PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Ivy

x11
06-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Well.. umm.. yeah.. i saw bro ahlungors comments about Ivy and i want really going to our intending to visit the house is Bells.. yet somehow i found myself standing before her. A smile on Bella face... words enticed me like the song of a siren.

Ahlungor is right.... this girl is hot. I tend to prefer faces more oval but this one is more round yet hot and cute. Dimples accent her features nicely. A red 1 piece showing her slim legs of..

Tbh wasn't expecting much in the massage department , she had only worked massage for a short time before.. her fingers long , sensual and lingering in their touch... the kind of touch that causes electricity to crackle across your skin. Massage not as well considered to Lori or Elsa... but it is effectively and relaxing. It was only medium strength and in never asked for more.

Her lithe body gorgeous in its youth. Little cuppers stare at you....perhaps marginally larger than a Chinese tea cup. Treat her gentle.. treat her well and you'll hear the change in her breathing.... treat her very well and you'll hear her gasp. Rev her up and you'll hear her purrr as she falls against you, her head on your shoulder.

I can imagine her in a farmer's daughter outfit, for she definitely knows how to milk a cow.and for good measure she kept going until even the last drop came out.

Outside how could Bella ask me who the #1 girl is... chanel or ivy? These first world problems are a killer.

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Well.. umm.. yeah.. i saw bro ahlungors comments about Ivy and i want really going to our intending to visit the house is Bells.. yet somehow i found myself standing before her. A smile on Bella face... words enticed me like the song of a siren.

Ahlungor is right.... this girl is hot. I tend to prefer faces more oval but this one is more round yet hot and cute. Dimples accent her features nicely. A red 1 piece showing her slim legs of..

Tbh wasn't expecting much in the massage department , she had only worked massage for a short time before.. her fingers long , sensual and lingering in their touch... the kind of touch that causes electricity to crackle across your skin. Massage not as well considered to Lori or Elsa... but it is effectively and relaxing. It was only medium strength and in never asked for more.

Her lithe body gorgeous in its youth. Little cuppers stare at you....perhaps marginally larger than a Chinese tea cup. Treat her gentle.. treat her well and you'll hear the change in her breathing.... treat her very well and you'll hear her gasp. Rev her up and you'll hear her purrr as she falls against you, her head on your shoulder.

I can imagine her in a farmer's daughter outfit, for she definitely knows how to milk a cow.and for good measure she kept going until even the last drop came out.

Outside how could Bella ask me who the #1 girl is... chanel or ivy? These first world problems are a killer.

Thanks Bro,

Love your works !

Cheers

jamesbond007
06-10-2017, 11:38 PM
I too was drawn in by Bro Al's comments, from past experiences he has been on the money for me with Cherry, Tia, and Iris, and once again he did not let me down, she is one stunning looking girl. When Bro x11 mentioned it felt like a electric crackle across his skin, I couldn't believe it, I felt the same thing, I don't know if it was her or the oil she was using but I have never had that sensation before. Her body is outstanding, and her service unforgettable, that red one piece, her breasts, those nipples, everything so fresh and firm, her lips so soft, she said it was her first day, but I hope its not her last. I made a promise to myself while she works in the industry if she can continue to please me with that quality of service I wont be seeing any other girl.

bella812
07-10-2017, 11:08 AM
Hi x11,

Thank you for your AR on Ivy.

Do you want to use up all the remaining 7 sessions on Ivy only?:shout:

Bella

x11
07-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Hi x11,

Thank you for your AR on Ivy.

Do you want to use up all the remaining 7 sessions on Ivy only?:shout:

Bella

But .... chanel might get jealous... :(

Sam88
08-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Hmmm now I think your AR finally caught my interest with Bella x11. Now to see when ivy is working next

Catiness
08-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Shit! Just a couple of weeks without going there and seems like there's some gems to be unearthed again! HAHAHA

x11
08-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Hmmm now I think your AR finally caught my interest with Bella x11. Now to see when ivy is working next

That's unfortunate... it's going to be harder for me to make my next booking isn't it. Hahaha. Enjoy bro , she's great imho.

bella812
09-10-2017, 06:52 AM
That's unfortunate... it's going to be harder for me to make my next booking isn't it. Hahaha. Enjoy bro , she's great imho.

Hi x11,

Maybe you can come and see Lisa the Korean masseuse on Tuesday?:shout: I would recommend her to you as the next one on the list. Or have you seen Apple? Have you forgotten there is also Chanel??? Lastly, why don't you make a booking for Ivy on Friday???? I can reserve a spot for you. Today (Monday) you can have Lori too!:shout:

Bella

x11
09-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Oh Bella you naughty fox you...cheeky siren, lurer of men to their doom... you'll be the death of me!

Are you basically saying that you have a girl for me every day... one that fits my likes of at least chanel or ivy quality and standard? Oh gawd... I'm going to have to ask Ml Lover to act as my proxy, my stand in, my champion.....! Or perhaps cmk if he is willing...

bella812
09-10-2017, 09:28 AM
Oh Bella you naughty fox you...cheeky siren, lurer of men to their doom... you'll be the death of me!

Are you basically saying that you have a girl for me every day... one that fits my likes of at least chanel or ivy quality and standard? Oh gawd... I'm going to have to ask Ml Lover to act as my proxy, my stand in, my champion.....! Or perhaps cmk if he is willing...

Hi x11,

I have masseuses every single day to suit all. I just think that you should come see the masseuses more often before they go on holiday or move on. As you might already know most masseuses don't hang around for too long especially the good ones. As I said before, I would like to recommend you Lisa for tomorrow. I hope to get some feedback from you on her as well. But why not come and start the week with an awesome massage with Lori today first, then the rest of the week will be a good one.

So you want to make bookings to confirm all the slots for the week? :shout:

Bella

huggyaust
09-10-2017, 12:05 PM
yes Ivy is nice, soft spoken, cute Vietnamese accent, perfect body, those nice color nipples etc. etc. and the height

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2017, 12:50 PM
A name change already ? Interesting......

As long as there are plenty of big Blossoms girls on the roster it makes no difference to me .

cmk76
13-10-2017, 08:47 PM

x11,

I think between ML, Ahl, Catiness, chazza, Raybo? and yourself circulating the rounds, little cmk is happy to sit back and read the delicious writings of the rest...

However, I am always willing to stand in. Just for your information, I am known to be the 'fill' in guy in my line of work...

Bella,

Keep tempting these lovely gentlemen with your seductive words and girls that you have to offer. By the way, is Ivy looking for a 'friend'? I know of one who may be suitable...
Cheers...

cmk

bella812
16-10-2017, 06:10 AM
x11,

I think between ML, Ahl, Catiness, chazza, Raybo? and yourself circulating the rounds, little cmk is happy to sit back and read the delicious writings of the rest...

However, I am always willing to stand in. Just for your information, I am known to be the 'fill' in guy in my line of work...

Bella,

Keep tempting these lovely gentlemen with your seductive words and girls that you have to offer. By the way, is Ivy looking for a 'friend'? I know of one who may be suitable...
Cheers...

cmk

Hi cmk76,

Ivy is very friendly and so is Chanel. I am sure you don't have to work on weekends? Come and try an Ivy+Chanel double combo this coming Saturday!:shout:

Bella

Peter69
16-10-2017, 09:53 AM
A double sounds amazing, I’ve had Nicole & Vicky from QVB & that was pretty good

huggyaust
16-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Ivy + Chanel, will be killer combination, both are the top girls at Bella's shop

Raybo
16-10-2017, 11:34 AM
x11,

I think between ML, Ahl, Catiness, chazza, Raybo? and yourself circulating the rounds,

Don't know if Bella wants me to go, last girl i seen there hasn't shown up since! 😆

kingwally
16-10-2017, 07:09 PM
Don't know if Bella wants me to go, last girl i seen there hasn't shown up since! ��

Who was that girl ?

Raybo
17-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Who was that girl ?

Jessica. Was only there one day i think.

huggyaust
17-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Ah the girl whom her customer brought her out the whole day? and never came back? and then she quit

bella812
17-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Don't know if Bella wants me to go, last girl i seen there hasn't shown up since! 😆

Hi Raybo,

You are always welcome to our shop. Want me to book you with one of my recommendations to you?:miao:

Jessica left because she wish to work in shops with higher traffic flow ( more than 10 jobs per day?) and as we are only new, we have yet to reach that volume yet especially for new masseuses.

Bella

bella812
17-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Ah the girl whom her customer brought her out the whole day? and never came back? and then she quit

Hi huggyaust,

I think you were referring to someone else from the shop:miao:.

Bella

kingwally
20-10-2017, 10:24 PM
I agree with everything said on Ivy...she is a fucking stunning girl !!! I would think she is probably about 23 or 24 to be honest, but the body is probably the best that I have ever seen. Her massage is pretty good and very sensual, the part 2 is good also with lots of hand roaming. The body on Ivy is just magnificent and she allowed a fair bit of access which I was very happy with. She also has a beautiful shaved pussy with lovely large meaty flaps. I will return of course, normally Divas is my go to shop however I think Blossoms will get a share of my money now.

bella812
21-10-2017, 07:24 AM
I agree with everything said on Ivy...she is a fucking stunning girl !!! I would think she is probably about 23 or 24 to be honest, but the body is probably the best that I have ever seen. Her massage is pretty good and very sensual, the part 2 is good also with lots of hand roaming. The body on Ivy is just magnificent and she allowed a fair bit of access which I was very happy with. She also has a beautiful shaved pussy with lovely large meaty flaps. I will return of course, normally Divas is my go to shop however I think Blossoms will get a share of my money now.

Hi kingwally,

Thank you for coming to see Ivy. :miao:

Bella

kingwally
28-01-2018, 12:29 PM

I saw Ivy again the other day and she instantly recognized me from my once only visit to her in
October. It seems she just get friendlier the most you see her. As I stated before she has a seriously great body, magnificent meaty flaps which tasted exquisite . Of course I will return!

jimbobjr
16-03-2018, 08:29 PM
No more Ivy? She seems to have disappeared from the roster :(

ML_Lover
17-03-2018, 04:08 PM
No more Ivy? She seems to have disappeared from the roster :(

The not so secret secret is that she is Chloe at Sussex Star now.

Be gentle with her peeps, she's a lovely person.

cuteguy
18-03-2018, 12:30 AM
The not so secret secret is that she is Chloe at Sussex Star now.

Be gentle with her peeps, she's a lovely person.

That's old news. She's been at SS for some time.