, much taller with shoes !

AL, she is so beautiful, it really doesn't matter . She will be a super star.

All laughed

AL: I will see you next week ok

Ivy: very nice to meet you, hope to see you soon !

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Gahhhhh!!!!!!! Waiting for her now...saw her Wali past.. bella had to pick my jaw of the floor... lol

Told you brother !

One down , 7 to go !

Enjoy!

Tell me more ok ! Actually, make that everything please !!

x11
06-10-2017, 08:19 PM
Told you brother !

One down , 7 to go !

Enjoy!

Tell me more ok ! Actually, make that everything please !!

Tell you more...? Ar Done!

bella812
07-10-2017, 11:10 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for the compliment to Ivy. Do you want to come and see Ivy Pho a change? :miao:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for the compliment to Ivy. Do you want to come and see Ivy Pho a change? :miao:

Bella

Absolutely!

Which day will Ivy be working next week !

x11
07-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Ivy is a Friday girl i believe. .. that's what she told me... and i told Bella to keep her lol

bella812
12-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Ivy is a Friday girl i believe. .. that's what she told me... and i told Bella to keep her lol

Hi x11,

Just a gentle reminder, tomorrow is Friday:miao:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2018, 08:44 AM
Ivy and AHL, still waiting for that moment !

True beauty over my pure lust over all those E Cups on offer at Bella’s, time for me to boarded my own horizon and have a taste of Ivy Pho ........

eazylove4u
25-01-2018, 04:05 PM
I have seen Ivy, and i agree, she is indeed a beauty.